Videos From All Over The Globe Starting To Show 2nd Sun

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1773
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:11 am

PostWed Sep 21, 2011 4:59 pm » by Dukettt


giusdude wrote:
jasonjaxxson wrote:On Sept 29 2011 there will be two suns for the whole world to see.

This is G-d first sigh of three before the Trib.
Its the blue star of the Hopi........just wait tell the red one comes !!


on sep 30th 2011 you will be laughed off DTV.
oh wait, that will not work.
you have no pride. you are used to people laughinh at you.
i will therefore call for a ban based on how much of a fucking retard you are and that your condition might be contagious.
matter of fact, i lost a few iq points just by reading your username.


Heard from those in the lnow that on sep 30th 2011 they get their avatars changed...to this
Image
------------------------------
Image
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2519
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:27 pm

PostWed Sep 21, 2011 5:00 pm » by Giusdude


poooooot wrote:
giusdude wrote:
jasonjaxxson wrote:On Sept 29 2011 there will be two suns for the whole world to see.

This is G-d first sigh of three before the Trib.
Its the blue star of the Hopi........just wait tell the red one comes !!


on sep 30th 2011 you will be laughed off DTV.
oh wait, that will not work.
you have no pride. you are used to people laughinh at you.
i will therefore call for a ban based on how much of a fucking retard you are and that your condition might be contagious.
matter of fact, i lost a few iq points just by reading your username.


By that logic then we can call for a ban on you, based on your negativity and immaturity, since that also could be contagious.


lol....
me not believing all the bullshit outthere makes me a negative?
so be it.
and before you "judge" me (like i give a fuck, sweethearth) check this retard's post history.
ask him if he's still writing songs for the beatles and what not...
and ask him for pics of his GOLD RECORDS as well.
and see his youtube videos too, if he has not taken them down.
then get back to me.
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3085
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:35 pm

PostWed Sep 21, 2011 5:15 pm » by Poooooot


giusdude wrote:lol....
me not believing all the bullshit outthere makes me a negative?
so be it.

No. Absolutely not. It is not safe to just believe everything. Skepticism is hardwired into our DNA. BUT calling people retarded and similar names just for having different views than you DOES make you negative. And immature.

I'm not judging you or anyone else. I am using your own point to prove a point.

This is a public forum. People are free to speak their mind. Their truth.

AND people are free to tell them that they are wrong.

But when you resort to name calling... that is just childish behavior. No judgement on you as a person; just an observant fact based on your comments.
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2519
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:27 pm

PostWed Sep 21, 2011 5:30 pm » by Giusdude


poooooot wrote:
giusdude wrote:lol....
me not believing all the bullshit outthere makes me a negative?
so be it.

No. Absolutely not. It is not safe to just believe everything. Skepticism is hardwired into our DNA. BUT calling people retarded and similar names just for having different views than you DOES make you negative. And immature.

I'm not judging you or anyone else. I am using your own point to prove a point.

This is a public forum. People are free to speak their mind. Their truth.

AND people are free to tell them that they are wrong.

But when you resort to name calling... that is just childish behavior. No judgement on you as a person; just an observant fact based on your comments.



uff.... i feel like i have to defend myself. again. must be me then...
please check history. i have never started off just calling people names. i do ask very direct questions and i am not afraid to speak my mind. that, very often, provokes the "bullshitter" to react very aggresively (when exposed, attack to confuse..)
once i get insulted, i answer accordingly.
i am not a good catholic boy that turns the other cheeck. sorry. do no give if you cannot take.
hope i clarified that for you.
ps:
we don't have to be friends. and you don't have to read my threads. if they bother you so much, just skip them.
and being a "defender" of other members will not win you any brownie points.
jasonjaxxon is able to defend himself.
he has done so before.
infact, he is the one that started our little "online squabble" when i exposed him for being a failed wannabe musician, after he claimed to be a rich and famous singer/songwriter.
any more questions?
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2531
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:23 pm
Location: Lahaina , HI

PostWed Sep 21, 2011 5:34 pm » by Kerrblur2


giusdude -
You dont have to defend yourself, wait 10-12 days then come back with a furry of words nobody will be able to rebuddle lol. Silence is virtue.... wait to strike. Wait til the 28th or be REAL and wait couple days afterwards to see if anything happens.

If nothing happens then LOL I expect you wont have to defend yourself at all! Nobody will be talking. or everyone will be making excuses, false science as to why it hasnt hit yet. All sorts of garbage will be thrown at you... youll have a full time job here in like 10 days when nothing happens.
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3085
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:35 pm

PostWed Sep 21, 2011 5:35 pm » by Poooooot


Not trying to win "brownie points." Just trying to be a good person. Please forgive me. :roll:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1540
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:18 am
Location: Southern California

PostWed Sep 21, 2011 5:39 pm » by SUKHOV


Just Ingore him guys. He's going to spew assholistic comments any one's way who has a different viewpoint other than his. That's life. You can believe in a Santa Clause that rides a flaming dolphin and drops deuces in you fireplaces every Christmas eve for all I care..as long as it's not hurting anyone, it doesn't really matter.
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2519
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:27 pm

PostWed Sep 21, 2011 5:42 pm » by Giusdude


poooooot wrote:Not trying to win "brownie points." Just trying to be a good person. Please forgive me. :roll:


see, that is exactly AGAINST everything you preach.
snide.
save it for whoever believes you.

you have likes and dislikes, just like me.
with one difference:
if i don't like you i don't hide it and i don't cover it with words.
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2531
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:23 pm
Location: Lahaina , HI

PostWed Sep 21, 2011 5:44 pm » by Kerrblur2


travvysavvy wrote:Just Ingore him guys. He's going to spew assholistic comments any one's way who has a different viewpoint other than his. That's life. You can believe in a Santa Clause that rides a flaming dolphin and drops deuces in you fireplaces every Christmas eve for all I care..as long as it's not hurting anyone, it doesn't really matter.


I agree, some people on here often just grab threads and bash everyones beliefs. I dont agree with that. I believ something may happen to us. just not this quickly.

NOW if this alignment thing does cause a earthquake, I will be thinking this is more than coincidence. I will then freak out
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3085
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:35 pm

PostWed Sep 21, 2011 6:04 pm » by Poooooot


giusdude wrote:see, that is exactly AGAINST everything you preach.
snide.


:headscratch: Please explain. I don't know what you mean.
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook