Video: Ron Paul 2012: Who's Laughing Now?

Initiate

PostThu Jul 14, 2011 3:47 pm » by Tragedyandhopes

A video I made for Ron Paul. Its only been up for 2 weeks and its already had over 10,400 views 789 likes and 218 favourites! I am so overwhelmed with how well it did! I thought I would post it here to show you guys!

This Video was compiled from A fantastic 1 hour and a half long DVD Called "For Liberty: How the Ron Paul Revolution Watered the Withered Tree of Liberty". I shortened down what I thought were the best clips to express Ron Paul that was quick and easy to understand, I recommend you also watch the entire DVD that is what insprired me to create this video.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Ron Paul 2012!
A MESSAGE FOR ALL OF HUMANITY:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsgaFKwUA6g

Initiate

PostThu Jul 14, 2011 4:30 pm » by Truthseekerx

Excellent video!! :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

I moved out of the US because it is taking a nose-dive into the toilet. But I have so far sent $35,000 to Ron Paul's 2012 campaign because he is the ONLY candidate who is for the people. His integrity and commitment are truly inspirational.

Initiate

PostThu Jul 14, 2011 5:11 pm » by Tragedyandhopes

truthseekerx wrote:
Excellent video!! :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

I moved out of the US because it is taking a nose-dive into the toilet. But I have so far sent $35,000 to Ron Paul's 2012 campaign because he is the ONLY candidate who is for the people. His integrity and commitment are truly inspirational.

Thankyou very much yes I really hope he can be allected..... America is going down fast and most don't even realize or want to believe.. It's sad
A MESSAGE FOR ALL OF HUMANITY:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsgaFKwUA6g

Super Moderator

PostThu Jul 14, 2011 5:19 pm » by domdabears

Great video!

Ron Paul, baby!!!!!!!!
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 14, 2011 5:29 pm » by Svaha

I sure hope that Ron Paul will win, not only for America but for the world.

But being still a little realistic, I think that plans have already been made to crash the markets coming november followed by retraction of money by the bancers (like they did before many times), that will lead to a global crisis like never before, giving the bancers the power to gain world wide control or like it is called a new world order.
It's this system that is based on scarcety / debt, empowered by the fear for death, that has led to so many wars, hunger, death, for many many years.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jul 14, 2011 5:35 pm » by Boondox681

ben bernanke is a mental midget

"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."