Voynich Manuscript

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jul 02, 2009 11:54 pm » by Lowsix

Fact.

I got written up once because of that fucking asshole..phil.

I had to use a photo supplied by Phil for an editorial layout.
Well, his production team, had photoshopped out the shine spot in his bald head under stage lights..looked absolutly fuckign stupid..
Problem was, he was on a panel with three other bald guys, and they HAD shiny spots..
Now this being an editorial piece, i cant let this obvious piece of shit photoshop work pass, becuase it looks like he has a matte head..from too much pancake makeup..

so I skillful as always..i added the stage light reflections back on to his head.

and HE FREAKED THE FUCK OUT..called everyone in my company hunting the Dumb Sonofabitch (his words) that made his head look "like a godamn Lightbulb"

Well hey dumbass, no..i made it look NATURAL..
(in reality it was a perfect job, it wasnt exagerated or anything,
matched the panel perfectly)

I got the writeup removed when i threatened to send that Voicemail from Phil (that got forwarded to me to make me feel all warm and fuzzy) to every radio station int he city, with EMPHASIS on the shock jock that like to do routines on him..he REALLY sounded like (and is ) a total prick..and he sounded like a fool howling about what he was calling his bald spot..and how i highlighted it. NO FUCKWIT THATS NOT A BALDSPOT..YOU MERELY HAVE A HAIR-FENCE..CIRCLING YOUR BIG BALD BALD HEAD. YOU PASSED BALD SPOT TWO DECADES AGO.

i have two friends that worked for him directly, and hes a fucking hypocritical monster. They were working for him and were forced to cover up an affair he had (and left his wife for) but the rumor was that he was boppin Oprah in Lubbock Texas, during the cattlemans Lawsuit where they met..

weeeeeee
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jul 02, 2009 11:58 pm » by Cornbread714

LowSix wrote:Fact.

Well, his production team, had photoshopped out the shine spot in his bald head under stage lights..looked absolutly fuckign stupid..
Problem was, he was on a panel with three other bald guys, and they HAD shiny spots..
Now this being an editorial piece, i cant let this obvious piece of shit photoshop work pass, becuase it looks like he has a matte head..from too much pancake makeup..

so I skillful as always..i added the stage light reflections back on to his head.

and HE FREAKED THE FUCK OUT..called everyone in my company hunting the Dumb Sonofabitch (his words) that made his head look "like a godamn Lightbulb"

I got the writeup removed when i threatened to send that Voicemail from Phil (that got forwarded to me to make me feel all warm and fuzzy) to every radio station int he city, with EMPHASIS on the shock jock that like to do routines on him..he REALLY sounded like (and is ) a total prick..and he sounded like a fool howling about what he was calling his bald spot..and how i highlighted it. NO FUCKWIT THATS NOT A BALDSPOT..YOU MERELY HAVE A HAIR-FENCE..CIRCLING YOUR BIG BALD BALD HEAD. YOU PASSED BALD SPOT TWO DECADES AGO.

i have two friends that worked for him directly, and hes a fucking hypocritical monster. They were working for him and were forced to cover up an affair he had (and left his wife for) but the rumor was that he was boppin Oprah in Lubbock Texas, during the cattlemans Lawsuit where they met..

weeeeeee

That's the funniest thing I've read all week.

Hair fence. Now that shit is funny (and I'm a fat bald Texan myself). :sunny:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 03, 2009 12:03 am » by Blacky

Cool post I like old mysteries!!!
Will look forward to having a proper look at this tomorrow :D
:cheers:

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 03, 2009 12:17 am » by Lucidlemondrop

slushpup wrote:
LowSix wrote:Fact.

weeeeeee

WAY, WAY, WAY Over share dude. But funny. :mrgreen:

Are you workin for Phil???
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 03, 2009 12:26 am » by Lucidlemondrop

slushpup wrote:
lucidlemondrop wrote:
Are you workin for Phil???

No, just a blue collar truck driver. I sit on my butt behind a wheel watching others work hard. But I must say I can sit and watch people work all day.

Ah, Slush

Don't divert behind a sexy babe!

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 03, 2009 12:34 am » by TheDuck

Great post.. :lol:

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 03, 2009 12:45 am » by Lucidlemondrop

theduck wrote:Great post.. :lol:

Which one? Is it multiple choice?

Hey ducky............(always wanted to say that!) just sounds so damn cute!

Hey don't forget to check out this link for fun!

http://mv.lycaeum.org/

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 03, 2009 1:08 am » by TheDuck

Content lock on my provider : ( whats it about? and yeh all posts were great.

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 03, 2009 1:16 am » by Lucidlemondrop

theduck wrote:Content lock on my provider : ( whats it about? and yeh all posts were great.

Psychedelic Abstracts Online (it's back!)
Russian Typewriter (new)
Finnegans Wake Concordex (with revised page numbering)
Non-verbal Gestalt Sundial

Here Now:

Art Exhibit: A Catalog of Miniatures
Art Exhibit: Echozoa - entheogenic snapshots.
Art Exhibit: Neuroscapes Experimental JavaScript Interface
(Wait for full transfer. Requires NetScape 3.0+)
Essays, Letters and Notes
NeuroNectar Smart Drink Designer
Finnegans Wake Concordex

see also:
essays, notes, clippings
Farmacia: nootropics from Mexico
Ambiguity Resolver
Electronic Brain Stimulator
Swivel: experimental JavaScript
Swivel23: (long loading time)
VRML Worlds
Hall of Molecules (VRML)

Page Rank Checker

That was the basic menu, but there are lots of sub menu's once you get into it!

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 03, 2009 1:36 am » by TheDuck

Thank you very much for that :flop: time is the greatest gift one can give..

PreviousNext