Veteran Scott Olsen Could Be The First Person To Die At A Wa

Initiate

PostSat Oct 29, 2011 2:48 am » by Waterhawk

Blame who ever for being who ever. Even blame within what ever small or large amount of man made time frame. In fact go back one million years or as far as you desire and blame anyone's ancestors (including your own if you like). Either way your blame game never has to end or even change/evolve. In fact it can remain being the same change for as long as you like. For the rules of the blame game are very simple. "Keep it going in anyway possible without ever stopping or changing it into non-blame." Something which, in this particular reality, seems so desperately needed by those few in power to help keep you locked in you're own prison of awareness.

Solution? You decide but maybe, just maybe, a good look in a mirror for possible whole solutions or at least positive change could be located, even activated by way of "living the example you want our world being" (not just preaching it). If you believe in man made time then maybe you shouldn't wait any longer. Either way you chose being you're own example of reality since birth and until death.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 29, 2011 2:54 am » by Malogg

newearthman wrote:The only reports I get are from dtv :cheers: MSN still isn't covering it in my area. Eventually it's going to get cold and I think tptb know this and thats why they are letting it play out so the movment just dies.

pmsl I think this is just the start of a long protest and it may very well last the winter out or even till next fall who knows seems as if the folk are awake and the Movement has gone nuts worldwide.

This seems like just the start of a long long protest as from the folk I spoke to in occupy Amsterdam said they were addicted to it and this was the reason the thing they wanted to do with their lifes.

Which I took my hat off to as I kinda would miss my own bed after a while lol
Full video~ Brian Harvey - Invisible

Initiate

PostSat Oct 29, 2011 2:57 am » by Rahkriga

You guys really need to read more or something....or maybe its because Im actually in oakland right now but.... the vet is in fair condition and is expected to make a full recovery. He is not going to die from his injuries

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 29, 2011 3:00 am » by Malogg

rahkriga wrote:You guys really need to read more or something....or maybe its because Im actually in oakland right now but.... the vet is in fair condition and is expected to make a full recovery. He is not going to die from his injuries

cheers for the info ima go read the bottom of my glass as it needs alot more scotch

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 29, 2011 3:05 am » by Rydher

2020vision wrote:Spin Doctor.

Transparency really is your achilles' heel.

Ohhhh, I'd love to hear this. What do you mean?

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 29, 2011 3:08 am » by Noentry

rydher wrote:
2020vision wrote:Spin Doctor.

Transparency really is your achilles' heel.

Ohhhh, I'd love to hear this. What do you mean?

he means you are full off :bullshit:
and the people of this forum can see you are a paid troll
If you are not ,then you are the biggest asshole here rydher.
you see I speak to you .
big difference between us
So you must be the dirt bag you spoke about
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 29, 2011 4:00 am » by Malogg

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 29, 2011 7:53 am » by Malogg

I knew it psyops!!! Scott stood out from others as seen in this video a few moments before he was shot.

Upload to Disclose.tv

makes it look even more that he was targeted

Initiate

PostSat Oct 29, 2011 8:15 am » by Istvan12

I must say this is disturbing news but I wanted to put this out there as it seems closer to happening even now that I have read what happened.

The other day I had a dream that the OWS was being harassed more then normal by the police and 1% and then in marched the marines, a full platoon, armed to the teeth. They encircled the camp of protesters facing them with weapons drawn. All the police and the 1% started to cheer and the protesters had fear in their eyes like they have been betrayed, but at the last second an order was given for the marines to do a 180 stance and then turned around facing the police and 1%.
Then there was an statement how they was trained to protect American people from harm and how the police was not following this law but following the law of the American corperations and 1%. They was given a choice to join their friends and family on fighting for freedom or to stay and fight for the 1% who really doesn't care for them at all.

Most police did join but some stayed and that is when I woke up my dream. it seemed so real too.

PreviousNext