Venezuela is threatening to attack the Dutch Islands

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 01, 2010 4:42 pm » by Nickelson

So Chavez might be a puppeteer. Who's pulling the strings I wonder in that case? :headscratch:

Writer

PostThu Apr 01, 2010 4:52 pm » by Northstar

OK

look it up because Bouterse from Suriname is running for president. :look:
Is a true good friend of Chaves and loves dealing and killing and coops :evil:
he did the december murders at fort Zeelandia.And eve he all did the people love him
because they see him like Robin Hood.... reminds me of Chaves. :hmmm:

And for years he is a leader in grosseries you and i wont lay our hands one.
It would be a profit for all South America to get there hands on the islands so they can do their in and export.

and take what THEY think is from them.

Writer

PostThu Apr 01, 2010 4:55 pm » by Northstar

northstar wrote:OK

he did the december murders at fort Zeelandia.And eve he all did the people love him

It would be a profit for all South America to get there hands on the islands so they can do their in and export.

sorry for my english :oops:

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 01, 2010 4:57 pm » by Nickelson

northstar wrote:OK

Well the crazy thing is those country's aren't off any threat to Europe or the US, the question is who will participate with Venezuela due to weapons, money and stuff and than to think of Iran with their long range missiles.

It all is in the mix and there hides the danger. Venezuela will never strike by itself it will always seek companionship or maybe he is the companionship as in a puppeteer.

Initiate

PostFri Apr 02, 2010 12:27 am » by Freedomofwill

Doubtfull

PostFri Apr 02, 2010 1:22 am » by Hesop

Old Hugo hasn't been in the news lately, he's most likely noticed that.

Initiate

PostFri Apr 02, 2010 3:01 am » by Crunchy

this story i susspect is just more anti-chaves propaganda designed to demonize and antagonise chaves and sadly he takes the bait to many times.

but before condemming chaves lets remember why he's doing what he is doing, and why
he is demonized in the industrialized world (and maybe why he acts like he does).... did you know he actually sent aid to the usa ?(the national oil company) cheap fuel oil .... all the other big oil companies refused to help the needy (had to add that fact just to prove a point :P )
how about this, he helped argentina get rid of the imf debts as well as helping many other countries in the region, basicly freeing the cattle from the milking shed

ol farmer sam didnt like that ! so he sent in the hounds .(arms imbargo ect ect)

now the scary stuff, which i believe is a direct consiquence of the interfeirence
of the US in the past/ and present ... like the us building up columbias military.
his deals to sell his outdated f-16's to iran .... his deals to build ak assault rifles as well as his purchase of 100,000+ ak 102's (no money for the wests arms manufacturers)
deals with iran for urainium ore and all the other antaganistic acts he is known for are reactions to the big corrupted and controlled (by oil and money) imperialistic bully next door and not because hes a threat to us or his nieghbours. they want control over his oil and resources and he knows that.

just wait a few more years, if he is still in power the US will invade or start a regeonal war, no doubt with a nice false flag event to get the ball rolling.

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 02, 2010 10:45 am » by Zegtelzegtel

that crazy mofos.....shit...

bouterse and chavez is not a good combination....damn
EARRINGS = POSSIBLE HOLOGRAM DEVICE
Pindz

Previous