Variable Topology Entity 02/22/13 4:05pm EST

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 23, 2014 9:39 pm » by Toxic32

I'm not going to say weather balloon, I'm not going to say weather balloon, I'm not going to say weather balloon, I'm not going to say weather balloon, I'm not going to say weather balloon.

I will keep my thoughts to my self for the time being. If they are not balloons the variable geometry computer is working over time trying to mimic one. Still what better way of hiding in the sky! Remain hidden from us mere humans...But you say they are responding to your signals? So they are not trying to hide. You think with modern radar the government would have no problem locating them in our sky. They have inferred and thermal imaging devices. But then again these things are not hiding from anybody it seems! You claim to have filmed them using three cameras so you should have no problem using triangulation working out how high these objects and how big they are. I'v seen videos of snake like objects flying through space so why not UFO's that look like, lets different from what we have come to expect.
Last edited by Toxic32 on Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Super Moderator

PostSun Feb 23, 2014 9:48 pm » by DarkHeart

Toxic32 wrote:I'm not going to say weather balloon, I'm not going to say weather balloon, I'm not going to say weather balloon, I'm not going to say weather balloon, I'm not going to say weather balloon.

I will keep my thoughts to my self for the time being. If they are not balloons the variable geometry computer is working over time trying to mimic one. Still what better way of hiding in the sky! Remain hidden from us mere humans...But you say they are responding to your signals? So they are not trying to hide. You think with modern radar the government would have no problem locating them in our sky. They have inferred and thermal imaging devices. But then again these things are hiding from anybody it seems! You claim to have filmed them using three cameras so you should have no problem using triangulation working out how high these objects and how big they are. I'v seen videos of snake like objects flying through space so why not UFO's that look like, lets different from what we have come to expect.

I know what you mean, all the UFOs I have seen look like (respectively); flying saucers, black triangles, metallic spheres or plasma orbs, the latter of which were being chased by fighter jets, on two separate occasions too.
*WillEase* wrote:I was typing too fast to realize the error butt weasel.

Initiate

PostSun Feb 23, 2014 11:29 pm » by OtheklzeR

a number of reports by practicing satanist , luciferians and illuminist/masons
have claimed that they are Conjured these morphing entities
that they are transdimentional and they are being "pulled thru"

to test these therories you should look to directly underneath
the being and see if a powerful occult ritual is being
performed

Previous