Vaccinations are NOT mandatory in Canada

Master Conspirator

PostWed Sep 16, 2009 6:43 pm » by Drjones

From David Icke.com
'If you have been relying on the mainstream media for information about the swine flu vaccine you may be surprised to learn that there is a question about whether it will, in fact, be a matter of choice. But if you've been following what independent online sources are saying on this subject you will know the internet is abuzz with rumours the vaccine will be mandatory.

We decided to look into the issue and we found that while many of the scare stories circulating seem to have little in the way of foundation, it is indeed the case that on paper this novel, fast-tracked and virtually untested vaccine is effectively mandatory in the UK and the rest of the European Union, the United states, Canada, Australia and many other countries.

Shocking, isn't it?

http://www.organicconsumers.org/article ... _19044.cfm :rtft:

Mandatory vaccination risk: what you can do

Write to your elected representative to express your concern about the possibility of mandatory vaccination.
Join the protest against mandatory vaccination on Saturday 3rd October outside the Houses of Parliament in London. It's being organized by the Vaccine Awareness Network – more information here.
Sign the Universal Declaration of Resistance to Mandatory Vaccination.This petition will be presented to the World Health Organization – help the campaigners reach their target of 1 million signatures.

:?:

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 16, 2009 7:42 pm » by Wolfbane7272

dlslith wrote:
thewatcher wrote:Let us be honest here having to make a vaccine mandatory that has not been properly tested is absolutely scandalous in my eyes regardless of the risk..At the moment the Swine Flu debate has dissapeared in the uk for now, why is this? Calm before the storm spring to mind. But i can really see riots emerging in countries that are physically forced to take this vaccine especially if people start dropping dead all over the place off it or develop some forms of disability..I live in the uk and i can tell you now i am refusing it simple as that, but my partner raised a solid question up the other day regarding this matter saying, ''what if schools don't even tell you until they have given the vaccine to your child without any consent from the parents''. NWO sucks and it's getting worse and it won't be long before they tell us to stop passing wind as the gasses are harmfull to the atmosphere, as there telling us what to do and how to do it over everything else these days :bang;

Agreed. Nice points, no actually great points
man if someone gave my son an injection of any kind without my consent ..unless it was to stop a fatal allergic reaction .i would be pissed and wanting to put my fist down their throat ..i have never taken the flu shot ..never will, i have an immune system natures medicine cabinet ..sure i have had the flu but after 3 days its gone. plenty of rest, sweating it out ,green tea , juice ..voila healthy again

Master Conspirator

PostWed Sep 16, 2009 8:07 pm » by Drjones

http://www.naturalnews.com/027037_swine ... cines.html :rtft:

'If millions of people have already been infected with H1N1 swine flu and virtually none of them died, it's a powerful demonstration of the awesome defensive capabilities of the human immune system and the human body's ability to make your own vaccine.' :clapper:

As I explained in a related article here on NaturalNews, you are 40 times more likely to be struck by lightning than to have your life saved by the swine flu vaccine. :D (http://www.naturalnews.com/026955_s...)

Initiate

PostWed Sep 16, 2009 9:02 pm » by sawltydawg

both of my parents are medical doctors...here is a little secret about most influenza vaccinations....placebo affect.....salt water.....need i say more.

i am Canadian.....no mandatory vaccinations......ever
out..cya

PostMon Sep 06, 2010 6:52 pm » by Jzxjzx

I have never gotten a flu shot in the past 15 years. im fine.

Initiate

PostWed Sep 08, 2010 5:21 am » by Godsofatlantis

sawltydawg wrote:both of my parents are medical doctors...here is a little secret about most influenza vaccinations....placebo affect.....salt water.....need i say more.

i am Canadian.....no mandatory vaccinations......ever

Now that makes much more sense. I think people are becoming too paranoid about vaccinations. Really paranoid.

Nothing is mandatory. They can't make you do anything you don't want to do. They can't chase up 6 billion people on earth just for a vaccination.

You need to remember that there are 300 to 400 ruling elite compared to 6 billion human population.

Every single day the ruling elite are at checkmate. Any kind of event big or small could really impact what they do.

If they over do it, there will be resistance in numbers. If they keep it cool, and let people be free, then everyone will be happy.

Don't forget A free world is much better than a world under enslavement.

Also to those of you that think America is the worst place ever. Think about the people that got shot or killed just for questioning the government, and critisising it. Most free countries don't do that.

Be happy for how free we are, be thankful for how lucky all of us are. We havn't experienced what its like not to be free. We havn't experienced what its like to be in constant war every day. We havn't experienced what its liked to be hunted down by the police every day, we havn't experienced what its like to be starving to death.

You think we are enslaved by America and the world? You must be very narrow minded.
Remember folks if you want to block post's from known disinfo or wacko's go to the friends and foe's section of the control panel.

In no time you won't have to sort out through all that crap they post.

Previous