Voynich Manuscript

Initiate

PostWed Dec 09, 2009 7:24 pm » by Forestgrove111

Image => i see the sun of god and 12 planets/ zodiac? tree of life? and the king/queen are standing on a crescent moon?

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 09, 2009 10:48 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

forestgrove111 wrote:Image => i see the sun of god and 12 planets/ zodiac? tree of life? and the king/queen are standing on a crescent moon?

that works..........then we have the missing 13th zodiac Ophiuchus the Serpent Bearer possibly represented in the grail cup held by the androgynous King/Queen........which reminds me of the saying from gospel of thomas that relates to the inside becoming as the outside, or the male must become female and the female must become male.................

Pretty close symbolism to the reference in revelations that mentions a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.

It's takes a stretch of the imagination.............but I have lots of imagination!

Also the pic is number 10 1 and 0, binary..........
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Initiate

PostThu Dec 10, 2009 1:50 pm » by Forestgrove111

Some remarkable feats of problem-solving have been observed in the species, leading to the belief that it is highly intelligent. Over the centuries, it has been the subject of mythology, folklore, art and literature. In many indigenous cultures, including those of Scandinavia, ancient Ireland and Wales, Bhutan, the northwest coast of North America, Siberia and northeast Asia, the ==>/ the highly intelligent Common Raven has been revered as a spiritual figure or god.)

(grail cup held by the androgynous King/Queen or( Hermorphadite) THE SERPENT GRAIL IS THE SECRET TO HIGHER CONSCIOUSNESS.

THE GRAIL IS NOT THE BLOODLINE OF CHRIST, IT IS THE KNOWLEDGE OF HOW HIGHER CONSCIOUNESS AND IN TURN ENLIGHTENMENT IS INDUSED BY PLANT KNOWLEDGE.THESE SECRETS ARE BEING SUPPRESSED IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE BY THE ANNUNIKI SPAWN, BUT THEY CANNOT HIDE IT ANY LONGER AS IT IS THE AGE OF AQUARIUS , THE TIME WHEN THE SHAMANS AWAKEN ALL OVER THE EARTH.

Initiate

PostFri Feb 11, 2011 4:28 pm » by Johnsmith

http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-02-experts-age.html wrote:Experts determine age of book 'nobody can read'
By Daniel Stolte, February 10, 2011
Using Carbon-14 radiocarbon dating, a team led by Greg Hodgins in the University of Arizona's department of physics has found the Voynich manuscript's parchment pages date back to the early 15th century, making the book a century older than scholars had previously thought.

Initiate

PostFri Feb 11, 2011 4:42 pm » by 420rider

I just looked up the voynich manuscripts on wikipedia and there interesting to look at some of those pics reminded me of "camandor x" and the pic the john costello drew of the hibernation tanks for the grays[i] or whatever they were[i

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 11, 2011 8:09 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

I am surprised this thread is going by the wayside.

The images are fascinating and if one becomes bored can spend alot of time looking and thinking about them.

Here is a pretty good link with a library where all images can be accessed and enlarged.

It seems that the manuscript manifested shortly after the end of the so called 'dark ages' so indeed it is "illuminated".

http://voynichcentral.com/gallery/

Master Conspirator

PostFri Feb 11, 2011 8:16 pm » by Boondox681

thanx lucid for the link
great post.
i see myself sitting at that site for a few hours.

excellent post mr.smith
"I wish i was there when the horse was stole,but I reckon I'll see the tracks when I get there"
-Abraham Lincoln

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 11, 2011 10:55 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

boondox681 wrote:thanx lucid for the link
great post.
i see myself sitting at that site for a few hours.

excellent post mr.smith

Hi Boondox!

I have made a personal commitment to hold in my mental imagery one per day till I absorb each one!

As the article in the OP said:
Experts determine age of book 'nobody can read'

There are other languages besides the written word and "every picture tells a story, don't it?"

There are many threads working right now about info sharing between the conscious and unconscious mind and images are a great way to enhance this process~

:sunny:

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 11, 2011 11:03 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

yes this is very interesting :flop: this book is a big mystery

PreviousNext