Vortex Math - Language of Light

Writer

PostFri Jan 07, 2011 5:04 am » by Spinevane27

Thankfully I ran across a new thread on ats from Mythkiller (want to give props where they are due)

But this video is just awesome. Its from a speech given at TED which also seems to be my new favorite stop for cool stuff now.
The guy is talking about a mathematical structure and essentially language of the universe, this is the only part I've watched so far, none the less I really hope this is not a load of bunk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jtbaoK4kh8

Starts about 3:40 into it

talking about how humans are antenna's for waveforms and free energy.
Is this the next big thing that could change the world?

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 07, 2011 5:07 am » by Realorfake

good find.... thanks for sharing.

Upload to Disclose.tv

How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Initiate

PostFri Jan 07, 2011 5:36 am » by Absolute

AWESOME!!!! My dick gets hard thinking about infinite energy... this means goodbye ptb.. sadly anybody comes close to this technology is usually killed.

I wish i was half as good in math :(

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 07, 2011 5:42 am » by Realorfake

anybody catch the freemason symbol right off the bat??? check his 9 digit configuration around the circle with with red line around the 6:40 mark...

free masons I suppose knew something....

Initiate

PostFri Jan 07, 2011 5:47 am » by Samael

Skipping the pointless song/text

Upload to Disclose.tv

A Poison of, or A Remedy for
The end never justify the means.
eliakim wrote:In the top right hand corner where my Spirit unicorn used to appear

eliakim wrote: Abba spoke and he said he would cut off the penis of Islam.

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 07, 2011 6:06 am » by Realorfake

ok im glad i watched the whole thing through because this is fucking with my head...

if this is what this guy says it is then its the equivalent of caveman learning fire or man discovering electricity...

This the breakthrough of all time...

Initiate

PostFri Jan 07, 2011 6:28 am » by Samael

2nd'd
A Poison of, or A Remedy for
The end never justify the means.
eliakim wrote:In the top right hand corner where my Spirit unicorn used to appear

eliakim wrote: Abba spoke and he said he would cut off the penis of Islam.

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 07, 2011 7:52 am » by Realorfake

good night bump

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 07, 2011 8:25 am » by Edgarrothstein

realorfake wrote:anybody catch the freemason symbol right off the bat??? check his 9 digit configuration around the circle with with red line around the 6:40 mark...

free masons I suppose knew something....

They don't know shit...

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

Initiate

PostFri Jan 07, 2011 9:07 am » by Stratafire

I wish i was half as good in math

absolute;

It is "never" the math that make the device come into existence in the physical world, it is the "defiance & determination" of the individual that determines if it will exist at all..

As an example (using basic math), if you were to take a simple ball bearing, place it exactly 12 feet above the ground, take a stop watch, and start the stopwatch when it falls, and stop it when it lands (repeat this process at least 8 times), take the average number (add all the numbers up, then divide that number by how many time you repeated it, in this case 8) add 2 to 4 milliseconds for error compensation, then take that number, divide it by whatever number you choose to divide it from (as long as it is above 2, and no more then your calculator can hold in decimal length) and you have the personal mathematical "table" for measuring with, using nothing more then add, subtract, multiply, and divide..

Math is not, nor has ever been the determining factor in anything, it is (however) a means to rely upon an order of measurement, that can be repeated to the same conclusions, for mechanism (electronic, mechanical, or other forms) for "other people" to be able to perform what one accomplishes in an exacting order, rather then leave room for too much error in the build in process..

Many great innovators, could barely deal with more then basic mathematics, yet produce wondrous gadgets, and tools which we take complete advantage of in todays world..

If the math is a hindrance, "then make your means to understand it" regardless of the world around you, because when the innovation is in front of them working, is repeatable, eventually it becomes irrefutable by the consensus of humanity at that time, to eventually fall into the abyss of humanities forward direction, by becoming an object taken advantage of, with hardly a backward thought in the glimmer of the eye of history written or taught to a future generation. (speak from personal experience)

Don't sweat the math, like any tool, it too, is as malleable and rewritable as your imagination, or "necessities" require "Regardless" of any consensus given, taught, attempted to be enforced by any age of humanity.

"AND THAT" ... "absolute"..... includes even the basic operators used by all mathematics known to humanity, past, present, and future..
Last edited by Stratafire on Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Next