Video of Blackwater Contractors Driving Over Iraqi Woman

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 07, 2012 8:23 pm » by Shemagh

Tragic for the lady, in fact all bloody wars are tragic.
As for "just rolling on bye" or "fleeing the scene" no. They did what they were probably instructed (and trained) to do.... DON'T STOP.
Don't stop for anything, official roadblocks, unofficial roadblocks, nothing!

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 07, 2012 8:35 pm » by Tuor10

Mercenary organisations have existed since the time of the Pharaohs, but came into real prominence during the expansion of the Roman Republic. Each Consular legion had a sizeable contingent of mercenaries. For the most part they were missile troops and cavalry; but they did enlist Campanian Hoplites to serve in their line infantry.

The biggest mercenaries, to my mind, are the Swiss. Swiss mercenaries fought for every major European power at one time or another.
The Normans and Anglo-Saxons exported a lot of Mercenaries during the early middle ages.

My cousin was a Mercenary. He fought in the Serb/Croat war after leaving the Foreign Legion. He was originally was a Marine commando; but got discharged when he had a fight in a pub. He subsequently spent some time in her majesties pleasure. It was after that he joined the legion.
He went to a place in London, run by an ex-SAS guy. That is how he ended up fighting in the Serb/Croat war. He made good money too.

Anyway, that Is enough of me.

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 07, 2012 8:56 pm » by Shemagh

tuor10 wrote:Mercenary organisations have existed since the time of the Pharaohs, but came into real prominence during the expansion of the Roman Republic. Each Consular legion had a sizeable contingent of mercenaries. For the most part they were missile troops and cavalry; but they did enlist Campanian Hoplites to serve in their line infantry.

The biggest mercenaries, to my mind, are the Swiss. Swiss mercenaries fought for every major European power at one time or another.
The Normans and Anglo-Saxons exported a lot of Mercenaries during the early middle ages.

My cousin was a Mercenary. He fought in the Serb/Croat war after leaving the Foreign Legion. He was originally was a Marine commando; but got discharged when he had a fight in a pub. He subsequently spent some time in her majesties pleasure. It was after that he joined the legion.
He went to a place in London, run by an ex-SAS guy. That is how he ended up fighting in the Serb/Croat war. He made good money too.

Don't forget the greatest mercenaries of all . The Gurkhas, these proud, loyal and brave men have fought alongside the British Army for well over a century, and they didn't do it just for the money, they alway's got less pay than the British soldier.

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 07, 2012 8:58 pm » by Tuor10

shemagh wrote:
tuor10 wrote:Mercenary organisations have existed since the time of the Pharaohs, but came into real prominence during the expansion of the Roman Republic. Each Consular legion had a sizeable contingent of mercenaries. For the most part they were missile troops and cavalry; but they did enlist Campanian Hoplites to serve in their line infantry.

Don't forget the greatest mercenaries of all . The Gurkhas, these proud, loyal and brave men have fought alongside the British Army for well over a century, and they didn't do it just for the money, they alway's got less pay than the British soldier.

Fuck yes; the Gurkhas. They are fantastic troops. Probably the best fighters in the world. Just ask the Taliban. :mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 07, 2012 9:09 pm » by Ufosarus

shemagh wrote:Tragic for the lady, in fact all bloody wars are tragic.
As for "just rolling on bye" or "fleeing the scene" no. They did what they were probably instructed (and trained) to do.... DON'T STOP.
Don't stop for anything, official roadblocks, unofficial roadblocks, nothing!

yeah good point, althought not for the poor women.

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 07, 2012 9:18 pm » by Dukettt

cornbread714 wrote:
knuckles wrote:We'll have to go back on 'topic' now. Sufficed to say, Domdabears know's what's too know. He know that I know, and I know he know's, and he know's I know that he know's, and I'm sure most people are starting to know what we know. It's time to put aside what we know for the betterment of knowlege. :wink:

One thing I know is that you have been posting lame bullshit here under 3 aliases and that your time here is about to come to an abrupt end.

I knew that!
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 07, 2012 9:28 pm » by Flecktarn

not all blackwater guys are heartless morons ,,the largest proportion are american with a mix of Brits and south Africans and former eastern bloc personnel ,,blckwaters biggest problem is arrogance and lack of respect for non christian humanity
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 07, 2012 10:12 pm » by Edgarrothstein

I've met a lot of FL guys during the war in Croatia, most of them were great guys.
Then again whe you're high on benzedrine, you don't act like yourself after three days of battle, so...

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 07, 2012 10:20 pm » by Tuor10

edgarrothstein wrote:

I've met a lot of FL guys during the war in Croatia, most of them were great guys.
Then again whe you're high on benzedrine, you don't act like yourself after three days of battle, so...

My cousin fought in the first gulf war with the legion. He was into explosives. I was a kid when he came back. He was back literally a few weeks after he left the legion before he left for Croatia. I remember we gave him a party, and him telling my dad that he was going to start a window cleaning business up with his mate LOL.

I saw him last year funny enough. He doesn't really speak much about what he got up to during the conflict in the Balkans.
Last edited by Tuor10 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 07, 2012 10:32 pm » by Shemagh

My ex. was sent to both the Bosnia and Kosovo conflicts.
@ Tuor10, after what he saw, especially in Bosnia, I'm not surprised your cousin does not want to talk about it!

PreviousNext