PostThu Jun 11, 2009 11:13 pm » by Pindz

Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 11, 2009 11:52 pm » by TheDuck

Yup gotta be aspartame man..

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 12, 2009 12:55 am » by Mep630

Coke Zero Ingredients Print E-mail
Coke's marketing people talk about "zero consequences", but can they promise Coke Zero's ingredients are without consequences?

The ingredients (as written in bold) are listed on Australian cans of Coke Zero. Water anyone?

Carbonated water
Colour (150d) - aka "Sulphite Ammonia Caramel"
Food acid 338 - aka "Phosphoric Acid" (Also used for rust removal!)
Food acid 331 - aka "Sodium Citrates" (Also used in photography and as an anticoagulant of blood stored for transfusion!)
Flavour
Sweetener 951 - aka "Asapartame" (According to the US FDA, "the [National Cancer Institute] currently is studying aspartame and other dietary factors as part of a larger study of adult brain cancer." You might want to wait for the results before you drink it. Also, avoid this one if you're moody!)
Sweetener 950 - aka "Acesulfame Potassium" (Looking for reasons to avoid this sweetener? Look no further...)
Preservative 211 - aka "Sodium Benzoate" (Undiluted this stuff isn't too bad... Just don't let it touch your skin!)
Caffeine

"Two all beef patties..."
Practice this catchy line and impress your friends...
"I'll have a glass of carbonated water with Sulphite Ammonia Caramel, Phosphoric Acid, Sodium Citrates, Aspartame, Acesulfame Potassium, Sodium Benzoate, flavour and caffeine please. I'm on a health kick."

2005 Study links Aspartame with cancer - available at the US government's NIH website
From the Conclusions... "Our study shows that Aspartame is a multi-potential carcinogenic compound whose carcinogenic effects are evident even at a daily dose of 20 mg/kg bw, much less than the current ADI for humans in Europe (40 mg/kg bw) and in the United States (50 mg/kg bw).

...The results of our study therefore call for an urgent reexamination of the present guidelines on the use and consumption of Aspartame. The decision to use experimental data to protect public health is important because the time span of widespread Aspartame use is still too brief to have produced solid epidemiologic data. Moreover, it is unlikely that sufficient epidemiologic data will be available in the near future, given the difficulty of finding a control group that has not been exposed to this widely diffused compound."
Please note: While all care was taken in the research for this page, we make no warranty as to the accuracy of anything at this site. If you're a lawyer, this is for you. We relied on the internet to access all data, and have cited all sources where appropriate. We did our best, but we recommend you do your own research. If you've got a correction or comment, email tim[at]thezeromovement.org

Upload to Disclose.tv

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 12, 2009 1:47 am » by Eaganthorn

Aspartame is only a problem with crack heads that stay coked up 24/7, increases chances of cardiac arrhythmia, oh wait, Chavez, never mind!

For real, its Venezuela, land of the real… real thing.
Science is truth, God is truth, therefore

God is Science.

All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.

Writer

PostFri Jun 12, 2009 1:49 am » by Natr0n

aspartame is f0cking awful

I stopped drinking diet sodas , all they are is chemicals

aspartame causes severe memory loss , since I have stopped ingesting it my memory is much clearer. It used to be all cloudy / what was I just doing.

stevia is a better choice

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 12, 2009 1:52 am » by Eaganthorn

eaganthorn wrote:Aspartame is only a problem with crack heads that stay coked up 24/7, increases chances of cardiac arrhythmia, oh wait, Chavez, never mind!

For real, its Venezuela, land of the real… real thing.

My bad, I should not of said this, Venezuelans love their children too.
You go head on Chavez, its ok big guy, I was way in the wrong. (I think I went into a mepeleptic spasm)
Science is truth, God is truth, therefore

God is Science.

All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.

Initiate

PostFri Jun 12, 2009 1:58 am » by Crazynutsx

thats cool cuz i dont like coke zero :)

PostFri Jun 12, 2009 2:01 am » by Hesop

Don't even believe, not even for a second, that all of these soft drinks are exactly the same from U.S. companies. What is sold here in the U.S., can be quite different from what's sold to other countries. I've just recently read a report, about the high volumn of contanimants in exported drinks. When mixes, or contanimants spoil the batch at the factories, making them unable to pass inspections here, they are simply marked for export and sold to countries that have little testing of imports. Can't have these giant corporations takin a loss for their own screw-ups now, can we? They all do it. Pepsi, Coke, don't matter. It's an accepted way of doing business.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jun 13, 2009 9:47 am » by Drjones

hesop wrote:Don't even believe, not even for a second, that all of these soft drinks are exactly the same from U.S. companies. What is sold here in the U.S., can be quite different from what's sold to other countries. I've just recently read a report, about the high volumn of contanimants in exported drinks. When mixes, or contanimants spoil the batch at the factories, making them unable to pass inspections here, they are simply marked for export and sold to countries that have little testing of imports. Can't have these giant corporations takin a loss for their own screw-ups now, can we? They all do it. Pepsi, Coke, don't matter. It's an accepted way of doing business.

Cool signature Hesop,good post.. :clapper:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Next