Video: Drowned Woman's Phantom - France

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostFri Nov 06, 2009 9:43 pm » by Savwafair2012

Upload to Disclose.tv

NOTE: Two friends recorded a video at a lake near the French town where stories are told about a woman who drowned. On occasion, she emerges from the water only at sunset (the time she died). SW tells me there is another entity in the video...it appeared in the enhancement. "I have no knowledge of the background behind this story but there was a young woman, she didn't just drown... I am getting a sense of foul play." Was this video 'staged' and a phantom actually showed up? Take a look at the video/images and tell me what you think...Lon

Someone translate this for me/
Dos amigos graban un lago cercano a su localidad donde se cuenta las historias sobre una mujer que se ahogó en el mísmo y que se la puede ver en ocasiones emerger del agua, solo al atardecer que fue cuando murió. Ambos se encontraron aquella tarde de invierno con la aparición que fue recogida por su propia cámara de video.
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 08, 2009 1:41 am » by Wolfbane7272

savwafair2012 wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

NOTE: Two friends recorded a video at a lake near the French town where stories are told about a woman who drowned. On occasion, she emerges from the water only at sunset (the time she died). SW tells me there is another entity in the video...it appeared in the enhancement. "I have no knowledge of the background behind this story but there was a young woman, she didn't just drown... I am getting a sense of foul play." Was this video 'staged' and a phantom actually showed up? Take a look at the video/images and tell me what you think...Lon

Someone translate this for me/
Dos amigos graban un lago cercano a su localidad donde se cuenta las historias sobre una mujer que se ahogó en el mísmo y que se la puede ver en ocasiones emerger del agua, solo al atardecer que fue cuando murió. Ambos se encontraron aquella tarde de invierno con la aparición que fue recogida por su propia cámara de video.

If this is true thats pretty freaky .. and tragic as well ..the only thing i have a problem with is the shortness of the vid .. he captures her in the frame then the video ends ..i would keep taping till the battery went dead .lol .. good post though thanks