Vaccinations are NOT mandatory in Canada

Initiate

PostFri Sep 04, 2009 2:09 am » by Adamflownemo

"Exemptions from vaccinations - Vaccinations are NOT mandatory in Canada

Exemptions from vaccinations
Vaccinations are NOT mandatory in Canada. “Unlike some countries, immunization is not mandatory in Canada; it cannot be made mandatory because of the Canadian Constitution. Three provinces require proof of immunization for school entrance: Ontario and New Brunswick for diphtheria, tetanus, polio, measles, mumps, and rubella immunization; Manitoba for measles. But, exceptions are permitted on medical or religious grounds and reasons of conscience; legislation and regulations must not be interpreted to imply compulsory immunization.” (Immunization in Canada; May, 1997; Vol 23S4 and Canadian National Report on Immunization; 1996).

This means that nobody in Canada can be forced to receive a vaccination. In some cases, nursery schools, daycares, and other schools which are privately owned and operated can demand vaccination for enrollment. But publically-funded schools and daycares cannot.

Furthermore, Canadian Medical Law clearly states that healthcare recipients must be informed of all significant risks posed by any invasive medical procedure that carries a risk of injury or death. Vaccination is such a procedure; every Canadian must have received and understood all the information that is pertinent to the vaccination(s) to which they consent.
http://vran.org/exemptions/

Master Conspirator

PostFri Sep 04, 2009 2:13 am » by Lowsix

Not mandatory in the states either,
regardless of how people are spinning
the recent Massachusetts legislative action.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostFri Sep 04, 2009 2:14 am » by Songhai

Not mandatory in France either ... free and not mandatory.

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 04, 2009 2:19 am » by Slith

I work in long term care and a flu shot is viable every year there. But I have made my point known, I will not take it. Up in Canada, it comes in three salvos. Not ready, not trusting

Beating the shit out of the spammers......one click at a time

Initiate

PostFri Sep 04, 2009 2:32 am » by Thewatcher

Let us be honest here having to make a vaccine mandatory that has not been properly tested is absolutely scandalous in my eyes regardless of the risk..At the moment the Swine Flu debate has dissapeared in the uk for now, why is this? Calm before the storm spring to mind. But i can really see riots emerging in countries that are physically forced to take this vaccine especially if people start dropping dead all over the place off it or develop some forms of disability..I live in the uk and i can tell you now i am refusing it simple as that, but my partner raised a solid question up the other day regarding this matter saying, ''what if schools don't even tell you until they have given the vaccine to your child without any consent from the parents''. NWO sucks and it's getting worse and it won't be long before they tell us to stop passing wind as the gasses are harmfull to the atmosphere, as there telling us what to do and how to do it over everything else these days :bang;
''The Fear of Losing is the Biggest Winner''

Initiate

PostFri Sep 04, 2009 2:33 am » by Humanbeing

I get the feeling that, globally, nobody took swine flu that seriously. everybody remembers what happened with previous viral threats...nothing. A waste of resources, money and time. This time around, people aren't falling for it. although they have warned us about the return of swine flu (Oh No! :nails: ) somewhere right around the end of october, beginning of november.

They are failing. Crumbling away into nothingness.

Writer

PostFri Sep 04, 2009 2:37 am » by Wilter

I work at a hospital here in Canada. I've been strongly "encouraged" to get a flu shot every year, but no thanks.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Sep 04, 2009 2:40 am » by Lowsix

Seeing what is happening in our local schools, i got this feeling that people are going to be in for somewhat of a surprise when this next round sets in. It is starting to rear its head in texas schools already..and making SOME of the afflicted VERy sick, and the treatments are VERy expensive, since its showing resistance to Tamiflu..they are requiring expensive stays in ICU under respiratory care..

Its more serious than is being given credit for, although to my mind still not as serious as the influenza A, that kills 400k a year, but after talking to some people in the field, and hearing from Reinaul who works in Monterrey, this IS actually killing some healthy peple, without the underlying problems.

now what they did was dilute the awareness of it, by all the hysterical talk, and not addressing it realistically, and truthfully..and so people are burned out on it, and paranoid (probably rightfully so) about the vaccine, so they have created a perfect storm.

Im not saying its going to roar through humanity, but being someone who basically dismissed it, I think people are going to be shocked at the impact its actually going to ultimately have.

Sort of a a middle ground between the hysteria and a non event..
Its going to be a problem, that is not just based on hysteria and paranoia.

They need to get straight with this vaccine business though..
Nobody is taking a non-tested (or undertested) vaccine..and shes right, its damn scandalous sto expect people to embrace this...
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 04, 2009 2:42 am » by Slith

thewatcher wrote:Let us be honest here having to make a vaccine mandatory that has not been properly tested is absolutely scandalous in my eyes regardless of the risk..At the moment the Swine Flu debate has dissapeared in the uk for now, why is this? Calm before the storm spring to mind. But i can really see riots emerging in countries that are physically forced to take this vaccine especially if people start dropping dead all over the place off it or develop some forms of disability..I live in the uk and i can tell you now i am refusing it simple as that, but my partner raised a solid question up the other day regarding this matter saying, ''what if schools don't even tell you until they have given the vaccine to your child without any consent from the parents''. NWO sucks and it's getting worse and it won't be long before they tell us to stop passing wind as the gasses are harmfull to the atmosphere, as there telling us what to do and how to do it over everything else these days :bang;

Agreed. Nice points, no actually great points

Beating the shit out of the spammers......one click at a time

Initiate

PostWed Sep 09, 2009 8:28 pm » by Aireswing

thewatcher wrote:Let us be honest here having to make a vaccine mandatory that has not been properly tested is absolutely scandalous in my eyes regardless of the risk..At the moment the Swine Flu debate has dissapeared in the uk for now, why is this? Calm before the storm spring to mind. But i can really see riots emerging in countries that are physically forced to take this vaccine especially if people start dropping dead all over the place off it or develop some forms of disability..I live in the uk and i can tell you now i am refusing it simple as that, but my partner raised a solid question up the other day regarding this matter saying, ''what if schools don't even tell you until they have given the vaccine to your child without any consent from the parents''. NWO sucks and it's getting worse and it won't be long before they tell us to stop passing wind as the gasses are harmfull to the atmosphere, as there telling us what to do and how to do it over everything else these days :bang;

Good point.. thats the fear I have with the schools.. Not getting permission from the parents to vaccinate.. I only have one child left in school.. and we were just talking about that the other day... He told me.. that If one day he went to school.. and they had the program set to vaccinate for the day.. He would walk out the back door.. And hitch it home...
For schools to do that with out permission.. would cause total chaos!!

Next