Virus

Master Conspirator

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 6:03 am » by *WillEase*

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Initiate

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 1:51 pm » by Starphazer

Get a Add block plugin for your browser,and Malwarebytes.That should fix it for ya.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 1:55 pm » by Zer0

TheDuck wrote:I know this site runs off add revenue, but you guys who don't have them, get a couple add-blocker add-ons installed. I don't see adds on here, ever.

Dtv doesn't make the adds so if anything is ever infected it could come from them.

Get Better pop up blocker for chrome, and add-blocker plus.

I'm sure you can get the same for firefox.

OMG you just cost Lukkas some money... YOU FOOL! Do you want to be a mod? We are not happy! I WANT ALL THE GOLD! GOLD I TELL YOU!!
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 7:12 pm » by Starphazer

I do not mind some Adds,but when they get to point of Ludicrous Speed i fight back.I dont like chasing a add around the screen then redirects me to some odd site.Plenty of room on the sides.........................................................................................................>

Previous