Videos that "might" make you say "WTF"

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 314
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:02 pm
Location: Pindz Arschloch

PostMon Jul 19, 2010 1:20 am » by Redistuo


about that interacting UFO.. this guy used laser beam? what kind of beam? does a simple laser pointer is enough? i guess not.. i would rly like to know how to do this, im on holiday in a small town without city lights and with clear sky i can see dozens of such moving objects but i think most of them are satellites..

Initiate
Posts: 289
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:24 am

PostMon Jul 19, 2010 1:36 am » by shifter


redistuo wrote:about that interacting UFO.. this guy used laser beam? what kind of beam? does a simple laser pointer is enough? i guess not.. i would rly like to know how to do this, im on holiday in a small town without city lights and with clear sky i can see dozens of such moving objects but i think most of them are satellites..



Not too sure about the laser pointers but did find this.

Texas – 03-24-10 – We had heard of UFO activity in our area, so we headed up to the hilltop at the end of Vivian street in Ranger, Texas, in hopes of catching a glimpse of one.
We were prepared with our gear, which included an 250 mw green laser and digital camera. We wanted to test the area where strange lights had been reported.
We wanted to see if the green laser beam would bend toward the craft, and indicate the use of a gravity generator or worm hole technology.

We shined the green laser far into the night sky. Over a 30 minute period we saw many aircraft in the area. A couple of military jets flew overhead.


We commented on the likelihood of not seeing anything with the jets in the area. Ten minutes after the passing of the jets and continued use of the green laser to attract attention to ourselves, we weren’t seeing anything out of the ordinary.

But then my friend noticed something about 1/2 mile away above the tree line. It had a series of 5 lights. The light on the far right seemed to flicker and electrical sparks seemed to be coming from the area on the far right.

I pulled the green laser out and made a circle around the craft. The laser light did not distort, but could not be seen shooting past the object. I was tempted to put the laser directly on the craft, but had second thoughts about how that might be taken.

I struggled to pull the camera out of my pocket, and the craft and lights simply disappeared before the lens opened. We are excited about the laser test. We are trying to figure out if distorting gravity would alter light projection. Source: http://www.mufon.com
[youtube]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/r0cZX77cxKs&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/r0cZX77cxKs&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]
TopLaser 301
I'm testing my new laserpen. It can shine over 9000feet, which is like 3 km. In this video I point on a building 2 km away. 200 megawatts

Initiate
Posts: 289
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:24 am

PostMon Jul 19, 2010 2:21 am » by shifter


theduck wrote:What ufo do you want to see though man, the balls of light or the disk shaped more solid looking ones, that cnn reporter caught a good video of a ball of light swooping in, about as clear as your gonna get it...


Upload to Disclose.tv


Then there's this one


Upload to Disclose.tv



They seem real, if they are what's next lol


Some good videos Duck. I never would have guessed it but a couple maybe a few weeks ago I was in the back yard tanning on the lounger and thinking about ufo's. I saw a plane approach from my right and as I was watching it a huge white (it looked like it had a V notch on one end) appeared out of nowhere on my left and flew horizontal to the right. Opposite of the plane. And then vanished. It lasted a few seconds but I will never forget it cause it was so big. If I was baked I could blame it on that but I only had a few beer in my system. Catching something like that on the camcorde would be hard but call me crazy. I know what I saw.

Initiate
Posts: 289
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:24 am

PostMon Jul 19, 2010 2:47 am » by shifter


Ok.....not sure if this counts but I will give it a go. Is it a WTF?

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uoKZhaigLQA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uoKZhaigLQA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 696
Joined: Thu May 20, 2010 6:23 am

PostMon Jul 19, 2010 4:32 am » by Kingdraco


shifter wrote:
kingdraco wrote:LOL @ the bad CGI leaping alien.I loathe those people that make fakes and constantly whisper,"Oh shit,oh shit,oh shit" :bullshit:

You know they'd be screaming their ass off and running if they seen something like that,I just don't think they'd stand there slightly peeing their panties saying "oh shit,oh shit,oh shit" :badair:


LM :badair: Off................I threw that one in for shits and giggles. If you aren't laughin it ain't no fun being here. Being too serious is just the wrong way to be :banana: Sure it's CGI but it's fukin funny :cheers:

hahah but it did make me laugh.
it's a joke of a video. :D

this video here made me say "WTF"...


Upload to Disclose.tv


sounds like their scared shitless

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2442
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:25 am
Location: Scotland

PostMon Jul 19, 2010 5:05 am » by Allreadydead


Re: Videos that "might" make you say "WTF"

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1Fn0tTkNFN4&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1Fn0tTkNFN4&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Yep! a rap vid about fish!........................... :o :mrgreen:
Image

Initiate
Posts: 289
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:24 am

PostMon Jul 19, 2010 5:34 am » by shifter


kingdraco wrote:
shifter wrote:
kingdraco wrote:LOL @ the bad CGI leaping alien.I loathe those people that make fakes and constantly whisper,"Oh shit,oh shit,oh shit" :bullshit:

You know they'd be screaming their ass off and running if they seen something like that,I just don't think they'd stand there slightly peeing their panties saying "oh shit,oh shit,oh shit" :badair:


LM :badair: Off................I threw that one in for shits and giggles. If you aren't laughin it ain't no fun being here. Being too serious is just the wrong way to be :banana: Sure it's CGI but it's fukin funny :cheers:

hahah but it did make me laugh.
it's a joke of a video. :D

this video here made me say "WTF"...


Upload to Disclose.tv


sounds like their scared shitless


That's a definite WTFucker.I've never seen that video before and it creeped me out the first time I watched it. I have a wicked home theatre system and if you ever get the chance, watch the movie "The Fourth Kind". That one gave me goose bumps. I'm not one to watching people freak out and display their insanity but this movie sent chills down my spine. Like any other movie you have to be in the zone to like it.

[youtube]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vVRHOhLP-aA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vVRHOhLP-aA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5291
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:59 am

PostMon Jul 19, 2010 5:39 am » by Constabul


[youtube]Y-y1UrF0i8Y&feature=grec_browse[/youtube]

[youtube]meePPXqlTWc&feature=related[/youtube]
Image
Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 696
Joined: Thu May 20, 2010 6:23 am

PostMon Jul 19, 2010 5:42 am » by Kingdraco


shifter wrote:
That's a definite WTFucker.I've never seen that video before and it creeped me out the first time I watched it. I have a wicked home theatre system and if you ever get the chance, watch the movie "The Fourth Kind". That one gave me goose bumps. I'm not one to watching people freak out and display their insanity but this movie sent chills down my spine. Like any other movie you have to be in the zone to like it.



yep,seems like more authetic terror.I think a direct confrontation with a extraterrestrial would be that shocking and scary as HELL.not that whispering,"oh shit oh shit oh shit",please :roll: LOL.

your linens would be soiled.

Initiate
Posts: 289
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:24 am

PostMon Jul 19, 2010 5:53 am » by shifter


allreadydead wrote:Re: Videos that "might" make you say "WTF"

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1Fn0tTkNFN4&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1Fn0tTkNFN4&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Yep! a rap vid about fish!........................... :o :mrgreen:

Lmao..............good post :clapper:


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook