Vortex Math - Language of Light

Writer

PostFri Jan 07, 2011 9:09 am » by Dragonraptor

realorfake wrote:anybody catch the freemason symbol right off the bat??? check his 9 digit configuration around the circle with with red line around the 6:40 mark...

free masons I suppose knew something....

If you look close you will see the square and compass quite a few times in this video.
edgarrothstein wrote:
realorfake wrote:anybody catch the freemason symbol right off the bat??? check his 9 digit configuration around the circle with with red line around the 6:40 mark...

They don't know shit...

It still begs to question considering the connection between Masons and sacred geometry. :think:
We the unwilling led by the totally unqualified have done so much for so long with so little are now qualified to do everything with nothing. Miracles take five minutes extra.

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 07, 2011 10:14 am » by Svaha

Nice, it's like reinventing the wheel.
Around the world you can find the symbols used in this math, encarved, sculpted or as structures. But what this math lacks, what needs to be build to become of practical use, is present in the ancient structures, that is content, vibration.
Here is where humans come into play, we are not only recievers but also transmitters, our own vibrations create / manifest the world.
The original languages were languages of light, powerfull vibrations, close to the source language (dna), it was the combination of thoughts and emotions that made them powerful.
Some gurus still practice this, but it's a dying race. :mrgreen:
On both sides (scientific and spiritual) there are still no or little practical applications, I hope this will change soon because it could be that we have to say goodbye to our oil based culture pretty soon.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 07, 2011 10:42 am » by Edgarrothstein

dragonraptor wrote:

If you look close you will see the square and compass quite a few times in this video.
edgarrothstein wrote:

They don't know shit...

It still begs to question considering the connection between Masons and sacred geometry. :think:

Now, do you really think that Masons have anything to do with sacred geometry, except declaratively ?

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostFri Jan 07, 2011 10:49 am » by SamueltheLion

stratafire wrote:
I wish i was half as good in math

absolute;

It is "never" the math that make the device come into existence in the physical world, it is the "defiance & determination" of the individual that determines if it will exist at all..

As an example (using basic math), if you were to take a simple ball bearing, place it exactly 12 feet above the ground, take a stop watch, and start the stopwatch when it falls, and stop it when it lands (repeat this process at least 8 times), take the average number (add all the numbers up, then divide that number by how many time you repeated it, in this case 8) add 2 to 4 milliseconds for error compensation, then take that number, divide it by whatever number you choose to divide it from (as long as it is above 2, and no more then your calculator can hold in decimal length) and you have the personal mathematical "table" for measuring with, using nothing more then add, subtract, multiply, and divide..

Math is not, nor has ever been the determining factor in anything, it is (however) a means to rely upon an order of measurement, that can be repeated to the same conclusions, for mechanism (electronic, mechanical, or other forms) for "other people" to be able to perform what one accomplishes in an exacting order, rather then leave room for too much error in the build in process..

Many great innovators, could barely deal with more then basic mathematics, yet produce wondrous gadgets, and tools which we take complete advantage of in todays world..

If the math is a hindrance, "then make your means to understand it" regardless of the world around you, because when the innovation is in front of them working, is repeatable, eventually it becomes irrefutable by the consensus of humanity at that time, to eventually fall into the abyss of humanities forward direction, by becoming an object taken advantage of, with hardly a backward thought in the glimmer of the eye of history written or taught to a future generation. (speak from personal experience)

Don't sweat the math, like any tool, it too, is as malleable and rewritable as your imagination, or "necessities" require "Regardless" of any consensus given, taught, attempted to be enforced by any age of humanity.

"AND THAT" ... "absolute"..... includes even the basic operators used by all mathematics known to humanity, past, present, and future..

Great post, thanks for this.
Your faith will make you whole

Writer

PostFri Jan 07, 2011 9:05 pm » by Dragonraptor

@edgarrothstein

To be truthfull in modern times the masons use the square and compass for symbolic purposes only. The thing that I question is this. Might this be math that ancient masons had and could have been one of their secrets at the time and only now is this math being rediscovered.
We the unwilling led by the totally unqualified have done so much for so long with so little are now qualified to do everything with nothing. Miracles take five minutes extra.

Super Moderator

PostFri Jan 07, 2011 9:18 pm » by The57ironman

nice video of edward leedskalnin's math of the masons covered in detail

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaEAxq_4 ... D6&index=3

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 07, 2011 10:24 pm » by Ridee

Marko Rodin and Nassim Haramein are the guys we should study at school at very very early age if you ask me ^^
My blog --- > http://uplifting7.blogspot.com/

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostSat Jan 08, 2011 12:16 am » by SamueltheLion

ridee wrote:Marko Rodin and Nassim Haramein are the guys we should study at school at very very early age if you ask me ^^

quote for truth.
Your faith will make you whole

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 08, 2011 12:22 am » by Edgarrothstein

dragonraptor wrote:@edgarrothstein

To be truthfull in modern times the masons use the square and compass for symbolic purposes only. The thing that I question is this. Might this be math that ancient masons had and could have been one of their secrets at the time and only now is this math being rediscovered.

I don't think so.
I think that math which Rodin uses/proclaims have foundations in other things than Freemasonry.

But, i'll allow that some Freemasons might have been in touch with these ideas through, let's say Rosicrucianism, Alchemy or Theosophy.

Stan Tenen's interpretation of Kabbalah is one of the keys, in my opinion.

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.meru.org/

Freemasonry is not kabalistic, especially not normal Craft Freemasonry. Some of Kabbalah parts, Gematria for example, do play some role in certain upper degrees, though.

Anyhow, sacred geometry and/or mathematics are not sole property of Freemasons :D

It has been here a long time before Freemasons. Or anybody else, for that matter...

It's been incorporated in the mystery of the Universe since the Beginning.

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 08, 2011 8:31 am » by Realorfake

Bump
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

PreviousNext