Video of Blackwater Contractors Driving Over Iraqi Woman

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 10, 2012 7:45 am » by Eldorado

You get a proper money in the army now, the next second you get nothing. What are you going to do? How are you going to feed your family? Well, you accept a job in Blackwater, Academi or whatever...

Read more: video-of-blackwater-contractors-driving-over-iraqi-woman-t70582-40.html#ixzz1iN97goTo

What are you going to do?? how are robots going to feed their family??? ....ever heard of a civilian lifestyle Jarhead ??? Ever heard the phrase....GET A REAL JOB......???

Sorry, I forgot idiots couldn't add it all up and come to a legitimate conclusion....nevermind
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Initiate

PostTue Apr 10, 2012 8:28 am » by Masterhunter

Yes, fucked up. Hit and run(Happens everyday all over America and Europe). But we all need to think about the drivers perspective "This could be a suicide bomber, a woman scorn about her family dying".
Jesus Hates Dinosaurs.

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 10, 2012 6:17 pm » by Endless16

eldorado wrote:
endless16 wrote:
demobe wrote:[youtube]e1trSD3Auyo&feature[/youtube]

Wtf?... lol

Clip.1: Opening a door to return fire is easier than rolling down a window, probably a safety measure more than anything, or are Blackwater evil for breaking the rules of the road?

Clip.2: That was not indiscriminate firing, it was directed on the tyre of the lead vehicle trying to leave the junction before the Humvee had even made it over the intersection, perhaps in an attempt to "T-Bone" the Humvee with a car bomb, the gunner did absolutely the right thing in taking out the tyres to slow down the vehicle in order to allow time for the Humvee to make it across, safety first.

Clip.3: Can't really see what's happening there, one way or the other... I can't even see if he's shooting at anything at all, but from what I do see perhaps there was a sniper hiding on top of the bridge?

Clip.4: The car came out at the Humvee, not the other way around, if they stopped they would be inviting an ambush putting everyone in the convoy in danger.

Clip.5: The car was moving too slow, could have been to slow the convoy for an ambush, the civilian driver should have moved out of the way, as long as the driver of the Army vehicle made his presence known clearly, the driver of the SUV should have moved over and out of the way before that happened, if the Army vehicle had changed lanes it risked moving into a IED explosion or other kind of trap, wasn't worth the risk.

Clip.6: The woman walked right into that Humvee, the Humvee didn't leave the road or make any attempt to run her down, through her own fault she got hit, looked intentional, stopping would invite an ambush, calling help would invite an ambush for those who came to help, the best thing to do would be to allow civilian medical services handle it.

I disagree with using mercenary organisations to "keep the peace" during an occupation once the war is won, & my view is that a lot, if not all, wars are started under a false pretext, but I see no wrong in the conduct of the armed forces in this video at all.

That's because you are a gun toting idiot.......waving the american flag of freedom as a sign of victory over anyone who dares to challenge your opinion.....well here's the challenge you were looking for.......

1) This is not an issue of whichever method is "easier"....this is an issue of who he is firing at, and what profiling strategies are instilled in the robotic brains of these.....EX-soldiers....the issue dealing with the "target".......as they just drive by on a road rage trip through town. Aren't they supposed to stop to engage the "enemy", taking surviving prisoners for detainment???

2) The guy driving the brown sedan, was braking at least 20 ft away to avoid any conflict, or any supposed "T-Bone".......yet they opened fire on his vehicle, not his tyres (you spelled tires wrong, Brit)....you can easily see him stopping, as if he just saw an armed armada in front of him.

3) Why is a well paid contractor using an old AK??? Cause it makes them look like wild Jihadi's....and sounds like there are "enemy" gunshots going off. And it does appear to have ejected at least two shells....so he was firing his weapon, and if he wasn't aiming at anyone......why was he firing it at all.....obviously he was so well trained that he was able to fire off a couple of rounds from the back of his YEE HAW Pick-up truck.......at a "sniper" on the bridge??? That's well paid training??? Snipers usually use a single shot rifle....or a semi-auto with a scope......limited in its capabilities for engagement against groups......why the need to just drive off....if they just ran into the most feared Baghdadi Sniper??? Wouldn't they stop to make sure they were able to stop the sniper from killing additional "American" troops? Not if they were in a hurry to run back to the Green Zone, right?

4) This one is hard to tell if he was trying to hit the hummer on purpose....but judging the high amount of traffic, and the lack of any suitable lights to control the madness....I'm more than sure that this was one of two cars that were trying to merge into the flow of traffic, turning left without realizing this hummer was barreling down at them.......can be seen as an accident....but the Geico Agent would have said that they were both at fault to a degree.! You are still trying to deny any malice going on???

5) There is no way to say that he was going too slow....they were at a light, and were starting to drive forwards as the light turned green, he wasn't getting the rush from the accelerator, and was amped up with some rock and roll in the original video, they even run this shit through their standard issue helmets .....the other cars were also cautious and going slow, because there was a ton of traffic and a lack of order.........so chock one up to the Lead Foot looking to "clear the lane" for the fleet of hummers.....nice attempt in trying to prove that these trained soldiers would be thinking anything other than KILL KILL KILL......wan't worth the risk??? They think like you do??? :help:

6) The hummer in the front DID make a swaying motion to the right, and DID make an attempt to hit the woman.....as it can be seen through the long line of suv's.....they were all in a line....following the lead....as you can clearly see the driver meandered to the right, out of the line of the other vehicles, and struck a pedestrian......who wasn't trying to jump in front of anyone for any insurance claims, nor to prove a point in a form of suicidal sacrifice. Maybe they were trying to scare her from crossing the road, and then decided to hit her to make a point of that kind of dominance over the road, that kind of authority

Anyways....without even having to watch the video......your first and last statement gives your intentions away.........you laughed at this?? and then your exit strategy was to agree with the forums general concensus, and then deny any and all fault on the parts of the drivers, being on "Official" Business......

What kind of "Business" are you in???

Obviously we see this differently. Especially in "6)" Where the woman entered the road into the path of the Humvee, the Humvee at no time left the road, & is no way at fault imo. :nope:

the plural of "tire" (tyre??) is "tyres", perhaps it is different in the US, idk, idc, you knew what I was referring to. :hmmm:

I laughed at the way people jumped on this video without watching it and analysing it, only listening to the idiot that was commenting push his agenda across, which in my opinion was utterly wrong on all counts. Not at the contents of the video itself, because it's a warzone.

I couldn't give a flying :yell: what peoples conclusions are on this forum or in general, all I care about is getting things right and true, something that the commentary in this particular video fails to do. :badair:

That's not to say that funny things don't ever happen in warzones, ofc. :D

Upload to Disclose.tv

"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel."

Super Moderator

PostTue Apr 10, 2012 6:24 pm » by domdabears

:alien51: Holy shit that video was awesome!

Imagine if he was still conscience when he was up there and coming down.

Wow.

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 10, 2012 11:23 pm » by Edgarrothstein

eldorado wrote:
You get a proper money in the army now, the next second you get nothing. What are you going to do? How are you going to feed your family? Well, you accept a job in Blackwater, Academi or whatever...

Read more: video-of-blackwater-contractors-driving-over-iraqi-woman-t70582-40.html#ixzz1iN97goTo

What are you going to do?? how are robots going to feed their family??? ....ever heard of a civilian lifestyle Jarhead ??? Ever heard the phrase....GET A REAL JOB......???

Sorry, I forgot idiots couldn't add it all up and come to a legitimate conclusion....nevermind

:roll:

Another couch moralist...

Why don't you just switch places with the people in the country your army maltreats for no fucking reason?

Or vote for a ban of armed forces or whatever...you can always do that.

By the way, how many ex-soldiers do you know, which become the doctors or engineers or any other civilian profession, after they were discharged?

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 11, 2012 12:18 am » by Opalserpent

You must be proud of them.

Check out these proud young men in the video from these links.

http://www.metro.us/newyork/internation ... p-to-death

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c15_1333825385

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn0phnms ... ure=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbOyxDhl ... re=related

Please check out the below video, it's sickening and makes me want to punch every low life piece of shit zionist in the face. Check it out you filthy fcuking zionists.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoK-HpkVKT4

I would post more stuff like the brave soldiers urinating on dead bodies but I promised my
younger brother to a marathon of zombies today to pass level 40.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 11, 2012 12:58 am » by Eldorado

edgarrothstein wrote:
eldorado wrote:

:roll:

Another couch moralist...

Why don't you just switch places with the people in the country your army maltreats for no fucking reason?

Or vote for a ban of armed forces or whatever...you can always do that.

By the way, how many ex-soldiers do you know, which become the doctors or engineers or any other civilian profession, after they were discharged?

You're talking to one, and I've got a list here with about a dozen names of successful soldiers who can keep their minds straight without a PTSD Crutch........I'm a true Son of Liberty, and I've got a big surprise ready for all the morons who've got their votes cast...... my service to my country came in a slightly different form, a civil service, protecting the commonplace from Dis-Information Agents, Political Partisans, and Entertainment Based Racketeers, hell-bent on getting right into your homes and causing as much drama as anyone could imagine......

my work wasn't based on wiping out anyone.......so go justify your "moral standpoint" on fighting for a Connecticut Yankee in a Cowboy Hat somewhere else.......and stop feeling sorry for a bunch of wannabe cowboys.........under investigation for war crimes.

By the way, there's no couch here....I live on a bike fatso......have fun pushing your pedal to the metal on your way to work tomorrow.........you do have a "REAL" job working for the system as a slave, so you'd better get plenty of sleep and realize you have been bought.

the same rock and roll heavy metal rage fest going on in the Wild Wild East....is now being labeled "Satanic" by the brilliant Rick Santorum....who just flopped on his face with his political strategies being labeled "insane" by the mainstream media.......so it doesn't look like you've got much to say on either side of the republican ticket do you?
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 11, 2012 1:05 am » by Eldorado

Obviously we see this differently. Especially in "6)

Read more: video-of-blackwater-contractors-driving-over-iraqi-woman-t70582-50.html#ixzz1iRWalSHY

no....there is no "we" my good man.......just you and your claims of being able to discredit anyone for their claims of brutality.......

you love the war...

face it...you cant survive without it.

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 11, 2012 1:25 am » by Edgarrothstein

eldorado wrote:
You're talking to one, and I've got a list here with about a dozen names of successful soldiers who can keep their minds straight without a PTSD Crutch........I'm a true Son of Liberty, and I've got a big surprise ready for all the morons who've got their votes cast...... my service to my country came in a slightly different form, a civil service, protecting the commonplace from Dis-Information Agents, Political Partisans, and Entertainment Based Racketeers, hell-bent on getting right into your homes and causing as much drama as anyone could imagine......

my work wasn't based on wiping out anyone.......so go justify your "moral standpoint" on fighting for a Connecticut Yankee in a Cowboy Hat somewhere else.......and stop feeling sorry for a bunch of wannabe cowboys.........under investigation for war crimes.

By the way, there's no couch here....I live on a bike fatso......have fun pushing your pedal to the metal on your way to work tomorrow.........you do have a "REAL" job working for the system as a slave, so you'd better get plenty of sleep and realize you have been bought.

the same rock and roll heavy metal rage fest going on in the Wild Wild East....is now being labeled "Satanic" by the brilliant Rick Santorum....who just flopped on his face with his political strategies being labeled "insane" by the mainstream media.......so it doesn't look like you've got much to say on either side of the republican ticket do you?

I'm not feeling sorry for a "bunch of wannabe cowboys.........under investigation for war crimes".

Not at all, i'm stating the facts. Ex-professional soldiers don't become doctors.
And I'm not talking only about the USA, you amerocentrical prick...

I had my share of wars, and didn't become a mercenary, because i already had my vocation, independent of the army. To say nothing about the moral resentment towards the bloodspill.
I'm merely saying that the "protection" and "security" firms pay well, and that the most of ex-army people that i know got their jobs in the companies of that profile, after the Balkan wars ended.
I'm not saying that the things should be like that. I'm saying that they, unfortunately, are like that.
Have a nice day.

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 11, 2012 12:32 pm » by Endless16

eldorado wrote:
Obviously we see this differently. Especially in "6)

Read more: video-of-blackwater-contractors-driving-over-iraqi-woman-t70582-50.html#ixzz1iRWalSHY

no....there is no "we" my good man.......just you and your claims of being able to discredit anyone for their claims of brutality.......

you love the war...

face it...you cant survive without it.

So there is no me and you? I'm pretty sure I'm not you, just for the record, I only have 1 account here as per the rules, I'm also pretty sure I'm not arguing with myself. :think:

I don't go around discrediting, in fact the "Young Turks" video (OP), the 1st one before the Humvee was seen hitting the woman who walked out into the road, the guy was being an absolute prick in the final clip, & cannot be defended at all, but the other clips are more the civilian drivers not doing enough to get out of the way more than anything. If you notice, the music you hear is not playing in reality, as it continues to play as the video changes clips, it was added in after. These are military vehicles in a warzone, not just a crazy road-user or over-zealous emergency services.

I don't mind war at all, bomb the desert til it turns to glass for all I care, just wish they had been honest about why they were doing it, but if they were honest there would be no war because for the most part people don't think like me, I know the human race has been ripping the crap out of itself for 10,000 years & it won't ever stop, war is inevitable, better to get used to it than go around complaining all the time, because in the end, you and we arn't the ones who make the decisions about them.

Soldiers and civilians are not equal in a warzone.
"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel."

PreviousNext