Vortex Math - Language of Light

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 08, 2011 8:33 am » by Realorfake

Sorry, had to repost... this is too important to let go...

consider watching............. the WHOLE vid

Upload to Disclose.tv

How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Writer

PostSat Jan 08, 2011 7:23 pm » by Spinevane27

Yea not only is the guy well-spoken but refuses to sell it out into the hands of people that would never let it see the light of day. I wonder if Nikola Tesla ever ran across anything like this. I do remember seeing that some people think he finished a unified theory.

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 09, 2011 8:39 am » by Realorfake

I'm gonna keep bumping this for the next 6 weeks.... minimum

Super Moderator

PostSun Jan 09, 2011 12:40 pm » by Slith

realorfake wrote:I'm gonna keep bumping this for the next 6 weeks.... minimum

Bump away ROF. Awesome post. Still trying to wrap my head around this. God I hate to think. Amazing stuff.....really
Cheers mon ami!

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 09, 2011 1:01 pm » by Aragajag

Thump, love this stuff it can really do my head in when I get to thunking about it. Their are a few who go along this line, I said to my nephew last year you could possible collapse the universe on itself with this stuff.

Initiate

PostSun Jan 09, 2011 1:24 pm » by Gunzenbomz

Beaming good thoughts towards Randy Powell. I will have to rewatch the last 2-3 minutes to try & re-grasp it.
http://www.americanantigravity.com/
http://www.enterprisemission.com/
http://www.lucypringle.co.uk/photos/index.shtml
http://www.youtube.com/user/GunZenBomZ

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 09, 2011 7:46 pm » by Realorfake

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 10, 2011 1:46 am » by Edgarrothstein

Now let us go beyond Mathematics for a bit...

I guess the majority knows what Bahá'í Faith (Religion) is.

Nevertheless, let me explain for those who don't...
It's a sort of cool religion of 19th century Persia origin, which propagates oneness of the mankind on spiritual level. They basically transcend the differences between major religions, claiming that religious essence came from a pantheon (or set) of godly messengers from the different religions which, respectively, created their own religions in accordance to the timespace. This includes Mohammad, as well as Jesus and Buddha and the rest of usual suspects :

Their nine-pointed star, the Bahá'í star represents that doctrine, plus that the top (1st) point of the star is, naturally, the Bahá'í star, which symbolises the Beginning and the End. Last, but not the least, the position of the Bahá'í star means that Bahá'í learned and continued the prophecies from the scriptures of all other religions.

It is very important to notice that exponential moment. We'll need that for later.

Mankind, thus, evolves constantly and exponentially.
Which, by the way, is a great concept. Even for me as an Infidel.

Bahá'í has more than 5 million followers, in more than 150 countries around the world.

Before i go on, why am i telling you this?

Marko Rodin, Nassim Haramein, Randy Powell, they are all followers of Bahá'í Faith. I'm not claiming that they sucked out their knowledge from Bahá'í Faith.

Rather i'm claiming that without understanding of the Cumulative exponence and extended exponence concept, they couldn't comprehend what they're talking about. They simply had to have it, otherwise they would be fakers. :)

Let me complicate a bit more :mrgreen:

What is Cumulative exponence and extended exponence? It is an old linguistic but/and philosophic concept, which represents the simultaneous asymmetry.

There's a great explanation of simultaneous asymmetry in a theatrical sense, that i just stumbled upon :

This article focuses on the interplay between actors and audience members, an important aspect in the current discourse of advanced theatre practitioners and scholars that is part and parcel of children's theatre's genuine understanding of itself. It also discusses the simultaneous asymmetry of interaction between actors and audience in theatre. Is the collective creativity between artists and children only a theoretical construct or a requirement? What participatory opportunities does theatre actually offer its audience members? The article addresses a fundamental difficulty in the participatory idea: Does lack of focus on the part of audience members constitute expression; is it part of collective creativity because in such cases the asymmetry of interaction in the theatre is breaking down? Or is it an indication of a failure of collective creativity because those present do not relate to one another sufficiently?

( http://www.informaworld.com/smpp/content~content=a911762730~db=all~jumptype=rss )

Of course it is part of collective creativity.

