Video of Uderwater UFO base with UFOS entering and exiting.

Initiate

PostFri May 09, 2014 5:39 pm » by Mucusinvasion

Stumbled across this video yesterday and I was flabbergasted. Initially the objects looked like flares until they started to emerge and descend into the ocean. At the 8 minute mark it really gets weird.

I thought I would share it so we could try to debunk it together. Can anyone brighten the video so we can get a better look at it?

[youtube]http://youtu.be/68UtdHA_yDI[/youtube]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68UtdHA ... e=youtu.be

Initiate

PostFri May 09, 2014 6:26 pm » by Cthulhu

Initiate

PostFri May 09, 2014 6:48 pm » by Mucusinvasion

I agree the video is very dark but when he does manage to focus on the UFOs we notice weird actions. I found that if I fully expand the video I can make out the horizon. A few times I saw the lights emerge, hover and then descend back into the ocean. In parts of the video some UFOs fly off at different speeds. It is quite an odd event and the 8 minute mark shows a craft just re entering the ocean.

We need someone to brighten the video in order to assess it better.

Conspirator

PostSat May 10, 2014 2:34 am » by RATRODROB

Mucusinvasion wrote:I agree the video is very dark but when he does manage to focus on the UFOs we notice weird actions. I found that if I fully expand the video I can make out the horizon. A few times I saw the lights emerge, hover and then descend back into the ocean. In parts of the video some UFOs fly off at different speeds. It is quite an odd event and the 8 minute mark shows a craft just re entering the ocean.

We need someone to brighten the video in order to assess it better.

I could see the horizon too, at first I thought it were just planes lining up to land and take off at a distant airport, but now I don't know what to think.

Real..........fake..........unexplained or just misunderstood......................dunno

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Initiate

PostMon May 12, 2014 4:08 am » by Electriccity

lmao if this is suppose to be underwater than the simple explanation is that they are fish lmao just about every fish in the bottom of the ocean all light up sum whole body light up and sum just balls of light like one kind of fish in the depth that has a ball of light above its mouth to lure fish str8 into they mouth.

Initiate

PostMon May 12, 2014 6:13 am » by Cthulhu

Electriccity wrote:lmao if this is suppose to be underwater than the simple explanation is that they are fish lmao just about every fish in the bottom of the ocean all light up sum whole body light up and sum just balls of light like one kind of fish in the depth that has a ball of light above its mouth to lure fish str8 into they mouth.

you mean an Anglerfish?

Upload to Disclose.tv

I would guess people releasing Chinese lanterns from a boat or dock before I would think of glowing fish. :dunno:

Initiate

PostWed May 14, 2014 6:34 am » by Mucusinvasion

The video is not an underwater video. it is above water and from the author's explanation these UFOs are miles away.

Initiate

PostWed May 14, 2014 7:03 am » by mistermassive1

Image You should always thank the up-loader when you see (almost authentic) video as it took them time to make it and share it. It's tough as with the sightings I have heard about from folks this seems to be the most common kinds. I had sighting and was lucky to have a good look at the thing but I had no camera :(

More often than not even if anyone here is lucky enough to have a camera and your out at night to see a sighting you will end up with video like this or worse as zooming in too far destroys the image and creates horrible pixelation.

After 20 years of this subject and seeing the pictures and videos I can say that I am not exciting seeing this but happy to know it's happening and by reading the description on the video post I am fairly confident it's real and the person saw this.

Give that man a UFO!~

Conspirator

PostWed May 14, 2014 7:13 am » by Opalserpent

At 6.27 the ufo enters the sea I think but still it's hard to see anything being so dark.

Pretty cool I suppose. His trusty camera needs a serious upgrade.

I agree, after more scrutiny it seems to be legit. :look:

So completely unrelated that I'm ashamed but check out this turbo charger tinkering,

no wonder the nissan gtr is so awesome.

turbogue

Upload to Disclose.tv

Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.