Virtual reality illusion special effects connected to 911

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10110
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:10 pm
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostTue Oct 12, 2010 5:42 pm » by Savwafair2012


UFO researcher says 9/11 was executed by virtual reality illusion special effects

by John Lash



I am not going to suggest that 9/11 was perpetrated by alien ETs, or the US government in collusion with such entities. Nor that the supernatural played any role in that horrific orchestration with its world-wide ramifications, still unfolding as I write. No, but I will propose the perpetrators of that event employed the technological equivalent of supernatural power to pull it off. The admission that such technological magic exists for use against the general public in a “psy ops” or mind control operation, combined with overwhelming lethal firepower (“shock and awe”) is crucial to the liberating view that opens for humanity if and when it can really solve the events of September 11, 2001.

No Planes

So what is the “9/11 Solution”? It is the clear, rational explanation of HOW the attacks of 9/11 were accomplished. Not WHY that horror was committed, or WHO committed it, but HOW. To sort through the morass of 9/11 “conspiracy theories” — a derogatory term used to dismiss genuine inquiry and dodge the questions it raises — requires separating these three, three-letter questions: HOW? WHO? WHY? An uncountable number of theories have been advanced, mixing the three questions. A dia-Gnostic approach separates these questions on the basis of a single determinative issue: What do we have to see first, to see the way to the correct explanation of 9/11? In the telestic idiom of aim and purposes, which question leads the inquiry to its goal? Which question, once answered, opens the way to answering the other two?

The dismissive term “conspiracy buffs” describes, in many but not all cases, genuine investigators. Those who investigate are not without their agendas and biases, and not, in the worse cases, without disinfo motives. The official version (read: cover story) for 9/11 is absurd, full of holes and contradictions. But some conspiracy theories are equally absurd, preposterous, not grounded in evidence. How, then, to sort through this morass of fantasy, confusion, and speculation?


Upload to Disclose.tv




Upload to Disclose.tv

Last edited by Savwafair2012 on Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 13293
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:27 pm

PostTue Oct 12, 2010 5:44 pm » by Drjones


Entirely possible imo.
Image

Writer
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:18 am

PostTue Oct 12, 2010 6:33 pm » by Hashtoker


savwafair2012 wrote:UFO researcher says 9/11 was executed by virtual reality illusion special effects


Upload to Disclose.tv




0:51 "oh another one just hit, something else just hit, a very large plane just flew directly over my building."
apparently it was doing over 500mph...which would mean those engines would be breaking glass they'd be screaming/roaring that loud, Let alone the boom passing the sound barrier as it decended, none of which was heard, or drew attention to the incoming "plane".

What about the E45B seen flying in the area just after 2nd impact of the towers, flying behind the towers in some shots just after the 2nd explosion (just gone to find the videos of it, funnily enough they've dissappeared from youtube, can only find this at the moment chaps & chapettes http://www.livevideo.com/video/3A958212 ... vcid=47750 ) also seen flying over the pentagon.

I did see (a long time ago, pre google buying youtube) a video off Australian news of a Predator drone going missing from iraq on the morning of 9/11..but again, its "dissappeared" :? :hmmm: Don't know how long it would take to fly one from Iraq to America im afraid, just a coincidence i dont see mentioned often.

About the Psy op , did anyone in America on 7/7, or the bombing in madrid have all their tv channels showing live footage of the "events" as they unfolded, or was that just a 9/11 thing - interrupt all program in the west, because we "had to see it to believe it"?

sorry if this comes across that im a big all knowing knob jockey, this isnt my intentions, just questions i've had a while :oops: :mrgreen:
Many Hands Make Light Work...

Conspirator
Posts: 1812
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:23 am

PostTue Oct 12, 2010 6:36 pm » by Thesaint


Entirely possible imo.


Absolutely! :cheers:

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 117
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:32 am

PostSat Oct 16, 2010 5:15 am » by Exoatmospheric1


hashtoker wrote:
savwafair2012 wrote:UFO researcher says 9/11 was executed by virtual reality illusion special effects


Upload to Disclose.tv




0:51 "oh another one just hit, something else just hit, a very large plane just flew directly over my building."
apparently it was doing over 500mph...which would mean those engines would be breaking glass they'd be screaming/roaring that loud, Let alone the boom passing the sound barrier as it decended, none of which was heard, or drew attention to the incoming "plane".

