Visual Perception Anomalies

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 6162
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:24 pm
Location: Evildweeb 2.5

PostSat Oct 19, 2013 9:15 am » by Evildweeb


.

Visual Perception Anomalies

by Evildweeb

Image

I spoke about this topic in chat a month or so ago and the idea was very lightly regarded.

Though lately I wonder if there may be others who have or are expereincing visual perception issues.

Case in point:

You put your car keys on the table - you know they are there. But when you go to look for them they cannot be found. Did you in fact misplace them or could it be that for some reason you cannot see them?

Let me explain.

And this is an experiment anyone can undertake to include or exclude this possibility. I would like to hear the results.

I have a dozen items on the work table. I know each and every one and as such I don't need to concentrate on them. But when I go to get one item for a specific reason, I can't find it.

It was there, I know it was - hell I put it there - but I can't SEE it.

I search through all of the items on the table and it is just not there.

In the end of course it IS there and always was - but for that moment I could not SEE it.

I'm neither visually impaired or forgetful - the object was not there.

A few moments later it is there yet before I could not see it.

The question arises: is this a visual field issue, or are things actually slipping in and out of either dimensional constantcy or out of our wavelength?

Feel free to wander - still taking notes

This is not an illusion issue, it is a quantum issue.

There is more to follow.......


:cheers:



Image
Image

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 324
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:10 pm
Location: Outside the bubble.

PostSat Oct 19, 2013 10:54 am » by Termite


My father is a doctor, general and neurosurgery. As a child he used to tell me stories about this exact condition. It is sometimes referred to as "objective/subjective disconnect blindness". It occurs when a signal from one part of the brain does not "connect" with the same piece of information from one of the senses. It is most common with eyesight. You literally can look directly at, say, a pair of scissors, but the data from the ocular nerve does not get routed correctly to the memory of what scissors are and you then register "nothing" there. He used to tell me that in more pronounced cases you could put the scissors in a bag and ask the person to reach into the bag and feel the object and tell them what they feel and they cannot identify the object. This dysfunction does not occur with every object that is on the table but more often occurs with the object that you are specifically trying to "recall" and spot. It is a minor disorder similar to dyslexia but it is also in the same category as more extreme experiences of the disorder, for example, when people register heat as cold and cold as heat. This is not an uncommon disorder. In fact, everyone will experience this at some point in their life, but, if it happens on a regular basis then it is an inherent disorder. In the most extreme cases it can literally make someone effectively blind unless they are passively observing.
Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 2306
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:59 pm
Location: Under a Chemtrailed Sky

PostSat Oct 19, 2013 11:36 am » by DarkHeart


I often find that the hardest place to find anything is when its right under my nose (figuratively speaking).
Canubis wrote:i recently made some retarded threads and had boon swinging from my nuts

Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:11 pm

PostSat Oct 19, 2013 12:24 pm » by MnmeticBlaze87


I myself have had some similar issues, and im not the only individual in my home to do so? Are there any other cases youve come across where it was over an extended amount of time, ie forty or more minutes? Are there scondary symptoms, like ringing, or a strange frequency almost akin to an extremely high pitched, dog whistle noise that varys in frequency, but you only hear it for like four to five seconds, ranging to five mins or a little less? Need serious feed back here... :think:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7683
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:14 am

PostSat Oct 19, 2013 4:07 pm » by 99socks


Termite wrote:My father is a doctor, general and neurosurgery. As a child he used to tell me stories about this exact condition. It is sometimes referred to as "objective/subjective disconnect blindness". It occurs when a signal from one part of the brain does not "connect" with the same piece of information from one of the senses. It is most common with eyesight. You literally can look directly at, say, a pair of scissors, but the data from the ocular nerve does not get routed correctly to the memory of what scissors are and you then register "nothing" there. He used to tell me that in more pronounced cases you could put the scissors in a bag and ask the person to reach into the bag and feel the object and tell them what they feel and they cannot identify the object. This dysfunction does not occur with every object that is on the table but more often occurs with the object that you are specifically trying to "recall" and spot. It is a minor disorder similar to dyslexia but it is also in the same category as more extreme experiences of the disorder, for example, when people register heat as cold and cold as heat. This is not an uncommon disorder. In fact, everyone will experience this at some point in their life, but, if it happens on a regular basis then it is an inherent disorder. In the most extreme cases it can literally make someone effectively blind unless they are passively observing.



Oh that is interesting...
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7683
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:14 am

PostSat Oct 19, 2013 4:10 pm » by 99socks


Evildweeb wrote:
The question arises: is this a visual field issue, or are things actually slipping in and out of either dimensional constantcy or out of our wavelength?

Feel free to wander - still taking notes

This is not an illusion issue, it is a quantum issue.





Actually, there is a lot of buzz about this lately- but not necessarily about objects "disappearing" and then "reappearing" in the same spot half an hour later, but more along the lines of things disappearing and then reappearing elsewhere. The belief is that yes, these things are slipping into another dimension and then being moved for whatever reason, within that other dimension.

As far as the inter-dimensional aspect of this is concerned, I am a firm believer... I think I stepped into another dimension last spring. It was the most baffling wtf thing that has ever happened to me. :o
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 6162
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:24 pm
Location: Evildweeb 2.5

PostSun Oct 20, 2013 12:22 am » by Evildweeb


Termite wrote:My father is a doctor, general and neurosurgery. As a child he used to tell me stories about this exact condition. It is sometimes referred to as "objective/subjective disconnect blindness". It occurs when a signal from one part of the brain does not "connect" with the same piece of information from one of the senses. It is most common with eyesight. You literally can look directly at, say, a pair of scissors, but the data from the ocular nerve does not get routed correctly to the memory of what scissors are and you then register "nothing" there. He used to tell me that in more pronounced cases you could put the scissors in a bag and ask the person to reach into the bag and feel the object and tell them what they feel and they cannot identify the object. This dysfunction does not occur with every object that is on the table but more often occurs with the object that you are specifically trying to "recall" and spot. It is a minor disorder similar to dyslexia but it is also in the same category as more extreme experiences of the disorder, for example, when people register heat as cold and cold as heat. This is not an uncommon disorder. In fact, everyone will experience this at some point in their life, but, if it happens on a regular basis then it is an inherent disorder. In the most extreme cases it can literally make someone effectively blind unless they are passively observing.


.

Thanks Termite for the info - good stuff there.

Also :hiho:

99socks wrote:Actually, there is a lot of buzz about this lately- but not necessarily about objects "disappearing" and then "reappearing" in the same spot half an hour later, but more along the lines of things disappearing and then reappearing elsewhere. The belief is that yes, these things are slipping into another dimension and then being moved for whatever reason, within that other dimension.

As far as the inter-dimensional aspect of this is concerned, I am a firm believer... I think I stepped into another dimension last spring. It was the most baffling wtf thing that has ever happened to me.


Wow Socks - I would love to hear about that - wont make fun of it either and no one else should as well. That's important stuff.

Personal experience means more than net links. :flop:

:cheers:



Image
Image

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Writer
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:16 pm

PostSun Oct 20, 2013 1:40 am » by Fourscorn


This happens at my house constantly! There it was........................GONE! Its a DAMN VORTEX OR SOMETHING



  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook