very last Superbowl chances: 95% false flag, 100% ZERO dead

Initiate

PostSun Feb 02, 2014 10:38 pm » by Mattmarriott

Poster writes:
"I think the Broncos will win- if only because Colorado was the first state to legalize marijuana and all those good vibes will be flowing towards them.".

Last Prophet replies:
As usual human cattle robotically repeats that BLACK is WHITE.
Colorado was the first to legalize marijuana BECAUSE it's scripted for at least a decade that the Denver Broncos will beat the Seattle Seahawks at the very last Superbowl.
Reductionism: no longer need to mention that Washington state came second.

Super Bowl being set up for "attack by syrian rebels to be averted". Happening BEFORE the game ends is the only alternative to a Broncos victory on Feb 2.
FALSE FLAG at Superbowl: 95% chance + *** 100% *** chance of: ZERO real dead, blamed on 'syrian rebels', involving chemicals.
End Time Paradox: The chances of the Pale Horse of Hell breaking loose shortly after the Superbowl are 100%.
Yet the chances of REAL dead at the moment the plae horse steps on stage, at the stadium of the very last Superbowl, the very first to take place on the 33th day, are ZERO.

95% chance of: false flag at the very last Superbowl
Main reasons:
- "Obama" must now FULLY detonate, to launch the BIG BANG: pension funds and savings must NOW be annihilated, extermiantion of millions in "modern" stadiums, malls and large schools must start.
- "Bashar Al-Assad" and his mercenaries, iranian, Hezbollah, Blackwater mercenaries, NATO and russian air pilots and and last but not the least the fake rebels of Al-Qaeda alias Al-Nusra & ISIS, are about to collapse.
Latest blow: Free Syrian Army annihilated the fake rebels in Aleppo and Northern Syria.
This despite non-stop airbombing civilians with chemicals and barrel bombs.

99% chance of: Denver Broncos winning the Superbowl on Feb 2
The chances of Seahawks winning are ZERO, because the PALE HORSE must now be unleashed, as the Great Decider already told in the Simpsons episode aired on 9/11 2005.
The chances that the false flag will be BEFORE NOT AFTER the end of the game stand at 20%.
In other words: the Denver Broncos (alias the Pale Horse) have 99% chances to win the Superbowl on Feb 2, 2014.

*** 100% *** chance of: ZERO real dead
As for an attack not by the illuminati the chances are ZERO.
Reminder: there have no terrorist attacks in the US or the EU other than by the illuminati in the last two decades.
As for terror attacks by the illumianti (false flags):
all "terror attacks" in the US since Virginia Tech 2007 and in the EU since Germany school massacre 2009 are TOTALLY staged with actors, ZERO dead.
There will be no real terror attacks until Obama FULLY detonates, the latest next month.

*** 100% *** chance of: blamed on 'syrian rebels' involving chemicals
To get this all you need is to get why illuminati supreme leader was forced to change the script for ´very last winner of Nobel Peace Prize.

BASICS
Very Last Superbowl, 2014, by The Great Decider, Christ(of), the director of the Truman Show - ATTENTION this is NOT a joke
very-last-superbowl-by-the-great-decider-simpsons-t90968.html
http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?p=17 ... ost1715300

MAKE NO MISTAKE: Nobel Peace Prize 2013 was the *** VERY LAST *** in HISTORY and the awarded was only THIRD choice
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 472138/pg1

The limits of simulated reality: Jonestown 1978 and Newtown 2012/Boston 2013 vs Superbowl 2014
Jonestown, Guyana, 1978: No problem simulating nearly a thousand dead as long as it's staged in the middle of the equatorial jungle.
35 years later no problem simulating "dozens dead" in "public" at
- a fake Newtown school with ZERO students;
- at the literal end of the marathon, with the arrival area restricted to the cast, starting with fake runners playing last runners arriving.
But that's dozens of fake dead at a crowded stadium is impossible to stage.
The few lines that say it all. Exposed by Last Prophet a few days after Sandy Hook, yet echoed by NOBODY ever since.
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 432159/pg1
http://www.scam.com/showpost.php?p=1388725

Script changes: Nobel Peace Prize 2013 v NFL 2013 Season Superbowl score
Poster replies to "MAKE NO MISTAKE: Nobel Peace Prize 2013 was the *** VERY LAST *** in HISTORY and the awarded was only THIRD choice" (2):
"it seems whoever hands out the nobel prize doesn't know last year was the last one": Snowden was just nominated for the 2014 Nobel Peace Prize.

