Videos From All Over The Globe Starting To Show 2nd Sun

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 20, 2011 10:36 pm » by Zer0

Its about dam time...
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 21, 2011 12:16 am » by Kerrblur2

hybridalienrob wrote:Try looking at the sun through a camera at the right angle to induce a lens flare, I suspect you might suddenly see what you're looking for.

there was no lense flare with my picture.... so what is my image?
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Writer

PostWed Sep 21, 2011 12:23 am » by Graci

hybridalienrob wrote:Try looking at the sun through a camera at the right angle to induce a lens flare, I suspect you might suddenly see what you're looking for.

LOL!
The culture of mainstream Western society has been dumbed down to a point where children's books and comic books are the main source of inspiration for the motion picture industry.

Initiate

PostWed Sep 21, 2011 12:40 am » by Rahkriga

A respectable post Sav..I must say. I too have been looking daily with various cameras....I even got a chance to go the Chabot Space and Science lab in my area and looked thru their telescope for over twenty minutes....I have yet to see any objects near the sun. I have also tried looking a sunrise and sunset...I still see nothing. The only place these objects are seen are on the internet. I find it ironic that people are posting these objects saying they real, when all you have to do is turn off the computer, get off you ass, and go outside and look for yourself to debunk it....most cant bring themselves to do those simple actions.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Sep 21, 2011 12:46 am » by Boondox681

well blur,i must say that your pic is pretty freaky.
i don't like it :D
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Initiate

PostWed Sep 21, 2011 12:50 am » by Symbolon

i was watching through a welding helmet at the sun,
she was all alone, there was no second one,
she shines very bright, strange though she's white,
well i don't know why, but what should i care,
people today seem to shit everywhere,
so i stared again, at the white sun,
and no folks,
THERE WAS NO SECOND ONE!
if you don't believe me, go watch for yourself,
if you still don't believe then, you might need some help...

I did exactly the same thing, and lo and behold...I got one sun (O N E!!), albeit a bright one. There really was no second sun. Try it yourself.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 21, 2011 1:12 am » by Kerrblur2

rahkriga wrote:A respectable post Sav..I must say. I too have been looking daily with various cameras....I even got a chance to go the Chabot Space and Science lab in my area and looked thru their telescope for over twenty minutes....I have yet to see any objects near the sun. I have also tried looking a sunrise and sunset...I still see nothing. The only place these objects are seen are on the internet. I find it ironic that people are posting these objects saying they real, when all you have to do is turn off the computer, get off you ass, and go outside and look for yourself to debunk it....most cant bring themselves to do those simple actions.

my picture is real my friend, taken from my 1993 white toyota camry Off off Honoapiilani Highway, lol awaiting my turn to get to work 5 hours late because of a forest fire. it was clear as day my friend.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Sep 21, 2011 1:19 am » by Boondox681

oh..i believe you,bro
that's what freaks me out.
that fucker is there-whatever it is.
now all we have to do is put the story behind it and BLAM...
let the freakin out begin :D
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 21, 2011 1:33 am » by Cwmman

kerrblur2 wrote:
rahkriga wrote:A respectable post Sav..I must say. I too have been looking daily with various cameras....I even got a chance to go the Chabot Space and Science lab in my area and looked thru their telescope for over twenty minutes....I have yet to see any objects near the sun. I have also tried looking a sunrise and sunset...I still see nothing. The only place these objects are seen are on the internet. I find it ironic that people are posting these objects saying they real, when all you have to do is turn off the computer, get off you ass, and go outside and look for yourself to debunk it....most cant bring themselves to do those simple actions.

my picture is real my friend, taken from my 1993 white toyota camry Off off Honoapiilani Highway, lol awaiting my turn to get to work 5 hours late because of a forest fire. it was clear as day my friend.

I took some pictures and thought i had caught something cool but it turned out to be lense flare, it was`nt visable to my eye, just the camera. Was nice at the time though, :flop:
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—
after they’ve tried everything else.
Winston Churchill.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 21, 2011 1:42 am » by Kerrblur2

yea again you can see i have ZERO lens flare on mine. which is cool cause It was taken during a wild fire. smoke was everywhere

PreviousNext