US STARTS SUPER TYPHOON HAIYAN?

PostTue Nov 12, 2013 12:13 pm » by CrackkKillss

This picture shows that there's a U.S. Airforce Base oddly close to where the typhoon formed. We also know the U.S. has experimented with weather control through HAARP. Wasn't there an article recently suggesting a strange NOV. 1st deadline for the U.S. services in preperation for an international emergency? I came to the conclusion that the U.S. triggered this super typhoon because of the strength of the storm is just unnatural..

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 12, 2013 4:23 pm » by Slith

CrackkKillss wrote: Wasn't there an article recently suggesting a strange NOV. 1st deadline for the U.S. services in preperation for an international emergency?

Can you find a link to this article?

I'm just here for the popcorn Image

PostTue Nov 12, 2013 8:16 pm » by CrackkKillss

Slith wrote:
CrackkKillss wrote: Wasn't there an article recently suggesting a strange NOV. 1st deadline for the U.S. services in preperation for an international emergency?

Can you find a link to this article?

http://www.disclose.tv/news/Comet_ISON_What_Does_The_US_Govt_Know_That_We_Dont/93683
\october first, sorry for misinformation. But i still feel the same conclusion, especially since the U.S. have been storing coffins and preparing for a state of emergency, shortly followed by one of the biggest storms ever recorded.

Initiate

PostTue Nov 12, 2013 9:36 pm » by Rkobilan

@Crack Please advise; What United States Air Force Base is in the Philippines, on the island of Mindanau?

According to my history, Clark AFB disestablished itself over twenty years ago. the base itself was turned over to the Philippine Government and they turned it into housing and a shopping area with large golf course. In Fact, I had beers at the old Enlisted Club in 96.

According to the video at the Utube Dutchsince channel, he was looking at Anderson AFB in Guam but as his video shows it's possible that this came out of Alaska.

Have a look

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSun Nov 17, 2013 1:28 am » by Rkobilan

Bump!!!

Here's what China's got going on.

http://sincedutch.wordpress.com/2013/06 ... n-project/

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 17, 2013 4:30 am » by Temps13

Ok what solid evidence do we have that the storm was started..is there any evidence,without having to sit through a bunch of videos..?
Not saying it's not possible but can you break it down?

Image Image
IRMENSUL13