Video of Blackwater Contractors Driving Over Iraqi Woman

Super Moderator

PostSun Apr 08, 2012 2:46 pm » by domdabears

shagrath wrote:You guys are gonna hate me for this...

At the angle of the camera, it looks like she walked into the vehicle. Don't people normally look to see if traffic is approaching before crossing the street?

The caravan is coming, and she just walks across without even stopping.

Just sayin'

I thought the same thing. There was a long line of cars in that road.

She was trying to play Frogger and lost.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 08, 2012 2:55 pm » by Flecktarn

the reality of places like this is she could of been strapped with a bomb ,dose look like it was deliberate
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 08, 2012 3:50 pm » by Endless16

demobe wrote:[youtube]e1trSD3Auyo&feature[/youtube]

Wtf?... lol

Clip.1: Opening a door to return fire is easier than rolling down a window, probably a safety measure more than anything, or are Blackwater evil for breaking the rules of the road?

Clip.2: That was not indiscriminate firing, it was directed on the tyre of the lead vehicle trying to leave the junction before the Humvee had even made it over the intersection, perhaps in an attempt to "T-Bone" the Humvee with a car bomb, the gunner did absolutely the right thing in taking out the tyres to slow down the vehicle in order to allow time for the Humvee to make it across, safety first.

Clip.3: Can't really see what's happening there, one way or the other... I can't even see if he's shooting at anything at all, but from what I do see perhaps there was a sniper hiding on top of the bridge?

Clip.4: The car came out at the Humvee, not the other way around, if they stopped they would be inviting an ambush putting everyone in the convoy in danger.

Clip.5: The car was moving too slow, could have been to slow the convoy for an ambush, the civilian driver should have moved out of the way, as long as the driver of the Army vehicle made his presence known clearly, the driver of the SUV should have moved over and out of the way before that happened, if the Army vehicle had changed lanes it risked moving into a IED explosion or other kind of trap, wasn't worth the risk.

Clip.6: The woman walked right into that Humvee, the Humvee didn't leave the road or make any attempt to run her down, through her own fault she got hit, looked intentional, stopping would invite an ambush, calling help would invite an ambush for those who came to help, the best thing to do would be to allow civilian medical services handle it.

I disagree with using mercenary organisations to "keep the peace" during an occupation once the war is won, & my view is that a lot, if not all, wars are started under a false pretext, but I see no wrong in the conduct of the armed forces in this video at all.
"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel."

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 08, 2012 4:37 pm » by Edgarrothstein

Upload to Disclose.tv

The regular people can be the scum of the Earth, too. Not only the mercenaries.

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 08, 2012 6:19 pm » by Perronick

edgarrothstein wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

That's for sure, Edgar. Also, I'd say that all that earthly scum love their children, families and friends. I wont say they are hopeless people without a soul.

I'm sorry if I offended someone or someone's beloved ones. May be it wasn't the best way to express my thoughts. I will try to elaborate better next time. But I really have BIG issues with that way of earning a living. Seriously.

I love the vid, btw. You really got me with that. :)

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 10, 2012 4:37 am » by Edgarrothstein

perronick wrote:
edgarrothstein wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

That's for sure, Edgar. Also, I'd say that all that earthly scum love their children, families and friends. I wont say they are hopeless people without a soul.

I'm sorry if I offended someone or someone's beloved ones. May be it wasn't the best way to express my thoughts. I will try to elaborate better next time. But I really have BIG issues with that way of earning a living. Seriously.

I love the vid, btw. You really got me with that. :)

Of course.
Me too. But who am i to judge...

We have to be aware that some people have chosen the Army for living.
A dischargement after a line of duty in your, let's say, mid twenties, practically stamped as a lunatic thanks to a terrible experience of the war, while you carry the burden of taking care of your family, leaves you with a limited choice.

You get a proper money in the army now, the next second you get nothing. What are you going to do? How are you going to feed your family? Well, you accept a job in Blackwater, Academi or whatever...

Yeah, it sucks.

But as long as being a member of the Foreign Legion, for example, means something noble, something even romantic, thanks to the media and hearsay...nothing much can change.

The dissolvement of the government-funded mercenary forces needs the strong political will, and it is the nightmare of any serious politician.

Master Conspirator

PostTue Apr 10, 2012 4:48 am » by Cornbread714

edgarrothstein wrote:Of course.

A dischargement after a line of duty in your, let's say, mid twenties, practically stamped as a lunatic thanks to a terrible experience of the war, while you carry the burden of taking care of your family, leaves you with a limited choice.

You get a proper money in the army now, the next second you get nothing. What are you going to do? How are you going to feed your family? Well, you accept a job in Blackwater, Academi or whatever...

Yeah, it sucks.

But as long as being a member of the Foreign Legion, for example, means something noble, something even romantic, thanks to the media and hearsay...nothing much can change.

The dissolvement of the government-funded mercenary forces needs the strong political will, and it is the nightmare of any serious politician.

Crazy how we all seem to have our roles, many as willing or unwilling pawns.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 10, 2012 5:01 am » by Edgarrothstein

cornbread714 wrote:
edgarrothstein wrote:Of course.

Yeah, it sucks.

Crazy how we all seem to have our roles, many as willing or unwilling pawns.

True, and we can vote and try to make a difference, but somehow always the aggressive option seems to prevail.
We all know deep in our hearts what is right and what is wrong.
But the funny thing is how the priorities change when we think that our freedom is at stake...

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 10, 2012 5:59 am » by Eldorado

flecktarn wrote:the reality of places like this is she could of been strapped with a bomb ,dose look like it was deliberate

Could have been, should have been, would have been dead.....if I couldnt get a message going through my head.........beware, take care.........Most motherfuckers
Have a cold ass stare..........

