VAT Tax Ends the Consumer Economy

Initiate

PostTue Nov 23, 2010 9:12 pm » by Spreadthetruth

Are you ready for the end of the consumer economy? Well, your voice needs to sound loud and clear if you want to save the last remnants of a middle class existence. Forget about upward mobility or affluence, the basic elements of a respectable life is being targeted for extinction. That is the stark and certain consequence of a VAT Tax. Just look to Europe for the beleaguered life aftermath of this incremental method of extracting additional tribute on every level of production and distribution. Everyone must oppose this overt attempt to impoverish Middle America, unless your goal is to break the back of consumers and lower permanently the standard of living of our country.
http://beforeitsnews.com/story/278/134/ ... onomy.html

PostWed Nov 24, 2010 2:14 am » by Agent1111

Wow,

you doomtoids really will use any kind of news article to promote some kind of doom. In my country we had a TAX just like that 10 years ago, and funnily enough it all worked out really well, and our governments now have more to spend on infrastructure, and growth. Our country is much better for it.

Stop with your constant fear mongering and do some research for a change.

Initiate

PostWed Nov 24, 2010 5:36 am » by Sceptilief

agent1111 wrote:Wow,

you doomtoids really will use any kind of news article to promote some kind of doom. In my country we had a TAX just like that 10 years ago, and funnily enough it all worked out really well, and our governments now have more to spend on infrastructure, and growth. Our country is much better for it.

Yes, Nothingmerica is a thriving country with it's extra taxes.

I mean, someone has to pay for the Banker's five course veal lunches, Rolls Royces, Caviar, and well just about everything else we pathetic low class consumers can't have. It is unpatriotic of you, spreadthetruth to argue paying billions in interest to the banking community through absolutely fair VAT, GST, and HST taxes.

So listen to agent1111 and stop fear mongering. There is nothing to fear about being forced by law to empty your wallet for starving bankers you selfish unpatriotic piece of shit. :flop:
23:59;01

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 24, 2010 9:41 am » by Mediasorcerer

agent1111 wrote:Wow,

oh woooooow,there are some frightfully colorful adjectives i would like to use to describe your attitude and mentality right now,but i think the word=dirtylowlifebrainwashedneo-conpeiceofshit will do just fine,

so,since your so clever,and you have no care for your fellow humans,and seem to think governments are starving and already dont waste billions to fund there filthy lifestyles and military bs,tell us what country u r referring too?shill.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Master Conspirator

PostWed Nov 24, 2010 9:54 am » by Boondox681

lower permanently the standard of living of our country.

it's called redistribution of wealth and obama has that handled
i believe the term he used was FUNDAMENTAL TRANSFORMATION
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"