USA Has Already Been to Mars ...

Initiate

PostThu Feb 04, 2010 8:28 pm » by Babyshaker

dourselfafavor wrote:why bother to release shit when in 3 years half the earth will be engulfed in water...

More than half of the Earth is currently engulfed in water!! :clapper:
There is nothing right on the left side of my brain and nothing left on the right
-

Initiate

PostThu Feb 04, 2010 8:32 pm » by Dourselfafavor

If you live in the USA .....look UP at night on a clear night ....in the south eastern sky about 9o'clock high or 8 or 7 depending where you are,..... Do you see that weird looking star that seems to be flashing , it seems to be turning red and white?........take a guess on what that is ....trace where is goes .....it's no star....it's a red dwarf and it's getting closer......keep your eyes to the sky.....you might be surprised......

Initiate

PostThu Feb 04, 2010 8:44 pm » by Vertigo

dourselfafavor wrote:If you live in the USA .....look UP at night on a clear night ....in the south eastern sky about 9o'clock high or 8 or 7 depending where you are,..... Do you see that weird looking star that seems to be flashing , it seems to be turning red and white?........take a guess on what that is ....trace where is goes .....it's no star....it's a red dwarf and it's getting closer......keep your eyes to the sky.....you might be surprised......

strange man... here in germany i can see a flickering star too... it looks as you describe it mostly white flickering with a soft red touch in it.... this star looks pretty different from other stars, but i must honestly admit that i have no clue what that could be... :headscratch: i'm really not into astronomy...

Initiate

PostThu Feb 04, 2010 8:48 pm » by Neversaydie

Back to Mars, hey. :think:
Sounds like he slipped up there.
Remember this day and prepare yourselves for it is a time of great revealing.
For when it arrives, mankind will finally know the truth about everything.

Initiate

PostThu Feb 04, 2010 8:51 pm » by Dourselfafavor

yeah I have notices it too , it isn't something I have seen before, it will get bigger I believe, keep an eye out for it...

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 05, 2010 3:25 am » by sockpuppet

dourselfafavor wrote:If you live in the USA .....look UP at night on a clear night ....in the south eastern sky about 9o'clock high or 8 or 7 depending where you are,..... Do you see that weird looking star that seems to be flashing , it seems to be turning red and white?........take a guess on what that is ....trace where is goes .....it's no star....it's a red dwarf and it's getting closer......keep your eyes to the sky.....you might be surprised......

It's called Betelgeuse. And it's going supernova....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Initiate

PostFri Feb 05, 2010 3:43 am » by Castortroy

dourselfafavor wrote: .....it's no star....it's a red dwarf

It is a red GIANT actually. It's pretty huge.

And that is still a STAR, genius.

Initiate

PostFri Feb 05, 2010 5:04 am » by Humanbeing

theres some talk about mars in this wilcock interview. i find it quite interesting

[youtube]<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VMwJmIRF7ZE"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VMwJmIRF7ZE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>[/youtube]

(tried to post video, heres a link in case it didnt work, cheers)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMwJmIRF7ZE

Previous