Does anyone know if they are Blackwater or if they are US Military trying to pass the hot potato??? Seems that his hype surrounding Blackwater is a separation from the legitimate standpoint that there is no difference between the CIA's tactics, and the mercs.......

Seems they want to try to label blackwater the source for CIA tactics, as opposed to realizing and pressing the issue that there are more than one entity playing these roles in these wars...

The press will do anything to decorate the interiors of the white house and the nation, as they want them to be perceived.
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 10, 2012 6:56 am » by Eldorado

endless16 wrote:
demobe wrote:[youtube]e1trSD3Auyo&feature[/youtube]

Wtf?... lol

Clip.1: Opening a door to return fire is easier than rolling down a window, probably a safety measure more than anything, or are Blackwater evil for breaking the rules of the road?

Clip.2: That was not indiscriminate firing, it was directed on the tyre of the lead vehicle trying to leave the junction before the Humvee had even made it over the intersection, perhaps in an attempt to "T-Bone" the Humvee with a car bomb, the gunner did absolutely the right thing in taking out the tyres to slow down the vehicle in order to allow time for the Humvee to make it across, safety first.

Clip.3: Can't really see what's happening there, one way or the other... I can't even see if he's shooting at anything at all, but from what I do see perhaps there was a sniper hiding on top of the bridge?

Clip.4: The car came out at the Humvee, not the other way around, if they stopped they would be inviting an ambush putting everyone in the convoy in danger.

Clip.5: The car was moving too slow, could have been to slow the convoy for an ambush, the civilian driver should have moved out of the way, as long as the driver of the Army vehicle made his presence known clearly, the driver of the SUV should have moved over and out of the way before that happened, if the Army vehicle had changed lanes it risked moving into a IED explosion or other kind of trap, wasn't worth the risk.

Clip.6: The woman walked right into that Humvee, the Humvee didn't leave the road or make any attempt to run her down, through her own fault she got hit, looked intentional, stopping would invite an ambush, calling help would invite an ambush for those who came to help, the best thing to do would be to allow civilian medical services handle it.

I disagree with using mercenary organisations to "keep the peace" during an occupation once the war is won, & my view is that a lot, if not all, wars are started under a false pretext, but I see no wrong in the conduct of the armed forces in this video at all.

That's because you are a gun toting idiot.......waving the american flag of freedom as a sign of victory over anyone who dares to challenge your opinion.....well here's the challenge you were looking for.......

1) This is not an issue of whichever method is "easier"....this is an issue of who he is firing at, and what profiling strategies are instilled in the robotic brains of these.....EX-soldiers....the issue dealing with the "target".......as they just drive by on a road rage trip through town. Aren't they supposed to stop to engage the "enemy", taking surviving prisoners for detainment???

2) The guy driving the brown sedan, was braking at least 20 ft away to avoid any conflict, or any supposed "T-Bone".......yet they opened fire on his vehicle, not his tyres (you spelled tires wrong, Brit)....you can easily see him stopping, as if he just saw an armed armada in front of him.

3) Why is a well paid contractor using an old AK??? Cause it makes them look like wild Jihadi's....and sounds like there are "enemy" gunshots going off. And it does appear to have ejected at least two shells....so he was firing his weapon, and if he wasn't aiming at anyone......why was he firing it at all.....obviously he was so well trained that he was able to fire off a couple of rounds from the back of his YEE HAW Pick-up truck.......at a "sniper" on the bridge??? That's well paid training??? Snipers usually use a single shot rifle....or a semi-auto with a scope......limited in its capabilities for engagement against groups......why the need to just drive off....if they just ran into the most feared Baghdadi Sniper??? Wouldn't they stop to make sure they were able to stop the sniper from killing additional "American" troops? Not if they were in a hurry to run back to the Green Zone, right?

4) This one is hard to tell if he was trying to hit the hummer on purpose....but judging the high amount of traffic, and the lack of any suitable lights to control the madness....I'm more than sure that this was one of two cars that were trying to merge into the flow of traffic, turning left without realizing this hummer was barreling down at them.......can be seen as an accident....but the Geico Agent would have said that they were both at fault to a degree.! You are still trying to deny any malice going on???

5) There is no way to say that he was going too slow....they were at a light, and were starting to drive forwards as the light turned green, he wasn't getting the rush from the accelerator, and was amped up with some rock and roll in the original video, they even run this shit through their standard issue helmets .....the other cars were also cautious and going slow, because there was a ton of traffic and a lack of order.........so chock one up to the Lead Foot looking to "clear the lane" for the fleet of hummers.....nice attempt in trying to prove that these trained soldiers would be thinking anything other than KILL KILL KILL......wan't worth the risk??? They think like you do??? :help:

6) The hummer in the front DID make a swaying motion to the right, and DID make an attempt to hit the woman.....as it can be seen through the long line of suv's.....they were all in a line....following the lead....as you can clearly see the driver meandered to the right, out of the line of the other vehicles, and struck a pedestrian......who wasn't trying to jump in front of anyone for any insurance claims, nor to prove a point in a form of suicidal sacrifice. Maybe they were trying to scare her from crossing the road, and then decided to hit her to make a point of that kind of dominance over the road, that kind of authority

Anyways....without even having to watch the video......your first and last statement gives your intentions away.........you laughed at this?? and then your exit strategy was to agree with the forums general concensus, and then deny any and all fault on the parts of the drivers, being on "Official" Business......

What kind of "Business" are you in???
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

PreviousNext