'Vatican Ordered Hit on Pope John Paul II'

Writer

PostFri Nov 19, 2010 8:43 am » by Antechrist

cia212 wrote:
freeyourmindnow wrote:I think he was brainwashed cia hitman

I think he was a brainwashed Jesuit hitman. JPII was planning to oust the head of the Jesuits in the weeks leading up to the shooting. And JPI was found dead in bed with a copy of the order to disband the Society altogether. The last one is just a rumor but there are fairly credible sources.
sockpuppet wrote:edit: The Illuminati and the Prophecy of Malachy comes to mind.

So, according to St. Malachy, the next pope will be the last. Peter the Roman is the description. Add to that the Jewish prophecy that the Christ will be revealed shortly after Ariel Sharon's death, (he's been in a coma since 2006 and his family brought him home yesterday to live his final days) and even Bible-believing Christians are beginning to think there might be something to this whole 2012 thing.

So, dude, you mean Peter the Roman is St. John the Baptist raised from the dead by Jesus Christ, sent by Jesus Christ again, just like St. John the Baptist was sent before?
the resurrected Prophet of the Most High,
St. John the Baptist,
whom Jesus Christ calls "the Elias who was to come",
your ultimate, penultimate authority

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 19, 2010 9:25 am » by Will69ease

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 19, 2010 12:00 pm » by Aragajag

You would think it would be easy to put some heart attack drug in his food with out all the covert tones, if the people in charge behind the scenes wanted a hit on an aging man who probably doesnt wipe his own arse it would be so damn easy.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Initiate

PostFri Nov 19, 2010 12:03 pm » by Stratosfear

aragajag wrote:You would think it would be easy to put some heart attack drug in his food with out all the covert tones, if the people in charge behind the scenes wanted a hit on an aging man who probably doesnt wipe his own arse it would be so damn easy.

Good point. It's odd, isn't it, that the Vatican thinks "let's do away with this man", have a go and it doesn't work and then thinks "oh well, let's not bother then, he'll die in a few years anyway".
Image "In the wardrobe of my soul ... in the section labelled 'Shirts'"

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 20, 2010 11:01 am » by Freeyourmindnow

aragajag wrote:You would think it would be easy to put some heart attack drug in his food with out all the covert tones, if the people in charge behind the scenes wanted a hit on an aging man who probably doesnt wipe his own arse it would be so damn easy.

no maybe it was like 911, Agca is a Muslim, this was well played setup and we are the sheep's.

Previous