What about the E45B seen flying in the area just after 2nd impact of the towers, flying behind the towers in some shots just after the 2nd explosion (just gone to find the videos of it, funnily enough they've dissappeared from youtube, can only find this at the moment chaps & chapettes http://www.livevideo.com/video/3A958212 ... vcid=47750 ) also seen flying over the pentagon.

I did see (a long time ago, pre google buying youtube) a video off Australian news of a Predator drone going missing from iraq on the morning of 9/11..but again, its "dissappeared" :? :hmmm: Don't know how long it would take to fly one from Iraq to America im afraid, just a coincidence i dont see mentioned often.

About the Psy op , did anyone in America on 7/7, or the bombing in madrid have all their tv channels showing live footage of the "events" as they unfolded, or was that just a 9/11 thing - interrupt all program in the west, because we "had to see it to believe it"?

sorry if this comes across that im a big all knowing knob jockey, this isnt my intentions, just questions i've had a while :oops: :mrgreen:




At sea level the sound barrier is broken at about 760 mph... most military bombers can't achieve this feet. A passenger jet will break up in mid-air well before it gets to that point... and even if was a "military version" of the same plane that air-frame was never meant for those kinds of speeds.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1518
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:09 am

PostSat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 am » by Nilm33


http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 293238834#


This will explain everything. If you dont believe after watching this than you never will.

Yes it was visual effects.

Writer
Posts: 86
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:06 pm

PostSat Oct 16, 2010 8:42 am » by Thundercock


arbitrary question but related to topic...anyone know why zinzana isn't badmouthing anyone else on this thread yet? Ok...back to topic, Plausible (thanks mythbusters for making that term cool to use on forums). But if there were no planes then that would mean definitely executed in house, my spider senses tell me. unless of course a gaggle of muslims dressed up as american, possibly jewish, businessmen ran all the way up the staircase and detonated the explosives they were all wearing around their bellies like an oversized pack of franks. (The same kind Bin Laden wears at all times like an incindiary chastity belt) - that nobody saw on the way in, one of which being that guy who's passport they found and was seen at a strip club shortly before the whole thing went down. Sorry I forget his name at the moment. That might have also happend too granted the premise of this thread is correct. No evidence to prove to the contrary..................................yet.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1518
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:09 am

PostSat Oct 16, 2010 8:47 am » by Nilm33


thundercock wrote:arbitrary question but related to topic...anyone know why zinzana isn't badmouthing anyone else on this thread yet? Ok...back to topic, Plausible (thanks mythbusters for making that term cool to use on forums). But if there were no planes then that would mean definitely executed in house, my spider senses tell me. unless of course a gaggle of muslims dressed up as american, possibly jewish, businessmen ran all the way up the staircase and detonated the explosives they were all wearing around their bellies like an oversized pack of franks. (The same kind Bin Laden wears at all times like an incindiary chastity belt) - that nobody saw on the way in, one of which being that guy who's passport they found and was seen at a strip club shortly before the whole thing went down. Sorry I forget his name at the moment. That might have also happend too granted the premise of this thread is correct. No evidence to prove to the contrary..................................yet.




Dont really know what your implying. Buildings were shut down for "maintanance" days before 9/11. All power was cut even to surveillance, we know that as fact because one company sued for losing their data in the power outage and the court documents became public.

So if there was a time to plant charges that surely would of been it. Oh btw, the "maintanance" was only done on the upper levels of the building...

Writer
Posts: 86
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:06 pm

PostSat Oct 16, 2010 9:04 am » by Thundercock


.[/quote]
Dont really know what your implying. Buildings were shut down for "maintanance" days before 9/11. All power was cut even to surveillance, we know that as fact because one company sued for losing their data in the power outage and the court documents became public.

So if there was a time to plant charges that surely would of been it. Oh btw, the "maintanance" was only done on the upper levels of the building...[/quote]

If you read the first off topic statement you might have gotten the foolishness with a twinge of sarcasm in my post. Seems like zinzana might have gone to bed for the night...he's been hashing it out with me all day on a thread I started earlier and expected him to be all over this one too given the content of it. Was sort of setting snaretrap with the past post just for fun just to see what gets caught in it. I'm right along with you guys though. No need to try to convice me. I'm already on your team.



  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook