Vatican pictures Real/Fake

Super Moderator

PostMon Oct 31, 2011 9:22 am » by Slith

Hmmm, initial link shows this

Warning: Unknown: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/www/thirdsecret.org/content.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/:/usr/lib/php:/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in Unknown on line 0

Fatal error: Unknown: Failed opening required '/www/thirdsecret.org/content.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in Unknown on line 0

And yes, the Vatican is creepy

Canubis wrote:
i consume more hard liquor a night then all dtv together...

yet i am so god dam smart....and own this shit in my world..

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 31, 2011 4:41 pm » by Niji666

dlslith wrote:Hmmm, initial link shows this

Warning: Unknown: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/www/thirdsecret.org/content.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/:/usr/lib/php:/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in Unknown on line 0

Fatal error: Unknown: Failed opening required '/www/thirdsecret.org/content.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in Unknown on line 0

And yes, the Vatican is creepy

u know too much its not letting you in hahaha!!

Initiate

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 5:49 am » by Kayla

That is one creepy ass sculpture to have in the vatican, but the pope is one creepy ass man so I guess it works.
"Take the evil out the people they'll be acting right, cause both black and white are smoking crack tonight, and only time we chill is when we kill each other, it takes skill to be real, time to heal each other."

Initiate

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 6:09 am » by Garciaface

That being is Baphomet, and that is His real corpse. See how tall He was? It’s no wonder the Pope looks like the devil and he passes laws which allow him to sodomize, murder, and cannibalize children. These sick fucks are worshipping a giant they unearthed at an archeological site.

People got big long ago, that’s it. Not so big (tall) now, anymore. See the movie “Big Fish”? People never know how to treat giants. Sometimes they just killed them. Sometimes they worshipped them. Both were wrong. Just big people.

My buddy is seven feet tall. To me, he’s just a tall, skinny guy with a big dick. To others, well, they always stare and gawk at him like he’s some Norse god. I could kick his ass easy. Just pull on his crank ‘til he passes out. And punch him in the face ‘til his teeth all come out. He’d cry like a bitch for the rest of his years.

Fuck Baphomet at Henry Kissinger.

Same thing…..

Initiate

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 6:11 am » by Garciaface

By the way, Freemasons worship Baphomet, too! That is, the Washington, District of Draco Freemasons....

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 7:32 am » by Frutty

This makes me wonder if reptilians (at least as a cult) are real after all :think:

ImageImageImageImage
Deception in life is nothing but a lie reduced to practice

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 9:11 am » by Nihilgeist

After hearing about and seeing the "Twisted Crucifix" on here, this sculpture doesn't surprise me one bit.

Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Previous