Videos that "might" make you say "WTF"

Initiate

PostSun Jul 18, 2010 10:39 pm » by shifter

LowSix wrote:Hey shifter, your post was great.
The title 'might' have sounded like it contained palestinian/Isreal crap though..
and maybe kept people out of it...(jus saying..)

Might be why nobodys participated yet.
Well, that and we got a couple bash threads
goin strong today...

DONT LOSE HEART!

The first set were great.
Some of my favorites..thanks!

Lol...thanks LowSix. Is it bashsunday already? Can't we all just get along :bang; lol. This is a great site for :shooting: time :cheers:

Super Moderator

PostSun Jul 18, 2010 10:40 pm » by TheDuck

Welcome, I'm a firm believer so I don't view many ufo videos anymore unless they're awesome, I have an imprint of my own sightings in my brain lol

I used to check out some of the 'probe' videos and found most were blatantly fake, just to let you know, welcome anyway man keep on keepin' on :cheers:
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 18, 2010 10:41 pm » by Punjedi

I have been viewing blobs, blurbs, orbs, blips, squips, squibs, blanks, bullets, sparkles, flashies, and undulating lights for years now.

It's 2010, I want the cold, hard, High-def, stabilized, and properly focused videos.

This orb stuff from Mexica/China/USA/Russia etc... just goes on and on. Yes, some of them are very fascinating but overall they all share the same problem

Low res shaky grain! Grrrr..... I am sick of it.

This isn't evidence, it's speculation. I am tired of speculation.

If after thousands of years these things have existed why are we still so wallowed in the grainy blurry facts? Why can we not get some really truly good footage?

We can film just about anything else with perfect clarity but somehow objects in the sky elude us?

Nah, I think it's people don't do any homework or even try and investigate what they may have seen before posting it as "Fact, Evidence, And Truth". They see something weird and WANT to believe its extraterrestrial. never considering how many strange and real things we already need to explore on this planet.
Nihil Sine Fide!

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jul 18, 2010 10:48 pm » by Lowsix

lol tell us how you really feel..

twice.

agreed, and as for south american vid, i see a lot of it, that is somewhat shot tongue in cheek.i mean shit they know what theyre taping, but angles, views, etc..obscured. As for the orbs, kids with progressive talents, getting better at After Effects..case in point, youll notice that almost all of the footage shown on utube, purported to be night vision, is all shown with almost the exact same color green. a teplated effect..type of green. (and yes i know that thwy would all use a particular spectrum of green in the lens itself, bUT the color engine rendering from camera to computer would ALL be different..hence, its being applied in Post.... Crop circles, MAYBE one r two real ones tossed into the mix was a set of techniques that have come light years over twenty years, which proves that its not aliens for most, becuae they would get better much faster. Once live mobile phone GPS marking gained the ability to overlay png's or gifs, the quality went through the roof.

But like duck..

Ive seen two things that flatly didnt fit in those categories, and what i saw was better and more clear than any video ive ever seen, so i have two serious niches of time hardened wonder that cant go away...

Still intriguing, ALL of the nasa stuff, and some of the Mexico humanoid vids..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostSun Jul 18, 2010 10:49 pm » by shifter

Thanks for the Kudos guys and I know what you mean punjedi, by sick of not having hard evidence. But with new HD cameras and the direction we are headed on this planet. Somethings gotta give sooner or later. I liked the nightvision video where the guy talks to the ufos and gets them to light up for him. Funny stuff :mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 18, 2010 10:50 pm » by Mozi!!a

punjedi wrote:I have been viewing blobs, blurbs, orbs, blips, squips, squibs, blanks, bullets, sparkles, flashies, and undulating lights for years now.

It's 2010, I want the cold, hard, High-def, stabilized, and properly focused videos.

This orb stuff from Mexica/China/USA/Russia etc... just goes on and on. Yes, some of them are very fascinating but overall they all share the same problem

Low res shaky grain! Grrrr..... I am sick of it.

This isn't evidence, it's speculation. I am tired of speculation.

If after thousands of years these things have existed why are we still so wallowed in the grainy blurry facts? Why can we not get some really truly good footage?

We can film just about anything else with perfect clarity but somehow objects in the sky elude us?

Nah, I think it's people don't do any homework or even try and investigate what they may have seen before posting it as "Fact, Evidence, And Truth". They see something weird and WANT to believe its extraterrestrial. never considering how many strange and real things we already need to explore on this planet.

not evrybody has a HD cam and planing to record some ufos.

mos of ppl that records ufos hase mobiles

wen it happends it happends u know :flop:

Initiate

PostSun Jul 18, 2010 11:05 pm » by Purebase

I just got the new sony handy came full 1080HD . HDR-XR550.
check it out here with a nice demo vid aswell

http://www.sonystyle.ca/webapp/wcs/stor ... 1666073263
"Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either".
Einstein

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 18, 2010 11:06 pm » by Punjedi

not evrybody has a HD cam and planing to record some ufos.

mos of ppl that records ufos hase mobiles

wen it happends it happends u know :flop:

Granted I wil l give you that. It just does no good to capture something that can't be analyzed. Almost like "If you can't say something nice, don't say it at all"

Just because someone has the ability or the means to film something doesn't mean they should unless they have the means to stand above the rest of the footage out there or provide more insight and background to the footage being shown.

I know a few of us on here are graphics guys and really, if we wanted to it would take NOTHING at all to make a video so convicing even NASA would have to blush. Just shows that these days almost anything can be faked, but when you get High-Def on it, it has to stand up to a much higher sense of scrutiny.

I look at it like this.

This is JUST an example for making a point.

say roughly in the 1980's 10,000 people had cameras, 5 of them high quality and out of that only 3 people recorded a UFO. Stands to reason that you wouldn't get good shots.

Now roughly in 2010 let's say conservitavely 1.2 million folks have cameras and 10,000 of them have high quality, out of that 800 people recorded a UFO. Stands to reason you would get SOME high def shots showing great detail.

I am not going to say they aren't out there, but look at how much video evidence we have to sort through?

I do agree though that at some point it has to give. One can always hope.

We have none. Least none that has been presented that can't be disputed.

I am a long winded bastard aren't I?
Nihil Sine Fide!

Initiate

PostSun Jul 18, 2010 11:16 pm » by shifter

purebase wrote:I just got the new sony handy came full 1080HD . HDR-XR550.

Hey nice camera. If I had money to burn I would get some night vision to go with that. Take that HD cam out this evening and look up. You will to see them and you will be surprised at what happens.

Initiate

PostSun Jul 18, 2010 11:34 pm » by Purebase

shifter wrote:
purebase wrote:I just got the new sony handy came full 1080HD . HDR-XR550.

Hey nice camera. If I had money to burn I would get some night vision to go with that. Take that HD cam out this evening and look up. You will to see them and you will be surprised at what happens.

it has night vision :flop:
i just so happen to own a pair of night vision goggles aswell they work great
"Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either".
Einstein

PreviousNext