Videos that "might" make you say "WTF"

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 18, 2010 11:39 pm » by Punjedi

purebase wrote:
shifter wrote:
purebase wrote:I just got the new sony handy came full 1080HD . HDR-XR550.
check it out here with a nice demo vid aswell

http://www.sonystyle.ca/webapp/wcs/stor ... 1666073263

Hey nice camera. If I had money to burn I would get some night vision to go with that. Take that HD cam out this evening and look up. You will to see them and you will be surprised at what happens.

it has night vision :flop:
i just so happen to own a pair of night vision goggles aswell they work great

Then I whole heartedly expect to see a ton of videos from you that finally end this mess :)

Wish List:

High-def daytime shot
High-def nightime shot
Stable tripod use
Commentary on where you are, what time it is, what you think you see and maybe have a few friends to back you up on witnessing.

Give us that and we will be a very happy forum indeed.

:cheers: :flop: :nails:
Nihil Sine Fide!

Initiate

PostSun Jul 18, 2010 11:45 pm » by Purebase

in due time in due time
did i meantion it has built in GPS constantly working in real time to catalogue where im filming :flop:
im in love with this thing
i recently made a sweet vid of a massive ant hill
nothing to spectaculare just interesting creatures at work...in high def lol. i hope to get good stuff on film soon though
"Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either".
Einstein

Super Moderator

PostSun Jul 18, 2010 11:49 pm » by TheDuck

What ufo do you want to see though man, the balls of light or the disk shaped more solid looking ones, that cnn reporter caught a good video of a ball of light swooping in, about as clear as your gonna get it...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Then there's this one

Upload to Disclose.tv

They seem real, if they are what's next lol

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 19, 2010 12:01 am » by Punjedi

That's not at all clear. That's roughly 640x480 resolution.

I will say the second one is decent, rather nice. But? No reference, no real commentary, no time of sighting (by this I mean, is his clock accurate?) and again it's JUST blurry enough that it could be something innocent and perfectly explainable.

Thought it looked a little too much like the craft from "independence day" honestly.

I know I ask for a lot, but we have been force fed a lot too and the taste in my mouth is horrendous.

Need something palatable that we can chew on and really get excited about instead of "yeah, nice, what is it?"
Nihil Sine Fide!

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 19, 2010 12:04 am » by Mozi!!a

punjedi wrote:That's not at all clear. That's roughly 640x480 resolution.

I will say the second one is decent, rather nice. But? No reference, no real commentary, no time of sighting (by this I mean, is his clock accurate?) and again it's JUST blurry enough that it could be something innocent and perfectly explainable.

Thought it looked a little too much like the craft from "independence day" honestly.

I know I ask for a lot, but we have been force fed a lot too and the taste in my mouth is horrendous.

Need something palatable that we can chew on and really get excited about instead of "yeah, nice, what is it?"

if its to perfect its fake cgi
if its to blurry its cos its not on 1080 hd so its fake

i dont get it :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang;

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 19, 2010 12:12 am » by Punjedi

demobe wrote:
punjedi wrote:That's not at all clear. That's roughly 640x480 resolution.

if its to perfect its fake cgi
if its to blurry its cos its not on 1080 hd so its fake

i dont get it :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang;

No offense but that is a copout generalization.

That leads people to think that there is no middle ground.

I truly believe if someone filmed a UFO with high-def and did it with some sense of scientific professionalism than it would be harder to dispute.

As it is, why do we have thousands of amateur astronomer with cameras and telescopes pointed at just about any combination of the sky you coudl imagine but we don't see clips from them more often?

Why? Because when they see something strange they do all their homework first before publishing. Most of the time the anomolies are nothing more than birds, planes, dust, ballons, floating debris, falling debris, trash in th breeze etc.....

But the general public? No, it could simply be some celophane in the trees but it's instantly jumped on by the sheeple as "truth!"

I can't count how many videos I have seen of people thinking a flashing sparkly orb is a UFO and not takig into account the effect that a point of light has on an optically zoomed lense.

Case and point.

I would like everyone who has a camera that can film video and find something outside that is rather far away and catching a reflection.

Film that with optical zoom and without and do that for about a minute.

Then, post your raw results online and let's see how similar those videos are to the countless grainy shots out there.

We could do our own DTV experiment!
Nihil Sine Fide!

Super Moderator

PostMon Jul 19, 2010 12:20 am » by TheDuck

@punjedi Do a little research and you'll find that second UFO in Turkey has been filmed more than once, sometimes for hours at a time, if it is real then the original footage would be much better quality as it loses clarity when uploaded as its compressed to f**k. It would be nice to see the original for sh*ts and giggles for sure...

Anyway's people will dispute anything these days, have you seen 2012? most of the 100's of cars in that film were not real, if that is possible then ufo's aren't a problem so even clear footage would probably be disputed by many...laters man.

:cheers:

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Initiate

PostMon Jul 19, 2010 12:29 am » by Kingdraco

LOL @ the bad CGI leaping alien.I loathe those people that make fakes and constantly whisper,"Oh shit,oh shit,oh shit" :bullshit:

You know they'd be screaming their ass off and running if they seen something like that,I just don't think they'd stand there slightly peeing their panties saying "oh shit,oh shit,oh shit" :badair:

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 19, 2010 12:32 am » by Punjedi

theduck wrote:@punjedi Do a little research and you'll find that second UFO in Turkey has been filmed more than once, sometimes for hours at a time, if it is real then the original footage would be much better quality as it loses clarity when uploaded as its compressed to f**k. It would be nice to see the original for sh*ts and giggles for sure...

Anyway's people will dispute anything these days, have you seen 2012? most of the 100's of cars in that film were not real, if that is possible then ufo's aren't a problem so even clear footage would probably be disputed by many...laters man.

:cheers:

At least GET us the footage so we can make that determination.

Other than one Spain student who created a Drone Video, there hasn't been much out there in terms of High-Def footage. So before one can say "ahh they will just dispute it anyways" there should at least be a lot of footage we can investigate and make our own claim on.

I did some looking up on the Turkish vid. So far I have only found the video that is posted here, and the only two guys I can find claiming its validity are themselves Turks.

I'll keep looking, if you can help and post a link of the videos you speak of that show the same thing that would be great.
Nihil Sine Fide!

Initiate

PostMon Jul 19, 2010 12:58 am » by shifter

kingdraco wrote:LOL @ the bad CGI leaping alien.I loathe those people that make fakes and constantly whisper,"Oh shit,oh shit,oh shit" :bullshit:

You know they'd be screaming their ass off and running if they seen something like that,I just don't think they'd stand there slightly peeing their panties saying "oh shit,oh shit,oh shit" :badair:

LM :badair: Off................I threw that one in for shits and giggles. If you aren't laughin it ain't no fun being here. Being too serious is just the wrong way to be :banana: Sure it's CGI but it's fukin funny :cheers:

PreviousNext