Wake Up Call conference 2009 Fife Scotland

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2360
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:43 pm

PostThu Dec 10, 2009 3:58 pm » by Electrobadgr


I thought i would bring this to your attention as i have found out there is still some tickets available and the speaker list is most impressive,

http://thewakeupcall.org.uk

Image


Introduction

Mankind is potentially heading towards a police state control grid, of an Orwellian Huxley nightmare, is this the future of mankind? or is there another chapter.

There is a co-ordinated effort by our so-called world leaders, in collaboration with the corporate controlled mass media, military-industrial complex, multinational corporations, to use manufactured global crises to establish a ‘New World Order’. This term which has been frequently used in the media in recent times, but what does it mean? That there will be global control in the form of a, One World Government, One World Army, One World Currency and a One World Religion.

There is, however, an alternative view of world history and current events. This view of history and events will be eloquently presented at The Wake Up Call, after we have shown our delegates, through well researched evidence and facts, and once the veil of deception has been lifted you will see, what is really going on around us and that truth shall set you free.

The aim of The Wake Up Call is to educate and make the public aware of this global conspiracy, this is especially important whereas this is not disclosed by the mainstream media.

If your visiting this website for the first time welcome, if not then you will be probably aware that something is not quite right in how events are being perceived. This conference will comprise a variety of speakers, given their unique presentations and only afterwards will you be able to connect the dots and see ‘The Bigger Picture’.

My thanks, to The Alternative View for supplying the additional information.




Jane Burgermeister has been added to the speaker list, here is some bumph about all the speakers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Andrew Johnson
Chemtrails and Climate

In recent years, the issues of supposed "Climate Change" and "Global Warming" have been thrust upon us from all directions. The weather is very important to us all, so we should look carefully at the skies - and we should avail ourselves of some facts. Is it possible that media repetition and propaganda have made many people blind to something being done in "plain sight"?

More Info

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brian Gerrish
Common Purpose - Exposing the Real Traitors

Common Purpose is a charity with the objective of creating ‘Future Leaders’ of society. But why is it so secretive? Why should its ‘graduates’ be encouraged to use their new-found knowledge to lead 'Outside Authority'? What part does it play in accelerating the process of a move to totalitarian bureaucracy?

More Info

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tony Gosling
Illuminati and Religion

Tony will examine how his personal research and knowledge of this secret society, which has probably changed its name many times to obfuscate itsself, has helped immensely in understanding the DEIST philosophy behind much of the quasi-religiousness of the likes of Bush and Blair. And that the man made pseudo religion is the biggest form of mind control ever devised and whether or not you believe in religion is immaterial as the ‘Globalist Elite’ certainly do to carry out Globalist Agenda.

More Info

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ian R Crane
Codex Alimentarius

Ian will examine that if Codex Alimentarius has its way, then herbs, vitamins, minerals, homeopathic remedies, amino acids and other natural remedies you have taken for granted most of your life will be gone. The name of the game for Codex is to shift all remedies into the prescription category so they can be controlled exclusively by the medical monopoly and its bosses, the major pharmaceutical firms. And that behind the Codex Alimentarius Commission are the United Nations and the World Health Organization, working in conjunction with the multinational pharmaceutical cartel and international banks.

More Info
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SPEAKING IN THE UK FOR THE FIRST TIME

Jane Bürgermeister
Swine Flu - Bioterrorism

Jane has been a key figure in highlighting the corrupt nature of the pharmaceutical companies and amongst much controversy. She has filed criminal charges against Baxter in Austria for releasing 72 kilos of bird flu contaminated vaccines in an attempt to create a pandemic.

More Info

---------------------------------------------------

There are still tickets available and you can pay on the door, i will definitely be attending, would be great if DTV's Uk contingient made an appearance.

:flop:
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator
Posts: 3712
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:57 pm
Location: Scotland

PostThu Dec 10, 2009 5:09 pm » by Muchtyman


Thanks for the Heads up Badger . Will try and make it for the Evening .

:flop:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2360
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:43 pm

PostThu Dec 10, 2009 5:54 pm » by Electrobadgr


Would be cool to see you there muchty :flop: , its not often that something like this happens in little ol' Fife so will definitey be attending to help ensure it happens again. The first UK appearance of Jane Burgermeister is a pretty big deal in itself. Its going to be broadcast on sky 200 i think as well as being on BBC5.tv.

Peace
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3836
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:01 pm

PostThu Dec 10, 2009 6:12 pm » by Zegtelzegtel


electrobadgr wrote:Would be cool to see you there muchty :flop: , its not often that something like this happens in little ol' Fife so will definitey be attending to help ensure it happens again. The first UK appearance of Jane Burgermeister is a pretty big deal in itself. Its going to be broadcast on sky 200 i think as well as being on BBC5.tv.

Peace


Jane Burghmeister is full of shit....wouldnt be surprised if she is Michael Cohen`s wife..
She is a scaremongerer and I really think that that are the most dangerous people....

What she does is take some real names, for example politics the minister of that and that.....a very vicious plan, she mix all that with some dates (why?I dont know people like dates)....and there is always a morality shit end...
I like this one (talking about forced vaccins in FR) ``we will not let that happen in France, we will not let that happen in any country``....bla bla bla Im sure if any shit happens one day that scaremongering bitch will be the first to run....hand in hand with Cohen.

This is not against you Electrobadgr..you know that just against those scaremongering liars who are a shame for everyone who has interest for conspiracy stuff..
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2360
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:43 pm

PostThu Dec 10, 2009 6:25 pm » by Electrobadgr


zegtelzegtel wrote:
electrobadgr wrote:Would be cool to see you there muchty :flop: , its not often that something like this happens in little ol' Fife so will definitey be attending to help ensure it happens again. The first UK appearance of Jane Burgermeister is a pretty big deal in itself. Its going to be broadcast on sky 200 i think as well as being on BBC5.tv.

Peace


Jane Burghmeister is full of shit....wouldnt be surprised if she is Michael Cohen`s wife..
She is a scaremongerer and I really think that that are the most dangerous people....

What she does is take some real names, for example politics the minister of that and that.....a very vicious plan, she mix all that with some dates (why?I dont know people like dates)....and there is always a morality shit end...
I like this one (talking about forced vaccins in FR) ``we will not let that happen in France, we will not let that happen in any country``....bla bla bla Im sure if any shit happens one day that scaremongering bitch will be the first to run....hand in hand with Cohen.

This is not against you Electrobadgr..you know that just against those scaremongering liars who are a shame for everyone who has interest for conspiracy stuff..


Don't know much about her zetgel, i have read some of her stuff but know nothing of the validity of her claims. You are right about scaremongering though, presenting information to achieve a fear based response is never a good thing unless a practical solution is offered in accompaniment. Irrespectively, i think this will be a cool event, i personally have some questions i will be asking the speakers esspecially if their only goal is to scare us.
:flop:
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3836
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:01 pm

PostThu Dec 10, 2009 6:49 pm » by Zegtelzegtel


electrobadgr wrote:Don't know much about her zetgel, i have read some of her stuff but know nothing of the validity of her claims. You are right about scaremongering though, presenting information to achieve a fear based response is never a good thing unless a practical solution is offered in accompaniment. Irrespectively, i think this will be a cool event, i personally have some questions i will be asking the speakers esspecially if their only goal is to scare us.
:flop:


no off course you will have a good time I guess....its always interesting!
Ask her why her translations are so far from what is reallly written in the original report :lol: .
:flop:
Image



  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook