Wake up DTV: Ridicule does not equal Reason!!!

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 22, 2011 8:36 am » by Lucidlemondrop

If I shut up

I may hear something
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 22, 2011 9:18 am » by Mediasorcerer

kerrblur2 wrote:
mediasorcerer wrote:
kerrblur2 wrote:haha mediasorcerer just said i better confess to jesus or I'm going to hell

yeh well,how dare you presume to know whats best for yourself spiritually,and to think your on an individual journey, oh the cheek of it all,

Well i am sorry sorcerer, I am able to speak to my guides(Angels to you) when I am lucky enough. I am AWAKE enough to understand that We had past lives. Some of us are Aware enough to understand that we have energies. And can feel other people. Some can even see the deceased.
Apparently you are saying A person is a spiritual slave to a man called jesus. When God himself said that everyman should spiritually grow to be as close to him as possible.

Its sad to believe that you cannot See whats BEST for you spiritually. Your beliefs have you locked up like a slave

Because I can..

I went to church once(true story lol), and did my wednesday classes trying to understand why I was having these NATURAL fully awake OBE's before my sleep! or why i was soo good at them. THEN I was preparing to understand why I could shock myself, or give strange magnetic energy to other people from my hands! WHY i felt all the strange feelings all through my body after I (woke up) started doing this stuff!

Well long story short, After 6 weeks of going to the same small town church, I brought up my questions that I've been learning from the massive amount of books I've been buying.

you know what they told me mediasorcerer, They told me this was all the from the devil. lol

These stupid humans told me what I been doing my whole life. And through my dad's side of the family was the devils work.

lol later that month my 100 year old grandmother finally past away. And I saw her when I did a OBE, I was flying around the house and Saw her spirit!
woke up! and she was doing Weird shit to the lamps at myhouse to let me know she was there for real! and my OBE was not a dream!

At church I went and said this. and they told me that ghosts were demons! So You tell me I am going to hell. lol i'd love to hear it.

you know im kidding,right?
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 23, 2011 5:03 am » by Zer0

Ranting about why people talk shit about your belief system does not equal proof....

:)
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 23, 2011 5:16 am » by Mrmcnuggets

here you go truth. To end it all. The facts you want to show how lost you really are. How deep this whole scheme really goes, and a real hint to finding the path.

Out of all the links and info and docs there are, it is going to only take one to make you never want to leave your house again.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Hope you watched it all. Did you notice the pentagram inside of the 7 point star?.. You know why the pentagram is important, and is the "brainwashed" cult symbol, and displayed all through out churches ect? Because it is like putting little kids in dare before they grow up, and all they do is tell them how to identify drugs and they make you dumb. Or someone saying "dont touch the dog" and as soon as you have the opportunity to you do. (knowing its a harmless dog) dont give me that fruit tree bullshit. This. is. how. your. books. were. wrote.

Well. Thats what they use the pentagram for. Bait. They need all the retards in the world to think "hey lets go talk to spirits" when they dont call any legitimate spirits to use,and are just actually sending their energy to the real channelers. Come on man. Nick cage did a whole fucking movie on this shit, the whole truth is slapping everyone in the face every day and you sheep cant even see it, you just bow down. In the 54 ways they've made for you to go in, but still end up in the same shit hole.

Bull shit you say? Well.. With out having knowledge on how to do such events, and practice such events. How can clergy perform exorcisms successfully, and with as little chance of getting everyone involved possessed? They are talking to demons. How do they know the right incantations to use to diss pell the entity? Or the proper symbols to use.

You know, out of every one on this forum you really are the most fun to pick at. Like a vulture coming back every now and then for a fun nibble. Well here it is.

Still don't have any faith huh? Well. Aside from the fact that all shaman tribes can confirm, heres the last thing you need to know its true.
Lovely hat eh?

Like that bling too? That came from your church donations.

Now, that's a public video. I am sure with the amount of time you have spent "reading" your bibles, you will be able to find all the information on paper, and literally built into any stone cathedral in the world of any religion, I am not your teacher nor would want to be. Now have nice day, cry if you must give Jesus a ring and ask him, I don't care.

I dont want to hear, oh thats just for the devil. No. To talk to both ANGELS and Demons you need to channel the same way, which is why it is necessary to be a proficient channeler before you even try and become "possessed." Which is also doing the "media" satanic shit will do to you.

Now. Gimme my fucking cookie.

Seems you posted the question I needed right before I put this otoel. THAAANKKS.

Upload to Disclose.tv

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 23, 2011 5:44 am » by Mrmcnuggets

Still not enough?

72. What does that number correlate with? The virgins the marauders get of islam.

Upload to Disclose.tv

At the beginning you hear "the book of goetia of solomon the king."
- havent watched this vid yet. Just snagged it cause it is suppose to go over the goetia book of king solomon.

keep runnin through their maze man,if you remember 4 of my ancestors built this maze, and know the knowledge of it. So.. me being their children, you would assume they would of told us which direction to go.

which is also why this is very important. To all life.

Upload to Disclose.tv

When the masons have the tiles of light and dark, there is a reason that is the most symbolic, and most important. And you learn that it is, the only realization of how life "is", both support the existence of the other. With out one, there is not the other.
:owned:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 23, 2011 5:55 am » by Harbin

Upload to Disclose.tv

This is on National Geographic TV ! Debunk Nat Geo, I dare you.
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 23, 2011 5:56 am » by Frutty

This picture is scary :nails:
ImageImageImageImage
Deception in life is nothing but a lie reduced to practice

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 23, 2011 6:04 am » by The57ironman

frutty wrote:Image

i'll show ya' scary......

..i have mixed drinks about my feelings...

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 23, 2011 6:07 am » by Mrmcnuggets

the57ironman wrote:
frutty wrote:Image

i'll show ya' scary......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Key_of_Solomon

looks aboot right eh? Like the same one in my first video.
:pray: :pray: :sheep:
bow down sheeple.

^^ hope you all know. That whole page was just changed from on october 8th of this month, 2011.
http://www.esotericarchives.com/solomon/o35a.gif
to the solution of the puzzle of entering "gods kingdom"
:dunno:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 23, 2011 6:15 am » by Kerrblur2

mrmcnuggets - DOOD GUESS WHAT IM DOING NEXT WEEKEND! im going zombie hunting at our paintball grounds here by my house! full on 30 acre zombie hunt adventure!

www.zombieadventure.com

You, the paintball gun... hunt down zombies in a massive village with different areas!!! amazing!!!
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

PreviousNext