Wake up DTV: Ridicule does not equal Reason!!!

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 22, 2011 7:21 am » by Kerrblur2

I really dont listen to much of what Super jesus says... But I wont ridicule him either.
He has his beliefs.
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 22, 2011 7:38 am » by Mrmcnuggets

kerrblur2 wrote:I really dont listen to much of what Super jesus says... But I wont ridicule him either.
He has his beliefs.

Every one is entitled to their beliefs.

It is the fact truth is all Jesus 110% Gestapo shit I am sick of. We know of the big man. We know where to find him, and we know of his general philosophy. We were all taught that when we were born and asking our parents the hardest questions in the universe.

Though I do not go around posting all that needs to be known, debunked, or forced upon about buddhism. Truth will accept nothing unless it correlates with his religion.(and surprisingly, when he finds something new about his religion, he is AMAZED.... :bang; ) Then goes to say there could be intelligent life, then goes to post vids debunking such statements through jesus' religion. and god is the ultimate answer WTF? lol...

Truth- There is a universe because enough of nothing becomes something.
No matter what measurements

You gotta show the sheep they're lost at some point or they'll never know they're lost.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 22, 2011 7:48 am » by Kerrblur2

haha mediasorcerer just said i better confess to jesus or I'm going to hell

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 22, 2011 7:52 am » by Mediasorcerer

kerrblur2 wrote:haha mediasorcerer just said i better confess to jesus or I'm going to hell

yeh well,how dare you presume to know whats best for yourself spiritually,and to think your on an individual journey, oh the cheek of it all,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 22, 2011 7:54 am » by Mrmcnuggets

kerrblur2 wrote:haha mediasorcerer just said i better confess to jesus or I'm going to hell

We're all going to hell unless we understand every religion, and not follow them rigorously.

People want to say oh fuck the masons.

They're comprised of every religion. The higher ones come from every ethnic background that has poked through the veil of the Vatican's 3rd world. What do you learn in becoming a 32 and 33rd degree? The legitimacy of religion and God. & How to find and become one with God. Not one religion but God. If truth understood this process, he would of shed light on it with out reciting from the bible to back up his mumbojumbo.

point in case: --> :sheep:
:cheers:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 22, 2011 7:59 am » by Kerrblur2

mediasorcerer wrote:

yeh well,how dare you presume to know whats best for yourself spiritually,and to think your on an individual journey, oh the cheek of it all,

Well i am sorry sorcerer, I am able to speak to my guides(Angels to you) when I am lucky enough. I am AWAKE enough to understand that We had past lives. Some of us are Aware enough to understand that we have energies. And can feel other people. Some can even see the deceased.
Apparently you are saying A person is a spiritual slave to a man called jesus. When God himself said that everyman should spiritually grow to be as close to him as possible.

Its sad to believe that you cannot See whats BEST for you spiritually. Your beliefs have you locked up like a slave

Because I can..

I went to church once(true story lol), and did my wednesday classes trying to understand why I was having these NATURAL fully awake OBE's before my sleep! or why i was soo good at them. THEN I was preparing to understand why I could shock myself, or give strange magnetic energy to other people from my hands! WHY i felt all the strange feelings all through my body after I (woke up) started doing this stuff!

Well long story short, After 6 weeks of going to the same small town church, I brought up my questions that I've been learning from the massive amount of books I've been buying.

you know what they told me mediasorcerer, They told me this was all the from the devil. lol

These stupid humans told me what I been doing my whole life. And through my dad's side of the family was the devils work.

lol later that month my 100 year old grandmother finally past away. And I saw her when I did a OBE, I was flying around the house and Saw her spirit!
woke up! and she was doing Weird shit to the lamps at myhouse to let me know she was there for real! and my OBE was not a dream!

At church I went and said this. and they told me that ghosts were demons! So You tell me I am going to hell. lol i'd love to hear it.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 22, 2011 8:04 am » by Mrmcnuggets

kerrblur2 wrote:
mediasorcerer wrote:

Well i am sorry sorcerer, I am able to speak to my guides(Angels to you) when I am lucky enough. I am AWAKE enough to understand that We had past lives. Some of us are Aware enough to understand that we have energies. And can feel other people. Some can even see the deceased.
Apparently you are saying A person is a spiritual slave to a man called jesus. When God himself said that everyman should spiritually grow to be as close to him as possible.

Its sad to believe that you cannot See whats BEST for you spiritually. Your beliefs have you locked up like a slave

Because I can..

I went to church once(true story lol), and did my wednesday classes trying to understand why I was having these NATURAL fully awake OBE's before my sleep! or why i was soo good at them. THEN I was preparing to understand why I could shock myself, or give strange magnetic energy to other people from my hands! WHY i felt all the strange feelings all through my body after I (woke up) started doing this stuff!

Well long story short, After 6 weeks of going to the same small town church, I brought up my questions that I've been learning from the massive amount of books I've been buying.

you know what they told me mediasorcerer, They told me this was all the from the devil. lol

These stupid humans told me what I been doing my whole life. And through my dad's side of the family was the devils work.

lol later that month my 100 year old grandmother finally past away. And I saw her when I did a OBE, I was flying around the house and Saw her spirit!
woke up! and she was doing Weird shit to the lamps at myhouse to let me know she was there for real! and my OBE was not a dream!

At church I went and said this. and they told me that ghosts were demons! So You tell me I am going to hell. lol i'd love to hear it.

Oh you the devil man.

Seems like you should get down with Krishna( and us healers......... :bang; :alien51:
:cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 22, 2011 8:12 am » by Kerrblur2

lol! i love god fearing jesus goers like sorcerer. there sooo one minded simple people who do not accept anything else.... I wander if he has a education. Because you know the string theory, and multi dimensional theories all tie into this whole OBE experience. Energies. All that "nonsense devil stuff"

Can you imagine!!!! once we figure out that we can use our Consciousness to Travel through the 4th and 5th dimensions!!!! Science + Spirituality = New Technology!

thatll be when the major religions finally die off and we can live free of the enslaved dogma we been stuck with for 2000+ years.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 22, 2011 8:23 am » by Lucidlemondrop

kerrblur2 wrote:lol! i love god fearing jesus goers like sorcerer. there sooo one minded simple people who do not accept anything else.... I wander if he has a education. Because you know the string theory, and multi dimensional theories all tie into this whole OBE experience. Energies. All that "nonsense devil stuff"

Can you imagine!!!! once we figure out that we can use our Consciousness to Travel through the 4th and 5th dimensions!!!! Science + Spirituality = New Technology!

thatll be when the major religions finally die off and we can live free of the enslaved dogma we been stuck with for 2000+ years.

See ya there............
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 22, 2011 8:30 am » by Mrmcnuggets

kerrblur2 wrote:lol! i love god fearing jesus goers like sorcerer. there sooo one minded simple people who do not accept anything else.... I wander if he has a education. Because you know the string theory, and multi dimensional theories all tie into this whole OBE experience. Energies. All that "nonsense devil stuff"

....guess I might as well hop on the waggon.

its going to be a hard battle if everyone is deaf.

Upload to Disclose.tv

PreviousNext