This is how Cumulative exponence and extended exponence concept becomes the concept of the Unity.

And the concept of the Unity is teh base of Bahá'í Faith, as well as (IMO) the concept of the Universe.

OK, so far we have this :

1. Bahá'í Faith main idea is the Spiritual Unity of the Mankind.
2. Bahá'í nine-pointed star represents the exponential progress.

Now, let's stick to the number Nine (9) .

Why is this number so important to Bahá'í and Marko Rodin?

Let's see what almighty Wikipedia says:

According to the Abjad system of Isopsephy, the word Bahá' has a numerical equivalence of 9, and thus there is frequent use of the number 9 in Bahá'í symbols.[7] The most commonly used symbol connected to the number 9 is the nine-pointed star; there is no particular design of the nine-pointed star that is used more often than others. While the star is not a part of the teachings of the Bahá'í Faith, it is commonly used as an emblem representing "9", because of the association of number 9 with perfection, unity and Bahá’.

The number 9 also comes up several times in Bahá'í history and teachings. On the significance of the number 9, Shoghi Effendi wrote:

"Concerning the number nine: the Bahá'ís reverence this for two reasons, first because it is considered by those who are interested in numbers as the sign of perfection. The second consideration, which is the more important one, is that it is the numerical value of the word "Bahá’"…
"Besides these two significances the number nine has no other meaning. It is, however, enough to make the Bahá'ís use it when an arbitrary number is to be chosen."[11]

( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bah%C3%A1%27%C3%AD_symbols#Nine-pointed_star )

Fuck, they're right for once :mrgreen:

So, basically, Rodin used Abjad transliteration and came to a conclusion that Bahá equals :

B=2 A=1 H=5 A=1

Now we know how and why Rodin's and Powell's most perfect Torus got his name - ABHA Torus.

If you look the above image exoterically, you'll notice that it is actually Cumulative exponence and extended exponence concept, or The Unity.

Perhaps this is easier, The Matrix of Nine :

So far everything makes a perfect sense, hermetically and mathematically.

BUT, unfortunately, Rodin went Hollywood :

The fact that The Most Great Name of God equaled 9 seemed very important to him as everything he had read in both the Bahai scriptures and other religious text spoke of nine being the omni-potent number. So next he drew out a circle with nine on top and 1 through 8 going around the circle clockwise. Then he discovered a very intriguing number system within this circle. Marko knew he had stumbled upon something very profound. This circle with its hidden number sequence was the "Symbol of Enlightenment." This is the MATHEMATICAL FINGER PRINT OF GOD.

Lol, that quote reminds me of Lafayette Ronald Hubbard and his gang :mrgreen:

Tell me do you see God in this picture, praise the Lord and Hallelujah?

I don't. Not really...
But i see the Unity and Progress. That's where Rodin is right.

Nevertheless, Marko becomes a legend on the Internet.

But, what if he nicked the Symbol of Enlightement from the 1974 book of Keith Albarn et al., called "The Language of Pattern" ?

http://www.amazon.com/Language-Pattern-Keith-Albarn/dp/0500270414

His shining star lost a bit of luminescence in my eyes :cry: :D

Whether he did nick it or not, makes no relevance really.

What makes the relevance is that his, Bahá'í, Kabbalah or whichever religion makes it its own, concept of the Unity and Progression is the perfect postulate for further exploration of the Mystery of the Universe. :flop:

P.S.

Please do try to stare to this annoying image i've created, and you'll get to the bottom of Vortex Math :

P.P.S

And don't forget Stan Tenen ( http://www.meru.org/ )
He's the real deal. :flop:

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 10, 2011 1:53 am » by Edgarrothstein

This pic is for Brad Watson...there's no coincidence, etc.

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 10, 2011 2:04 am » by Tertiusgaudens

My dear mr. rothstein,

with that you gave me the answers I was long looking for.

Thank you for that intelligent remark...

Btw, Rodin`s work is impressive, but it is no math...

It is rather nummerology and distributive consideration out of certain understandings and axioms from Baha`u`llah teachings...
Hope is the thing with feathers...
Emily Dickinson

PreviousNext