violent protests

Initiate

PostThu Feb 16, 2012 12:11 am » by Lordblake7

Why is it that when ever there is a violent protest, fighting against the system, that people smash the shit out of local shops and homes and cars, yet speed cameras and CCTV cameras and stuff like that are still standing with no damage. Its like the protesters are working for the govenment them selfs or they are just plane stupid. I saw the damage in london with my own eyes and ALL police surveillance equipment was in tacked and unscrached. Im not talking about police vans and stuff as the police put them in the path of protesters in the hope they get smashed and watch it with there CCTV then arrest you weeks later. JUST A THOUGHT..... ANYONE?

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 16, 2012 12:19 am » by Evildweeb

There are two trains of thought on that topic my friend.

First, that they are incomprehensibly mistaken on their very real intentions. Yes, they wish to move for change but their actions are misdirected.

Second, they are actually very motivated shills for the system in the first place.

Either way, they either need to organize under one banner, or they need to go away.

I would HATE to see the street level populace go away, my opinion.

On the other hand, we already have seen the misdirection of the organized system infiltrate and cripple the evident ultimate message.

We are about to hit a tipping point though. There will come a point that the apparent waking population will exceed the power structures' ability to slow or stop this kind of activity because they are utilizing WW2 mentality, and at the same time have totally run out of gas.

When we reach that very sincere point, it will indeed become QUITE interesting.

Regardless of how painful it will become.

Cheers

:cheers:

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Initiate

PostThu Feb 16, 2012 9:45 pm » by Lordblake7

evildweeb wrote:There are two trains of thought on that topic my friend.

First, that they are incomprehensibly mistaken on their very real intentions. Yes, they wish to move for change but their actions are misdirected.

Second, they are actually very motivated shills for the system in the first place.

Either way, they either need to organize under one banner, or they need to go away.

I would HATE to see the street level populace go away, my opinion.

On the other hand, we already have seen the misdirection of the organized system infiltrate and cripple the evident ultimate message.

We are about to hit a tipping point though. There will come a point that the apparent waking population will exceed the power structures' ability to slow or stop this kind of activity because they are utilizing WW2 mentality, and at the same time have totally run out of gas.

When we reach that very sincere point, it will indeed become QUITE interesting.

Regardless of how painful it will become.

Cheers

Thanks for your input. That has made me feel a lot better. Thanks again evildweeb.