Videos From All Over The Globe Starting To Show 2nd Sun

Writer

PostWed Sep 21, 2011 2:06 am » by Awareness

I would usually take this stuff with a pinch of salt but if you can see my photo next to my name which I also posted a few days ago in photo section entitled "what is it"on the left is a totally seperate light source from the sun on the right and even though I have never seen anything like this before I sort of assumed that this was a reflection of the sun somehow.On seeing this post all the hairs on the back of my neck are on end.What I photographed was not a camera trick and this is real.Unless I had lense flare in my eyes when I was looking at it.

Initiate

PostWed Sep 21, 2011 2:15 am » by Rahkriga

awareness wrote:I would usually take this stuff with a pinch of salt but if you can see my photo next to my name which I also posted a few days ago in photo section entitled "what is it"on the left is a totally seperate light source from the sun on the right and even though I have never seen anything like this before I sort of assumed that this was a reflection of the sun somehow.On seeing this post all the hairs on the back of my neck are on end.What I photographed was not a camera trick and this is real.Unless I had lense flare in my eyes when I was looking at it.

Well where is it? Cause its not there now. Ive talked to people around the world asking if they can see it. None of them can see it...only youtube can

Writer

PostWed Sep 21, 2011 2:21 am » by Awareness

I cannot answer that all I can say is that this was real and seen with my own eyes I am really freaked out wow! and I for one will be looking every day from now on with my good camera.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 21, 2011 2:31 am » by Zer0

awareness wrote:I cannot answer that all I can say is that this was real and seen with my own eyes I am really freaked out wow! and I for one will be looking every day from now on with my good camera.

Crave for the World of Light, Adamu is just a prison....
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostWed Sep 21, 2011 3:02 am » by Hr2burn

It's funny, many of us have "known" from what we have read and followed for years that something was coming. Does anyone remember the pictures 2012shock (I think it was) that had put some illegally obtained pictures of something that was taken from the south pole YEARS ago. All that time has passed, that Russian guy Elenin finally found something so we could give it a name. So like clock work, mid 2011, pictures and video of a second.....something stats appearing. If this turns out to be nothing, again, I'll eat Paris Hilton's underwear. Just the way the story has unfolded for years, I think something big is coming. I'm ready, it'll be exciting if we survive!
Now I'm nothing...

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 21, 2011 3:03 am » by Kerrblur2

OOOO we will die son... we will die.. but be re born either here on the earth plane. or in the stars.

But i got a bunker I'll at least try to live in (michigan)
thats if i can escape florida first.
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Initiate

PostWed Sep 21, 2011 3:10 am » by Rmcampwest

Lens flare!!!

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 21, 2011 3:11 am » by Kerrblur2

rmcampwest wrote:Lens flare!!!

troll!!!!
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Initiate

PostWed Sep 21, 2011 3:13 am » by Hr2burn

rmcampwest wrote:Lens flare!!!

Damn! All these years of following it............and it turns out to be a lens flare! Dammit to hell! :hmmm:
Now I'm nothing...

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 21, 2011 3:15 am » by SUKHOV

2020vision wrote:
So Why can't I see anything? Every day I'm watching the sun set from the sand and all I see is One

Because you dont live on tatooine? or do you...... :think:

Upload to Disclose.tv

couldn't resist :mrgreen:
I have not witnessed this 'phenomenon' either.
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

PreviousNext