Videos From All Over The Globe Starting To Show 2nd Sun

Initiate

PostWed Sep 21, 2011 3:17 am » by Stevestv65

[quote="savwafair2012"]So Why can't I see anything? Every day I'm watching the sun set from the sand and all I see is One

:headscratch:
Yeah me too!
The line must be drawn here! This far, no farther!

Initiate

PostWed Sep 21, 2011 3:18 am » by Ayaflash

kerrblur2 wrote:Great post! I been watching the second sun for 5 years now since Hawaii til now in florida.
Here is one image I took during a massive forest fire in maui, and i was stuck in traffic. so the smoke was blocking all glare from the sun.

this was 4 half years ago or lil more. you can tell it looks smaller, because it was 4 years behind the recent photos and videos that we see here. lol pretty cool stuff.

did you see this object with your own eyes before or after you took the photo?
The highest truth cannot be put into words. - Lao tzu.

"We are the Fractalated Tendrils of Reality, Forever Undulating Towards the Realm of Evolution and Great Mystery."

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 21, 2011 3:20 am » by Kerrblur2

I was in st pete beach couple weeks ago watching the sunset. Next time i go there ill take photos. I saw the second sun last time i was der
To flash. I only took that picture cause i saw it with my own eyes
do you see the smoke? I was able to look directly at the sun. As anyone could that day.
Last edited by Kerrblur2 on Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Writer

PostWed Sep 21, 2011 3:22 am » by Jasonjaxxson

On Sept 29 2011 there will be two suns for the whole world to see.

This is G-d first sigh of three before the Trib.
Its the blue star of the Hopi........just wait tell the red one comes !!

Initiate

PostWed Sep 21, 2011 3:28 am » by Ayaflash

kerrblur2 wrote:I was in st pete beach couple weeks ago watching the sunset. Next time i go there ill take photos. I saw the second sun last time i was der
To flash. I only took that picture cause i saw it with my own eyes
do you see the smoke? I was able to look directly at the sun. As anyone could that day.

i will believe it when i see it for myself :flop:

i do believe there is something to all these prophecies though.

exciting times eh!?

:cheers:
The highest truth cannot be put into words. - Lao tzu.

"We are the Fractalated Tendrils of Reality, Forever Undulating Towards the Realm of Evolution and Great Mystery."

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 21, 2011 3:29 am » by Kerrblur2

jasonjaxxson wrote:On Sept 29 2011 there will be two suns for the whole world to see.

This is G-d first sigh of three before the Trib.
Its the blue star of the Hopi........just wait tell the red one comes !!

You really think 8 or 9 days is going to make that much of a difference jason. I dont think so. But we will see. After 9 days ill be on your ass asking what happened. But i do believe nibiru is here.

Initiate

PostWed Sep 21, 2011 4:04 am » by Stevestv65

there was a ufo about 45 feet above my house a few years back ,it was passing by and i saw it from my garden where i was sunbathing (middle of summer broad daylight)i pointed to it and it approached me and hovered directly above me,it was a silent silver sphere with a ring around it started flashing like a camera flash at me,then slowly moved away until i lost sight ,now i believe in ufo`s,when i see two suns `ill believe that too
The line must be drawn here! This far, no farther!

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 21, 2011 4:04 am » by Zer0

The Father of the universe knew the dark spirits would constantly attack the creations within the environment of their world, and also attack one another. So, by the pure desire of a thought, the Father desired the dark worlds to be designed with limitations in size, so the operating system of the world could be reformatted and refreshed from time to time. This desire would give the dark spirits a beautiful environment to exist within again and again, knowing it will inevitably be destroyed by the dark spirits again and again. The Father looked at both the spirits of light and the spirits of darkness with only one desire, to give them both environments to experience existence within, according to their spirit. If a spirit inherited the nature of the light then the spirit would be placed in the world of light, and if a spirit inherited the nature of darkness, then the spirit would be placed into a world of dark airs. The Father never desired punishment or reward, but only division of the two types of spirits, and appropriate placement in the world of light, or in worlds of dark airs with physical limitations.

The worlds of darkness were made to keep the spirits of darkness deceived, by not recognizing the existence within the world of light. The dark worlds were designed to be inescapable for the spirits of darkness, who accepted the world as their heaven. The dark worlds were places of beauty and songbirds, yet the spirits of darkness naturally consumed the creations of the world they had attached to. The dark spirits began attacking one another, over possessions within the world they themselves never created. The dark spirits could not perceive or understand the universe that created the dark environment they inhabited. The dark spirits failed to realize that the world they were connected to was created just like the world of light and the universe itself; beginning from nothing more than a speck of air. The bodies of the beings created within the dark world were composed of the dark airs and dark soils. These dark elements were created to keep the dark spirits filled with the natural design of deceit, to not recognize the world of light and the universal spirit of ALL for what they truly were. This was part of the design to maintain a division between spirits of darkness and light, knowing the inherent nature of darkness will try to absorb the light. However, the spirits of light were not completely safe from the dark spirits, due once again, to the inherited design of free will and independence. The spirits within light who could instantly create whatever they imagined, and become part of whatever they imagined in the rays of light, were not safe. The spirits of light were naturally able to project their spirit instantly throughout the womb of the universe. Inevitably, the spirits of light began making a mistake of entering the dark worlds to perceive their existences. Although the spirits of light were safe from the dark spirits being able to enter the world of light, the spirits of light were still capable of entering the worlds of darkness.

When the spirits of light projected into the dark worlds, they left the spirit of airs they were connected to inside the world of light, and instantly became lost inside the spirit of dark airs within the dark world. They lost their dual connection to the world of light, and became a dual connection within the world of darkness. The spirits of light no longer remembered the environment in the world of light and now only perceived the connection to the environment of darkness. This was the second unexpected action in the process of creation. The environment in the world of light and the environment of dark worlds both had equal connection to the spirits within their environments. So one world of light alone was not enough to overcome the dark airs of one dark world to release the trapped spirits of light. So a new automated process was created to remove the spirits of light who became trapped within the world of darkness. The spirit of the dark world would become aligned with the spirit of not one, but two worlds of light instead of one. This was designed to completely overcome the dark airs of the one world, and allow the spirits of light to return to their natural environment all at once. This instantaneous “division” of dark and light spirits to return or to remain within their appropriate environments became automated without disrupting the continual process of creation.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 21, 2011 12:12 pm » by Ufosarus

its very close now.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 21, 2011 2:22 pm » by Kerrblur2

ufosarus you post some complete garbage videos, but well made.. ELENIN IS NOT NIBIRU
ELENIN IS NOT NIBIRU
ELENIN IS NOT NIBIRU
ELENIN IS NOT NIBIRU
ELENIN IS NOT NIBIRU
ELENIN IS NOT NIBIRU

PreviousNext