USSR Space Program Lies and Manipulation, Proof of Deception

Super Moderator

PostWed Mar 23, 2011 2:20 pm » by Troll2rocks

This is an enhanced post of an older post I made last year. It has been reposted due to requests and images being removed from old data hub.

Expect to see some of this information within my upcoming documentary The Footage Vol2

Upload to Disclose.tv

During the early space race, many risks were taken, corners were cut and people dissapeared.

Both major space agencies are guilty of this.

I will be focusing on the Soviet cover ups.

And there are many.

This cosmonaught got drunk one night and started a fight, he was discharged and removed from all of his Soviet work (including pictures)

Not all Soviet Cosmonaughts were so lucky. Some vanished without a trace...

Many people in this next picture are unaccounted for...

Why ? Well they either spoke out (or died on duty) I will get to that a little later.

Another attempt at photo manipulation for the purpose of hideing deceased cosmonaughts.

It is also not widely known that the animals sent up into orbit by both the Soviets and US were killed upon re-entry into the atmosphere, not by miscalculation but on purpose to gather data about what would happen and the severity of burns sustained upon facing direct re-entry into earths atmosphere, the nosecones of many of the craft were designed to detach at a certain point upon re-entry, obviously killing the dogs, monkeys and rodents sent up "horribly"

So perhaps now you are ready to hear this.....

Many have died in space, well before the documented times of the first orbits etc etc.

Infact many now believe that the first manned orbit by Uri was a hoax, and there is evidence to support this, I am not joining the "we never went to the moon brigade" however there is some serious doubt about this claim as certain timeframes dont match, but thats another story.

Men and women have died in space.

Infact there is right now, if the evidence your about to witness is to be taken seriously "and it should be", dead cosmonaughts forever adrift in space.

Let me explain

Few people realize these days that every other rooftop, back in the early sixties in the Hilltops somewhere near the northern Italian city of Turin, two young italian brothers Were prying into guarded secrets of the mighty Soviet Union. The space race was in full swing, providing the battleground for a vital propaganda confrontation between East and West, in the midst of the cold war. Providing the battleground for a vital propaganda confrontation Between East and West, in the midst of the Cold War.
The Judica-Cordiglia brothers , sons of one of Europe's foremost pathologists, set up a listening post which probed the cosmos and successfully tracked all the early american and soviet unmanned satellites.

The Geographical location of Their station Proved Particularly Suitable for the reception of Soviet space vehicles, Which regularly overflew Northern Italy During Their approach to the Soviet tracking centers in the Caucasus.
Using an array of advanced equipment, the two young italians soon learned which radio frequencies to monitor and how to predict the overfly times of the various space probes.
One day in early 1961, weeks before Yuri Gagarin's epic space flight, instead of the usual beeping tones which they had become accustomed to hear, they were startled by a sound which signaled a new chapter in the history of mankind: there, in the listening center of "Torre Bert", these two young students heard, clearly and unequivocally, the beat of a failing heart and the last gasping breaths of a dying cosmonaut.

They were later helped by NASA and funded by the CIA so they could share data with them over Soviet movements.

They recorded this also, Soviet woman burning up on re-entry into earth.

Upload to Disclose.tv

TRANSLATION...

five...four...three ...two...one...one
two...three...four...five...
come in... come in... come in...
LISTEN...LISTEN! ...COME IN!
COME IN... COME IN... TALK TO ME!
TALK TO ME!... I AM HOT!... I AM HOT!
WHAT?... FORTYFIVE?... WHAT?...
FORTYFIVE?... FIFTY?...
YES...YES...YES... BREATHING...
BREATHING... OXYGEN...
OXYGEN... I AM HOT... (THIS)
ISN'T THIS DANGEROUS?... IT'S ALL...
ISN'T THIS DANGEROUS?... IT'S ALL...
YES...YES...YES... HOW IS THIS?
WHAT?... TALK TO ME!... HOW SHOULD I
TRANSMIT? YES...YES...YES...
WHAT? OUR TRANSMISSION BEGINS NOW...
FORTYONE... THIS WAY... OUR
TRANSMISSION BEGINS NOW...
FORTYONE... THIS WAY... OUR
TRANSMISSION BEGINS NOW...
FORTYONE... YES... I FEEL HOT...
I FEEL HOT... IT'S ALL... IT'S HOT...
I FEEL HOT... I FEEL HOT... I FEEL HOT...
... I CAN SEE A FLAME!... WHAT?...
I CAN SEE A FLAME!... I CAN SEE A
FLAME!...
I FEEL HOT... I FEEL HOT... THIRTYTWO...
THIRTYTWO... FORTYONE... FORTYONE

AM I GOING TO CRASH?... YES...YES... I FEEL HOT!...
I FEEL HOT!... I WILL REENTER!... I WILL REENTER...
I AM LISTENING!... I FEEL HOT!...

(NOTE - There is some dispute about the translation, whatever the case, this particular woman is not known within the Soviet archives) There is some debate about who it is, her fate im afraid to say, was far from good.)

They recorded many other things too, it is worth your time checking out a "subtitled" documentary called SPACE HACKERS it goes into all of this and plays all the recordings.

Download link
http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/4760 ... ab=summary

So when you hear people like Gary McKinnon, take it a little more seriously than you may have done.

There is a cover up, and they are distorting history. (and this is just on the Soviet side) I havent touched upon NASA (yet).

I go into a lot of this stuff in Vol 2 of THE FOOTAGE.

Upload to Disclose.tv

One last thing....

A FOOTNOTE FROM HAVANA

In September of 1980 a Cuban "guest cosmonaut", Arnaldo Tamayo-Mendez, was launched aboard the "Soyuz 38" capsule. After his successful flight, he received a hero’s welcome back in Havana.
Fidel Castro gave a moving speech, in which he described his visit to the Cosmonaut Training Center in Zvezdny Gorodok (Star City). He had been greatly impressed by the faithful reproduction of Yuri Gagarin’s office, where, on the eve of their space missions, cosmonauts go to meditate. In a continuing tradition, they leave on Gagarin's desk a letter in which they pledge to honor and uphold the great tradition of valor of the soviet cosmonauts who have preceded them. The office is exactly how it was at the time of Gagarin’s death on March 27, 1968: his notes are still on the desk, his appointment book lies open on the table, his uniform hangs from the clothes-stand, all the clocks are stopped at the exact hour of his accident.
Castro went on to describe another room, that he called the "room of martyrs". Access to this room is strictly controlled. On the walls of the room are the photographs of all the cosmonauts who have given their lives in the course of the soviet space program. Castro was deeply moved by the display of heroism presented in this very special shrine; he added: "Many are the heroes who sacrificed their lives at the beginning of the space age!"

Many names have emerged over the years of Cosmonauts who allegedly perished in space, or disappeared suddenly from the scene.
These names come from a wide variety of sources, some more reliable than others. They are offered here without comment nor proof of their true existence.
It is likely, however, that the names of the people whose voice and heartbeat were received by the Judica-Cordiglia brothers may be found among those on the list.

Presumed lost in Sub-Orbital Flights

Aleksei Ledovsky (Late 1957)
Serenti Shiborin (February 1958)
Andrei Mitkoff (January 1959)

Presumed lost in a Winged Rocket-powered Aircraft

Mirya Gromova (1959?)

Presumed lost in Orbital Flights

Piotr Dolgoff (October 11, 1960)
Gennady Mikhailoff (February, 1961)
Alexis Gracioff (December 1960)
Alexis Belokonioff (May 15, 1962)
Ivan Kachur (September 27, 1960)
V. Zavadowsky
Ludmila ? (1961)

Presumed lost during Cosmonaut Training

Valentin Bondarenko (1961)
N.K. Nikitin
Anatoly Tokoff

Expelled from the Cosmonauts’ Corps or suddenly disappeared from the scene

Valentin Filatyeff
Grigory Nelyuboff (1966)
Ivan Anikeyeff
Mars Rofikoff
Valentin Varlamoff
Anatoly Kartashoff
Dmitry Zaikin

It is a real tragedy that the brave people who pioneered the space program for humanity, are left out to never get any credit (and in many cases) die horrible deaths. RIP.

Unfortunatly this isnt even half of the story.

See you in 2011 for THE FOOTAGE Vol2

:cheers:

Also a lot of information can be found at this website "including all secret cosmonaught recordings"

http://www.lostcosmonauts.com[/quote]

The room of martyrs is very real.
________ImageImageImage________

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 23, 2011 2:42 pm » by Tertiusgaudens

Man, I have waited for this!
Hope is the thing with feathers...
Emily Dickinson

Super Moderator

PostWed Mar 23, 2011 3:05 pm » by Troll2rocks

tertiusgaudens wrote:Man, I have waited for this!

:flop: :cheers:

But a drop in the ocean.

Writer

PostWed Mar 23, 2011 3:11 pm » by Mindless

Wow - awesome read again Troll - i had read a little on this and seen clips from space hackers so to get the link to the docu is superb - Makes me wonder how much we have to sacrifice for the advancement of technology - There again if these brave men/women hadnt done what they done we may be living in a completely different world today. Thanks for posting this man : )

Super Moderator

PostWed Mar 23, 2011 3:33 pm » by Troll2rocks

mindless wrote:Wow - awesome read again Troll - i had read a little on this and seen clips from space hackers so to get the link to the docu is superb - Makes me wonder how much we have to sacrifice for the advancement of technology - There again if these brave men/women hadnt done what they done we may be living in a completely different world today. Thanks for posting this man : )

Yeh great doc that, no probs man. :cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 23, 2011 3:55 pm » by Giusdude

troll, do you speak italian or did you find a translated version of the website?
i was going to offer help, but most of your post is a direct (and correct) translation of the articles in the website you linked.
whichever way, godd job as usual man.
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Super Moderator

PostWed Mar 23, 2011 4:42 pm » by Troll2rocks

giusdude wrote:troll, do you speak italian or did you find a translated version of the website?
i was going to offer help, but most of your post is a direct (and correct) translation of the articles in the website you linked.
whichever way, godd job as usual man.

No I dont speak Italian, but you can get translation software online, google do it I believe. I think there is also a choice on that site to translate too.

Thanks man. :cheers:

Initiate

PostWed Mar 23, 2011 10:15 pm » by Myleso

Thanks I reached max bandwidth for the month I will watch next month. :)
http://www.movementforfuture.com/
http://mylesohowe.com/

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 23, 2011 10:34 pm » by Mushroom

Good post :flop:

You should do a NASA exposé covering the same time period.. It would make interesting reading :cheers:

Super Moderator

PostWed Mar 23, 2011 11:12 pm » by Troll2rocks

mushroom wrote:Good post :flop:

You should do a NASA exposé covering the same time period.. It would make interesting reading :cheers:

Its in the making, to busy editing at the moment, DTV has got to take a back seat for the next few months :cheers:

Next