Very Creepy Coicidence

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5220
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:36 pm

PostMon Mar 14, 2011 7:05 pm » by Tuor10


newdawnrising wrote:
tuor10 wrote:What has a man made incident got to do with the wrath of mother nature?

Sav, are you suggesting that the world is destined to end in 2012?

You do realise the Mayan calendar was talking about the end of an age and not the world?

It is the actions of man, and our current technologies that enable those in power to exacerbate natural events. In other words if it can happen, we now weild the power to make it happen.


Well, in the case of the recent disaster, and previous quakes in that part of the world, the cause isn't so exotic.

Tectonic plates and pressure are not a good mix.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1874
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:32 pm

PostMon Mar 14, 2011 7:07 pm » by Newdawnrising


tuor10 wrote:
newdawnrising wrote:Thanks Sav, and pay no attention to those who don't understand, they will soon enough. :flop:


So what evidence do you have that makes you so certain we're all going to perish?

That is what Sav is insinuating is he not?


I could waste my time and explain it to you, as if you were a two year old. I've done my fair share of contributing facts to this site. In no way shape or form has Sav or myself said that we will all perish.
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1874
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:32 pm

PostMon Mar 14, 2011 7:12 pm » by Newdawnrising


tuor10 wrote:
newdawnrising wrote:
tuor10 wrote:What has a man made incident got to do with the wrath of mother nature?

Sav, are you suggesting that the world is destined to end in 2012?

You do realise the Mayan calendar was talking about the end of an age and not the world?

It is the actions of man, and our current technologies that enable those in power to exacerbate natural events. In other words if it can happen, we now weild the power to make it happen.


Well, in the case of the recent disaster, and previous quakes in that part of the world, the cause isn't so exotic.

Tectonic plates and pressure are not a good mix.


Plate Tectonics is an ever disappearing theory. Here's a clue, the Earth is alive, it grows and responds to stimuli, sometimes that stimuli is galactic in nature.
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1874
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:32 pm

PostMon Mar 14, 2011 7:15 pm » by Newdawnrising


It is a cyclic culmination, interrupted by man.
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5220
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:36 pm

PostMon Mar 14, 2011 7:19 pm » by Tuor10


newdawnrising wrote:
tuor10 wrote:
newdawnrising wrote:Thanks Sav, and pay no attention to those who don't understand, they will soon enough. :flop:


So what evidence do you have that makes you so certain we're all going to perish?

That is what Sav is insinuating is he not?


I could waste my time and explain it to you, as if you were a two year old. I've done my fair share of contributing facts to this site. In no way shape or form has Sav or myself said that we will all perish.


So what are you and Sav insinuating?

You doom merchants seem to be infatuated with this 2012 date.

What do you expect to happen exactly?

Maybe god will fart?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1874
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:32 pm

PostMon Mar 14, 2011 7:24 pm » by Newdawnrising


Goto the philosophy forum, and read a cyclic culmination, dare to expand your mind, before falling victim to self ignorance.
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5220
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:36 pm

PostMon Mar 14, 2011 7:24 pm » by Tuor10


Plate Tectonics is an ever disappearing theory. Here's a clue, the Earth is alive, it grows and responds to stimuli, sometimes that stimuli is galactic in nature.[/quote]


Err yes, it is alive hence the movement of plates and random aberrations induced by moon and sun activity.

What exactly is novel about that?

Why spend hours prophesising something that has happened for billions of years and will probably happen for billions more?

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 467
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:53 pm

PostMon Mar 14, 2011 7:27 pm » by Bettyboolean


errr. DUH! the world ends in 2012??? i dont think so, my box of PG Tips teabags has an expiry date of 2014!! explain that so called mayans
ImageImage

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5220
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:36 pm

PostMon Mar 14, 2011 7:29 pm » by Tuor10


newdawnrising wrote:Goto the philosophy forum, and read a cyclic culmination, dare to expand your mind, before falling victim to self ignorance.



Cyclic culmination is a theory. The guy who wrote it says so himself. And while I agree with such cycles, I for the life of me fail to see why all this has so much doom attached to it.

This is the price we pay for living on this big rock.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1874
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:32 pm

PostMon Mar 14, 2011 7:35 pm » by Newdawnrising


tuor10 wrote:
newdawnrising wrote:Goto the philosophy forum, and read a cyclic culmination, dare to expand your mind, before falling victim to self ignorance.



Cyclic culmination is a theory. The guy who wrote it says so himself. And while I agree with such cycles, I for the life of me fail to see why all this has so much doom attached to it.

This is the price we pay for living on this big rock.


Yes it's a theory, that's why I wrote it. It also takes more than a few minutes to see the Big Picture I presented. Lamonema
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook