Video of Blackwater Contractors Driving Over Iraqi Woman

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 07, 2012 10:34 pm » by Tuor10

shemagh wrote:My ex. was sent to both the Bosnia and Kosovo conflicts.
@ Tuor10, after what he saw, especially in Bosnia, I'm not surprised your cousin does not want to talk about it!

Indeed. Nasty conflict.

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 07, 2012 10:44 pm » by Edgarrothstein

tuor10 wrote:
@ Tuor10, after what he saw, especially in Bosnia, I'm not surprised your cousin does not want to talk about it!

Indeed. Nasty conflict.

True, it was a terrible war.
I was in Iraq, with UNESCO, trying to protect the heritage (museums) from looting, and was never really afraid for my life, although they were shooting at me a couple of times and/or received a death threats tete-a-tete or via men in the middle.
But duribg the Croatian, and later the Bosnian war, I was scared shitless...

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 07, 2012 10:47 pm » by Opalserpent

domdabears wrote:
knuckles wrote:God, or someone, Bless America. It won't be, me that's for sure.

Those are private contractors. With people from all countries.

Get your stupid ignorance correct.

Moron.

LOL judging by their accents are think they are american.

Brainwashed into the perfect racist hate machines.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 07, 2012 10:53 pm » by Edgarrothstein

opalserpent wrote:
domdabears wrote:

Moron.

Well, yeah...but this is a private organisation in which you do what your boss tells you to do, otherwise you don't get paid.

It's more/different than army corps. They're motivated by money, not racial issues.
What brings people to work for this sort of organisation, that's another story.

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 07, 2012 10:58 pm » by Tuor10

edgarrothstein wrote:
tuor10 wrote:

Indeed. Nasty conflict.

True, it was a terrible war.
I was in Iraq, with UNESCO, trying to protect the heritage (museums) from looting, and was never really afraid for my life, although they were shooting at me a couple of times and/or received a death threats tete-a-tete or via men in the middle.
But duribg the Croatian, and later the Bosnian war, I was scared shitless...

I suppose everyone is different. His younger brother is in the Marines. He has seen two tours in Afghanistan. We are quite close because his dad is my dad's brother, and he was born a few months after me. He has told me quite a lot about his tours. The only time he got a bit choked was when he was telling me about when he saw a pale of his get his leg blown off. His brother, my cousin who served in the legion, is less approachable; so I have never really pressed him on it. I have read about the conflict though. Nasty business.
Last edited by Tuor10 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 07, 2012 10:58 pm » by Shemagh

opalserpent wrote:
domdabears wrote:

Moron.

BOLLOCKS!

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 07, 2012 11:14 pm » by Opalserpent

flecktarn wrote:not all blackwater guys are heartless morons ,,the largest proportion are american with a mix of Brits and south Africans and former eastern bloc personnel ,,blckwaters biggest problem is arrogance and lack of respect for non christian humanity

It's safe to say that psychological tests are administered to applicants to test
whether they are suitable for non discriminate killing with no guilt.

Afterall banking employees and even workers at big outdoor vegetable patches like bechtel
take strange tests to see if they are the right worker drones.

…absolute behavior control is imminent…. The critical point of behavior control, in effect, is sneaking up on mankind without his self-conscious realization that a crisis is at hand. Man will… never self-consciously know that it has happened. - Raymond Houghton, ASCD (curriculum arm of the NEA), 1970

Saying that they are foreigners is true, however who ever pays the bills is in my
mind and most peoples minds is the proxy of the war.

Please check out this video, have a look on the face of this cold blooded murderer,
atleast this one isn't amercian.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... abble.html

actually googling iraq contractor crimes gives a mountain of criminal activities that have
never been prosecuted, The stench of war crimes and criminal activities perpetrated by
the nato and american forces is disgusting. No wonder drug production in afghanistan
when through the roof. I bet the cia won't be using small plains to ship the drugs anymore,
they will need oil tankers.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 07, 2012 11:35 pm » by Perronick

Mercenaries are the scum of the earth. Luckily they have shit for brains and they cannot do more harm. If they were smarter they'd prolly be bankers or politics, given the lack of a conscience.

At least a regular soldier, even brainwashed, thinks he's defending his country. The only justification a mercenary has to kill another human being is that he's being paid for it. What's the difference with a gangster?

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 08, 2012 12:02 am » by Shemagh

opalserpent wrote:
flecktarn wrote:not all blackwater guys are heartless morons ,,the largest proportion are american with a mix of Brits and south Africans and former eastern bloc personnel ,,blckwaters biggest problem is arrogance and lack of respect for non christian humanity

It's safe to say that psychological tests are administered to applicants to test
whether they are suitable for non discriminate killing with no guilt.

Afterall banking employees and even workers at big outdoor vegetable patches like bechtel
take strange tests to see if they are the right worker drones.

…absolute behavior control is imminent…. The critical point of behavior control, in effect, is sneaking up on mankind without his self-conscious realization that a crisis is at hand. Man will… never self-consciously know that it has happened. - Raymond Houghton, ASCD (curriculum arm of the NEA), 1970

Saying that they are foreigners is true, however who ever pays the bills is in my
mind and most peoples minds is the proxy of the war.

Please check out this video, have a look on the face of this cold blooded murderer,
atleast this one isn't amercian.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... abble.html

actually googling iraq contractor crimes gives a mountain of criminal activities that have
never been prosecuted, The stench of war crimes and criminal activities perpetrated by
the nato and american forces is disgusting. No wonder drug production in afghanistan
when through the roof. I bet the cia won't be using small plains to ship the drugs anymore,
they will need oil tankers.

War crimes and criminal activity, have been carried out by every army that ever went to war. Regardless of that armies race, colour, religion,political ideals or just a plain old fashioned land grab.
It's all disgusting, it alway's has been. And it's not going to stop anyday soon.
This is the war in your generation that you get upset about, you blame Nato and the Americans.
Other generations before you and after you, have and will blame other organizations, other countries.
There is no end to it, I can't see one.......... anybody?

Super Moderator

PostSun Apr 08, 2012 12:07 am » by domdabears

shemagh wrote:
War crimes and criminal activity, have been carried out by every army that ever went to war. Regardless of that armies race, colour, religion,political ideals or just a plain old fashioned land grab.
It's all disgusting, it alway's has been. And it's not going to stop anyday soon.
This is the war in your generation that you get upset about, you blame Nato and the Americans.
Other generations before you and after you, have and will blame other organizations, other countries.
There is no end to it, I can't see one.......... anybody?

You're right.

I can't see one either.

We would need something HUGE to happen in order for all of this to change.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

PreviousNext