Virus at Dtv

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 10, 2011 3:29 am » by Fatbastard

There are no virus infections on DTV. I run a Toshiba laptop through my flat screen TV, and I've had no problems. Get an 'AVG' online & use 'Firefox.'
"Senator. I am not now, nor have I ever been, an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf."

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 10, 2011 3:42 am » by Fatbastard

will69ease wrote:This is what my scan has found so far...
However, I can't say for certain that these came from DTV directly or from one of the many links posted in the forum.

Don't use PC Tools Spyware Doctor With Antivirus, Take it of now, as for your other post, do not recommend >>> http://www.spyware-remove.net/spyware-d ... 7Qod02TLTA >>> DO NOT USE.
"Senator. I am not now, nor have I ever been, an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf."

Initiate

PostSat Dec 10, 2011 3:50 am » by Kayla

When I came to the forum on Wednesday I was attacked everytime I went into a thread, my Kaspersky denied each attack, but I stayed away for a couple of days just to be safe.
"Take the evil out the people they'll be acting right, cause both black and white are smoking crack tonight, and only time we chill is when we kill each other, it takes skill to be real, time to heal each other."

Initiate

PostSat Dec 10, 2011 4:09 am » by Serendipity

fatbastard wrote:There are no virus infections on DTV. I run a Toshiba laptop through my flat screen TV, and I've had no problems. Get an 'AVG' online & use 'Firefox.'

Dude we all found the same trojans..trust me, you have them running on your puter..you just don't know it. I removed 3 deeply hidden trojans. The same ones found by many other members. Do yourself a favor- check :look: :flop:
One person CAN make a difference!- the Spirit of Mohamed Bouazizi

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 10, 2011 4:13 am » by Fatbastard

kayla. As Rod Steward said, "With a face like yours, you've got nothing to worry 'bout." (Considering it's your face.) And a young girl from Wales, you've posted more in one month than I could have in four months, yet i've never seen or heard about you. 'Who Are You.' Fat.

Initiate

PostSat Dec 10, 2011 4:19 am » by Serendipity

fatbastard wrote:kayla. As Rod Steward said, "With a face like yours, you've got nothing to worry 'bout." (Considering it's your face.) And a young girl from Wales, you've posted more in one month than I could have in four months, yet i've never seen or heard about you. 'Who Are You.' Fat.

"Won't need too much persuading, I dont mean to sound degrading, but with a face like that you got nothing to laugh about"

Need to get the lyrics right, Fat :mrgreen:
One person CAN make a difference!- the Spirit of Mohamed Bouazizi

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 10, 2011 4:24 am » by Fatbastard

serendipity wrote:
fatbastard wrote:kayla. As Rod Steward said, "With a face like yours, you've got nothing to worry 'bout." (Considering it's your face.) And a young girl from Wales, you've posted more in one month than I could have in four months, yet i've never seen or heard about you. 'Who Are You.' Fat.

"Won't need too much persuading, I dont mean to sound degrading, but with a face like that you got nothing to laugh about"

Need to get the lyrics right, Fat :mrgreen:

OK. Ser, who's the red head.

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 10, 2011 4:30 am » by Mydogma

Oh so that's why I now have to click thru at dtv when on my computer..yet blackberry works still(.I hope) but I can't log on on my computer..is my computer doomed now? Can they not find out and hang theses people out to dry..u wud think they culd track it rite to the guys house??
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 10, 2011 4:34 am » by Fatbastard

"No problem here guys/gals."

Initiate

PostSat Dec 10, 2011 4:37 am » by Kayla

Just me, nobody special, just doing my thing :flop:
"Take the evil out the people they'll be acting right, cause both black and white are smoking crack tonight, and only time we chill is when we kill each other, it takes skill to be real, time to heal each other."

PreviousNext