Video of Blackwater Contractors Driving Over Iraqi Woman

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 11, 2012 1:04 pm » by Edgarrothstein

Even the bloody Pope employs mercenaries:

The use of Swiss soldiers as Royal guards and as the Pontifical guard stems from the reputation of Swiss mercenaries at the time of their formation. Since Switzerland was a poor country, young men often sought their fortunes abroad. Having a reputation for discipline and loyalty, and employing revolutionary battle tactics, they were considered the most powerful troops of the 15th century, until their methods were refined by the Landsknechte in the early 16th century.

I wonder if the popemobile would drive over a person. :think:

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 11, 2012 1:10 pm » by Flecktarn

edgarrothstein wrote:
eldorado wrote:
You get a proper money in the army now, the next second you get nothing. What are you going to do? How are you going to feed your family? Well, you accept a job in Blackwater, Academi or whatever...

Read more: video-of-blackwater-contractors-driving-over-iraqi-woman-t70582-40.html#ixzz1iN97goTo

What are you going to do?? how are robots going to feed their family??? ....ever heard of a civilian lifestyle Jarhead ??? Ever heard the phrase....GET A REAL JOB......???

Sorry, I forgot idiots couldn't add it all up and come to a legitimate conclusion....nevermind

:roll:

Another couch moralist...

Why don't you just switch places with the people in the country your army maltreats for no fucking reason?

Or vote for a ban of armed forces or whatever...you can always do that.

By the way, how many ex-soldiers do you know, which become the doctors or engineers or any other civilian profession, after they were discharged?

i know of loads that have gone on to be good surgeons and engineers and aid workers and good civilian professions ,not all the worlds military produces mindless robots loads of good people serve and are not brainwashed by the military way of life and are able to think for themselves and do the right thing :cheers:
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 11, 2012 1:21 pm » by Edgarrothstein

flecktarn wrote:i know of loads that have gone on to be good surgeons and engineers and aid workers and good civilian professions ,not all the worlds military produces mindless robots loads of good people serve and are not brainwashed by the military way of life and are able to think for themselves and do the right thing :cheers:

Fleck, I don't doubt your facts, but i have a completely different experiences.
Still, i think this can only be in the case that the people finished schools and universities to become surgeons or engineers before they were recruited.

My wife's son went to war in 1990, 18 years old. He finished the only the high school, and was discharged in 1997, although the war technically ended in 1995. He was 25 then, he couldn't go to the university because he'd have to pay a lot of money to do so. So he ended up in the police force. That's what i'm talking about. If he'd finish an university, and was recruited atfer, the things would be different.

EDIT :

And it happened like this: the guy from the police just came in the barracks one morning and said : well guys, what are you going to do after all this? And he left with like a dozen kids from the company...
Last edited by Edgarrothstein on Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 11, 2012 1:24 pm » by Edgarrothstein

http://www.un.org/documents/ga/res/44/a44r034.htm

Code: Select all
                                  Article 1
     For the purposes of the present Convention,

1.   A mercenary is any person who:

(a)  Is specially recruited locally or abroad in order to fight in an
armed conflict;

(b)  Is motivated to take part in the hostilities essentially by the
desire for private gain and, in fact, is promised, by or on behalf of a party
to the conflict, material compensation substantially in excess of that
promised or paid to combatants of similar rank and functions in the armed
forces of that party;

(c)  Is neither a national of a party to the conflict nor a resident of
territory controlled by a party to the conflict;

(d)  Is not a member of the armed forces of a party to the conflict; and

(e)  Has not been sent by a State which is not a party to the conflict on
official duty as a member of its armed forces.

2.   A mercenary is also any person who, in any other situation:

(a)  Is specially recruited locally or abroad for the purpose of
participating in a concerted act of violence aimed at:

(i)  Overthrowing a Government or otherwise undermining the
          constitutional order of a State; or

(ii)  Undermining the territorial integrity of a State;

(b)  Is motivated to take part therein essentially by the desire for
significant private gain and is prompted by the promise or payment of material
compensation;

(c)  Is neither a national nor a resident of the State against which such
an act is directed;

(d)  Has not been sent by a State on official duty; and

(e)  Is not a member of the armed forces of the State on whose territory
the act is undertaken.

Also :

Code: Select all
                             Article 2
     Any person who recruits, uses, finances or trains mercenaries, as defined
in article 1 of the present Convention, commits an offence for the purposes of
the Convention.

So let's sue the Pope :D

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 11, 2012 3:10 pm » by Endless16

eldorado wrote: Snipers usually use a single shot rifle....or a semi-auto with a scope......limited in its capabilities for engagement against groups......

Oh Really?

Upload to Disclose.tv

That must be why for the past 50 years a single sniper has been grounds for an expensive air-strike...

Upload to Disclose.tv

You came at this video with your mind already made up, I came at it thinking I was going to see mercenaries doing horrible shit and was wrong. :bullshit:
"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel."

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 16, 2012 9:20 am » by Opalserpent

I found a good website, check this out:

http://www.chrisroubis.com/

Please mods relax, it's just a link.

Talking about suicides in Afghanistan being setup.

Uploaded to youtube by: TheRapeOfJustice

Upload to Disclose.tv

:pray:
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 16, 2012 9:43 am » by Temps13

thnx dom..obviously seen much worse behaviour
see how they call themselves xe..to try n stop people talkng about them..cuz theyre maybe not sure how to read it or pronounce it..bunch of wankers love to see a video of one alone with hard bastard iraquis theyd shit themselves fuckin pussies
n you..patriots..remember nationalism is a disease..einstein said that..he had a higher iq than you
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Initiate

PostFri Nov 16, 2012 11:33 am » by Termite

Great post Domdabears. In October 2008 I was in Iraq and my very first experience with our soldiers over there was at a military checkpoint. I was there talking to them and there was a mango grove approx. 200 yerds away. There were Iraqi women in the grove picking mangos and putting them in baskets. The soldiers started talking and joking with each other about who was the better shot and who could kill them with the "best" head shot. One of them then got on his radio and asked permission from his superior officer to take turns shooting the women. I will never forget the actual quote of one of the things he said to his superior officer and the response. "Hey sarg...we just wanna kill these bitches" and the guy on the radio responded with, "Just hurry up and dont bother me with this shit" They then proceeded to take turns killing the women and laughing about it. I immediately left the scene with great fear that since I was a wite american in their vicinity that I could be target ect. I tried to report this several times to military and even the FBI in the states and each and every time I was turned away. I truly believe that it is incidents like this that have given much of the world the perception that the U.S.A. has severely overstepped it's bounds and become the bully of the world. Thanks for the post.

Super Moderator

PostFri Nov 16, 2012 5:04 pm » by domdabears

Termite wrote:Great post Domdabears. In October 2008 I was in Iraq and my very first experience with our soldiers over there was at a military checkpoint. I was there talking to them and there was a mango grove approx. 200 yerds away. There were Iraqi women in the grove picking mangos and putting them in baskets. The soldiers started talking and joking with each other about who was the better shot and who could kill them with the "best" head shot. One of them then got on his radio and asked permission from his superior officer to take turns shooting the women. I will never forget the actual quote of one of the things he said to his superior officer and the response. "Hey sarg...we just wanna kill these bitches" and the guy on the radio responded with, "Just hurry up and dont bother me with this shit" They then proceeded to take turns killing the women and laughing about it. I immediately left the scene with great fear that since I was a wite american in their vicinity that I could be target ect. I tried to report this several times to military and even the FBI in the states and each and every time I was turned away. I truly believe that it is incidents like this that have given much of the world the perception that the U.S.A. has severely overstepped it's bounds and become the bully of the world. Thanks for the post.

Sorry, but I don't buy this one bit.

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 16, 2012 11:03 pm » by Opalserpent

domdabears wrote:
Termite wrote:Great post Domdabears. In October 2008 I was in Iraq and my very first experience with our soldiers over there was at a military checkpoint. I was there talking to them and there was a mango grove approx. 200 yerds away. There were Iraqi women in the grove picking mangos and putting them in baskets. The soldiers started talking and joking with each other about who was the better shot and who could kill them with the "best" head shot. One of them then got on his radio and asked permission from his superior officer to take turns shooting the women. I will never forget the actual quote of one of the things he said to his superior officer and the response. "Hey sarg...we just wanna kill these bitches" and the guy on the radio responded with, "Just hurry up and dont bother me with this shit" They then proceeded to take turns killing the women and laughing about it. I immediately left the scene with great fear that since I was a wite american in their vicinity that I could be target ect. I tried to report this several times to military and even the FBI in the states and each and every time I was turned away. I truly believe that it is incidents like this that have given much of the world the perception that the U.S.A. has severely overstepped it's bounds and become the bully of the world. Thanks for the post.

Sorry, but I don't buy this one bit.

If drunken soldiers can walk into a civilian village and shoot up women and children then burn their bodies and only one bloke gets in trouble leads me to beliive that anything is possible.

Can you imagine what gruesome things they may have done to those women and children before
they burnt their bodies? :vomit:
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

PreviousNext