Video of Blackwater Contractors Driving Over Iraqi Woman

Super Moderator

PostFri Nov 16, 2012 11:06 pm » by domdabears

Opalserpent wrote:
domdabears wrote:
Termite wrote:Great post Domdabears. In October 2008 I was in Iraq and my very first experience with our soldiers over there was at a military checkpoint. I was there talking to them and there was a mango grove approx. 200 yerds away. There were Iraqi women in the grove picking mangos and putting them in baskets. The soldiers started talking and joking with each other about who was the better shot and who could kill them with the "best" head shot. One of them then got on his radio and asked permission from his superior officer to take turns shooting the women. I will never forget the actual quote of one of the things he said to his superior officer and the response. "Hey sarg...we just wanna kill these bitches" and the guy on the radio responded with, "Just hurry up and dont bother me with this shit" They then proceeded to take turns killing the women and laughing about it. I immediately left the scene with great fear that since I was a wite american in their vicinity that I could be target ect. I tried to report this several times to military and even the FBI in the states and each and every time I was turned away. I truly believe that it is incidents like this that have given much of the world the perception that the U.S.A. has severely overstepped it's bounds and become the bully of the world. Thanks for the post.

Sorry, but I don't buy this one bit.

If drunken soldiers can walk into a civilian village and shoot up women and children then burn their bodies and only one bloke gets in trouble leads me to beliive that anything is possible.

Can you imagine what gruesome things they may have done to those women and children before
they burnt the bodies? :vomit:

It's not my problem you believe everything you read on the internet.

This kid could have told you he killed JFK and you'd probably believe him.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 16, 2012 11:13 pm » by Opalserpent

If drunken soldiers can walk into a civilian village and shoot up women and children then burn their bodies and only one bloke gets in trouble leads me to beliive that anything is possible.

Can you imagine what gruesome things they may have done to those women and children before
they burnt the bodies? :vomit:[/quote]
It's not my problem you believe everything you read on the internet.

This kid could have told you he killed JFK and you'd probably believe him.[/quote]

Cmon man, it did make it to the news remember by some miracle.

It's okay, I saw your arguments with phaeton, I'm going to play some games, you are not
in a good mood.

Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Super Moderator

PostFri Nov 16, 2012 11:20 pm » by domdabears

Because I don't agree with you guys or wish "Death to America" I'm not in a good mood?????

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You people are so fucked in the head it's disgusting.

I seriously think most of you need mental help.

I'm in a great mood.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Master Conspirator

PostSat Nov 17, 2012 12:31 am » by Lowsix

domdabears wrote:
Termite wrote:Great post Domdabears. In October 2008 I was in Iraq and my very first experience with our soldiers over there was at a military checkpoint. I was there talking to them and there was a mango grove approx. 200 yerds away. There were Iraqi women in the grove picking mangos and putting them in baskets. The soldiers started talking and joking with each other about who was the better shot and who could kill them with the "best" head shot. One of them then got on his radio and asked permission from his superior officer to take turns shooting the women. I will never forget the actual quote of one of the things he said to his superior officer and the response. "Hey sarg...we just wanna kill these bitches" and the guy on the radio responded with, "Just hurry up and dont bother me with this shit" They then proceeded to take turns killing the women and laughing about it. I immediately left the scene with great fear that since I was a wite american in their vicinity that I could be target ect. I tried to report this several times to military and even the FBI in the states and each and every time I was turned away. I truly believe that it is incidents like this that have given much of the world the perception that the U.S.A. has severely overstepped it's bounds and become the bully of the world. Thanks for the post.

lol yeah that dude is completely full of shit..

American war tourist causually meanders up to a checkpoint to 'chat'..but they get distracted because they want to murder innocent mango picking females in cold blood. AND since conveniently they forget that there is an american tourist within earshot...they ASK PERMISSION from their 'sarge'...to "just shoot these bitches" over an open radio...

And OF COURSE>...the american war tourist is STILL close enough to hear the radio response from 'sarge'..with permission to slaughter innocent women, picking magoes and putting them in baskets (over-detail, btw).

Then..we have the slaughter...then...said american war tourist simply walks away.

totally...fucking...likely..

lol

Hes told this story three times trying to get it to stick.
First time though, this all happened in 2006.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 17, 2012 12:38 am » by domdabears

Lowsix wrote:
domdabears wrote:

lol yeah that dude is completely full of shit..

American war tourist causually meanders up to a checkpoint to 'chat'..but they get distracted because they want to murder innocent mango picking females in cold blood. AND since conveniently they forget that there is an american tourist within earshot...they ASK PERMISSION from their 'sarge'...to "just shoot these bitches" over an open radio...

And OF COURSE>...the american war tourist is STILL close enough to hear the radio response from 'sarge'..with permission to slaughter innocent women, picking magoes and putting them in baskets (over-detail, btw).

Then..we have the slaughter...then...said american war tourist simply walks away.

totally...fucking...likely..

lol

Hes told this story three times trying to get it to stick.
First time though, this all happened in 2006.

The worst part is, there's morons here that actually believe bullshit like this.

Like I said. Most of these people here need mental help.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Previous