Video Israeli Soldier Throw Explosive Device Into Crowd

Initiate

PostSun Jul 27, 2014 7:03 am » by Rahkriga

Video Shows Israeli Soldier Throw Explosive Device Into Crowd Of Unarmed Protesters

I guess Hamas was hiding in the pockets of the protesters....or maybe inside their water bottles :o

This is why people dont like Israel. Let it be known!!!!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 27, 2014 7:41 am » by Akashicrebel

It's look like a shock granade. Not explosives. That's nothing.
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Initiate

PostSun Jul 27, 2014 7:27 pm » by OtheklzeR

looked like a smoke grenade or a tear gas grenade

Writer

PostSun Jul 27, 2014 11:58 pm » by TheAlchem1zt

The whole thing looks like genocide to me.

DEFINING GENOCIDE: Genocide is understood by most to be the gravest crime against humanity it is possible to commit.

It is the mass extermination of a whole group of people, an attempt to destroy an entire group and wipe them out of existence.

Initiate

PostMon Jul 28, 2014 12:34 am » by godnodog

TheAlchem1zt wrote:The whole thing looks like genocide to me.

DEFINING GENOCIDE: Genocide is understood by most to be the gravest crime against humanity it is possible to commit.

It is the mass extermination of a whole group of people, an attempt to destroy an entire group and wipe them out of existence.

And if you use that definition, Israel is not doing genocide, they are acting like war criminals, their response is disproportional regarding the rockets attacks, they are doing crimes against humanity, but genocide is not one of them.
Israel has a criminal and fascist government, this is my humble opinion, also there is the need to point out that its the government, and not the people (although I suppose that the majority voted for the current government, don't know if they are a coalition of political parties).

Writer

PostMon Jul 28, 2014 4:01 am » by TheAlchem1zt

godnodog wrote:And if you use that definition, Israel is not doing genocide, they are acting like war criminals, their response is disproportional regarding the rockets attacks, they are doing crimes against humanity, but genocide is not one of them.
Israel has a criminal and fascist government, this is my humble opinion, also there is the need to point out that its the government, and not the people (although I suppose that the majority voted for the current government, don't know if they are a coalition of political parties).

You're right bro, it just frustrates the hell out of me that these scum get away with committing war crimes again and again. One jews life is worth more than anybody elses? They can get f$%£ed. We're all human, yet they have a free rein to do whatever they want. It goes a lot deeper than Israel just having a criminal and fascist government. The US, UK, and FR governments have been infiltrated with the same scum and that's just scratching the surface. :bang;

Writer

PostMon Jul 28, 2014 4:05 am » by TheAlchem1zt

godnodog wrote:
And if you use that definition, Israel is not doing genocide, they are acting like war criminals, their response is disproportional regarding the rockets attacks, they are doing crimes against humanity, but genocide is not one of them.

And you know as well as me that it's just a matter of time before it becomes genocide. I mean, that appears the ultimate goal and the right wing have no qualms about speaking freely of this.