Last Prophet replies:
The same Great Decider who hands out the Nobel prize built new stadiums and malls for the past years from the USA to the EU.
And yet he knew that:
- there were no longer consumers for those malls.
- the VERY LAST Superbowl would take place for the first time in the 33th day of the year, the latest on Feb 2 2014, with the pale horse from Denver defeating the Seattle Seahawks.
19-14 was predicted at the Simpsons 2005 episode aired on 9/11: it adds to 33 and reads 1914, the year end times began.
World War I was foremost a celebration of Illuminati religion's commandment "Slaughter the human cattle" of an unprecedented scale.
19-14 is perfect symbology for the begin of the BIG BANG, where "modern" stadiums, designed primarly as exterminaton camps, play a central role.

Denver Broncos alias the "New World Order" will be awarded a 31-13 victory to symbolically launch the BIG BANG, explained long ago by Last Prophet.
Changed score has nothing to do with the reason why the Great Decider HAD to change the Nobel Peace Prize 2013 winner.
Unlike Syria there are no longer freedom loving people in the USA to prevent the fulfillment of the script.
The devil's number (Hillary 13) reversing "Obama" (31) is a "surprise" alternative for the score.
http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=576591
superbowl-2014-no-massacre-much-worse-after-denver-broncos-t90942.html

Master Conspirator

PostSun Feb 02, 2014 11:14 pm » by Boondox681

The chances of Seahawks winning are ZERO, because the PALE HORSE must now be unleashed, as the Great Decider already told in the Simpsons episode aired on 9/11 2005.

believe me...i have heard some REALLY fuckin' retarded shit here at Dtv,but this,my friend,vaults you to the #1 spot.

congrats :flop:
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Super Moderator

PostSun Feb 02, 2014 11:19 pm » by Slith

My facepalm has just advanced to a headplant.

The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.

Initiate

PostSun Feb 02, 2014 11:20 pm » by Nedroj

Boondox681 wrote:

believe me...i have heard some REALLY fuckin' retarded shit here at Dtv,but this,my friend,vaults you to the #1 spot.

congrats :flop:

:D :D :D :cheers:
DULCE EST DESIPERE IN LOCO

Initiate

PostMon Feb 03, 2014 12:28 am » by Hr2burn

100% chance that 87% of all estimated percentages are made up on the fly.
Now I'm nothing...

Initiate

PostMon Feb 03, 2014 1:24 am » by Rahkriga

Hr2burn wrote:100% chance that 87% of all estimated percentages are made up on the fly.

Theres a 99% chance that you are 100% correct :geek:

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 03, 2014 2:06 am » by Rich316

100% some chemical inbalances in the brain are causing him or her to write nonsensical horseshit.

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 03, 2014 2:47 am » by Chaindrive

I really HATE to bump this thread up, but..... *shrug*

All I have to say is that, I really WISH that Mattmarriott STOPS calling the latoya jackson psychic hotline to have something to post here, It makes him look like a complete and total fool.

And youre "only" damaging yourself, you know.?... sheehs.

Super Moderator

PostMon Feb 03, 2014 3:03 am » by Slith

Chaindrive wrote:I really HATE to bump this thread up, but..... *shrug*

All I have to say is that, I really WISH that Mattmarriott STOPS calling the latoya jackson psychic hotline to have something to post here, It makes him look like a complete and total fool.

I really don't think he cares. He never responds personally.

He's not malicious....just a kook

The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 03, 2014 3:07 am » by Chaindrive

Slith wrote:
Chaindrive wrote:I really HATE to bump this thread up, but..... *shrug*

I really don't think he cares. He never responds personally.

He's not malicious....just a kook

No shit.?!?!?!?!?!?!

What was your first clue.? :lol:

Next