Variable Topology Entity 02/22/13 4:05pm EST

Initiate

PostSun Feb 23, 2014 12:59 pm » by jeremyjr

They respond to mirror signals, they send reflections/flashes back at you, they are autonomous, living entities and we are starting to make "contact" with them, not in some distant place in the Universe, right here in our backyard, they are here already, you can try to contact them too by using mirrors in a sunny day..

Last afternoon 02/22/14 it was almost overwhelming by the number of entities, many, many, responding to mirror reflections, etc. Several majestic style ones, and multiple of other types, I will be posting more details latter today.

From now on I will be calling these "objects" for what they are ENTITIES, these are living entities. This particular one had been observed before by the great YT UFO hunter theInterzone, you can see it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXyPQi7LHyk, making connections always made more solid your evidence.

Upload to Disclose.tv

I know that this posting is going to be "controversial", but lets be ready for a wonderful ride, the future is already here and maybe you are getting behind.

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 23, 2014 1:51 pm » by Rich316

That's actually really cool man. It's got a tail section!

Keep up the good work, I'll check out the rest later when time permits.

If they're living entities, I wonder how they survive and on what? Could be crossing over into something more spiritual too.. heck these things could be angels or fairies for all we know.

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 23, 2014 3:46 pm » by monica44

Well whilst i am not going to say they are balloons i am not going to say the structure itself is made of something organic either. It actually looks to me like some sort of shuttle pod, the white floaty stuff underneath looks like some sort of discharge, probably to do with the mechanism of how the thing is powered. That is not saying it isn't somehow powered/driven by a living entity, which i think is the case. These can be seen all over the world, it is how most of them get down here from the bigger ships in our orbit, who cannot land for many reasons. I have conscious memories of being in one or two of these shuttles on a couple of my experiences i have had with them up there.
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Feb 23, 2014 5:08 pm » by Boondox681

morning J.. :flop:

your vids are interesting to say the least..good work.
you say they are reacting to mirror reflections?
see how they react to this...

thanx for your time and effort :cheers:
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 23, 2014 5:19 pm » by Canubis

no thanks to u ay?

note: boon u can change ur head but im saving the last head for ottoman :)
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Master Conspirator

PostSun Feb 23, 2014 5:27 pm » by Boondox681

Canubis..
well,good morning,my dim-witted friend.
you just can't help trolling another's thread and doing what you do best...
RUINING IT FOR EVERYONE.

"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 23, 2014 5:31 pm » by Canubis

i make it better for the masses you take advantage of others for your own self doing and so doing so you call apon ME! TO FUK U UP!

jeremyjr will live but you will go back...onto your spike....

www.canubistry.com

Master Conspirator

PostSun Feb 23, 2014 5:50 pm » by Boondox681

i make it better for the masses

TRANSLATION:
"I make it better for me and my boyfriend"

jeremy,i apologize for myself,but i can't apologize for this idiot...on with a great thread :flop:

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 23, 2014 6:14 pm » by Canubis

so formal and boyfriend like boon... you keep that taint of ass to yourself...i imagine you as one of those LADYBOYS.....

www.canubistry.com

Super Moderator

PostSun Feb 23, 2014 8:53 pm » by Slith

:hugging:

Canubis wrote:
i consume more hard liquor a night then all dtv together...

yet i am so god dam smart....and own this shit in my world..

Next