VIDEO - The Reptilian Alpha-Draconians True Appearance

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8177
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:19 pm

PostSun Aug 04, 2013 9:04 am » by Harbin


Image
Antiwar.com

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7092
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 10:00 pm
Location: Zin-Uru

PostSun Aug 04, 2013 2:21 pm » by Kinninigan


Phoenix rising wrote:Just found this kinny, you've probably seen it already


Upload to Disclose.tv





sorry thats not an alpha-draconian

but i am glad you bumped this, since i got before video software now i am gonna remake the video in the OP since the story boards are shit

this video remains my most viewed and mirrored video on youtube, yet i think its badly made


2.0 should be coming soon........















:peep:


Upload to Disclose.tv


https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7092
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 10:00 pm
Location: Zin-Uru

PostSun Aug 04, 2013 2:23 pm » by Kinninigan


Harbin wrote:


Upload to Disclose.tv






this video is dis-info, snakes are not pack animals and would not live together in a cave on top of each other in the thousands








:lol:


Upload to Disclose.tv


https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7092
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 10:00 pm
Location: Zin-Uru

PostFri Sep 27, 2013 3:51 pm » by Kinninigan


:P



So like always I was checking my youtube analytics on my videos to see where they are being hosted online, to my surprise when I checked out this site that my video was posted on Sep 5th 2013 I almost lost it.... :alien51:


Thanks for the FREE PUBLICITY for DTV and KINNINIGAN JOHNNY!


I wont link the forum, you can find it yourself, and even though hes banned looks like he still loves us!


:look:




Image
Image















:lol:


Upload to Disclose.tv


https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7092
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 10:00 pm
Location: Zin-Uru

PostThu Sep 25, 2014 3:58 pm » by Kinninigan


:clapper:


My video just hit 25,000 views today! For me it means alot, the videos on this channel are my FIRST videos I ever made after teaching myself.

The video is now getting close to 100 views a day now. I also get alot of emails and questions from people about reptilians and their experiences now.

I am also getting praise for reshaping the entire reptilian conspiracy, teaching people they are not 1,200 pd scaled reptiles...

Next stop will be 100,000 views, which should happen in a few months the way its getting shared now.

My video has also been mirrored and shared at over 50+ blogs and forums, and not by me!







Image















:sunny:


Upload to Disclose.tv


https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1938
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:00 am
Location: Inside My Skin!

PostThu Sep 25, 2014 5:39 pm » by Mad Scientist


Kinninigan wrote::clapper:



I also get alot of emails and questions from people about reptilians and their experiences now.




Be very careful with you identity, I can only imagine who's out there to put one over you.

:nails:





















:sunny:[/quote]
Because Women Are a Science!

Super Moderator
Online
User avatar
Posts: 19535
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: underneath the circumstances

PostThu Sep 25, 2014 6:53 pm » by The57ironman


Kinninigan wrote::clapper:


My video just hit 25,000 views today! For me it means alot, the videos on this channel are my FIRST videos I ever made after teaching myself.

The video is now getting close to 100 views a day now. I also get alot of emails and questions from people about reptilians and their experiences now.

I am also getting praise for reshaping the entire reptilian conspiracy, teaching people they are not 1,200 pd scaled reptiles...

Next stop will be 100,000 views, which should happen in a few months the way its getting shared now.

My video has also been mirrored and shared at over 50+ blogs and forums, and not by me!


.


:soundblast: ...someone's got to do it..


..ps....i love the sound of your name.. :dancing:

.
................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 189
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:28 pm

PostThu Sep 25, 2014 7:32 pm » by othelzer


kinnigan that was out of controll spectacular and made a hell of alot of sense
now im back to sand bagging so i dont drunk respond
kuddos
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7092
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 10:00 pm
Location: Zin-Uru

PostThu Sep 25, 2014 7:46 pm » by Kinninigan


othelzer wrote:kinnigan that was out of controll spectacular and made a hell of alot of sense
now im back to sand bagging so i dont drunk respond
kuddos



THANKS!






:hiho:


Upload to Disclose.tv


https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7092
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 10:00 pm
Location: Zin-Uru

PostThu Sep 25, 2014 7:47 pm » by Kinninigan


The57ironman wrote:.


:soundblast: ...someone's got to do it..


..ps....i love the sound of your name.. :dancing:

.





:soundblast:


Upload to Disclose.tv


https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook