Wake up DTV: Ridicule does not equal Reason!!!

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 23, 2011 6:18 am » by Mrmcnuggets

kerrblur2 wrote:mrmcnuggets - DOOD GUESS WHAT IM DOING NEXT WEEKEND! im going zombie hunting at our paintball grounds here by my house! full on 30 acre zombie hunt adventure!

http://www.zombieadventure.com

You, the paintball gun... hunt down zombies in a massive village with different areas!!! amazing!!!

lmao thats whats up. When I was sponsored by canobie pb we did a 100 acre full field wwII game, 850 people showed up. 2 half tracks, couple golf cart tanks. Shit was so nuts, and so stupid to reff. lmao. paintballs the shit man, score some illy females playing comp pb man. :flop:
- edit. i think theyre doing something like that at spookyworld this year, right down the highway from me. THey did when i was there like 3? years ago, but it was lame, like in a building and they wanted 20$ for 200 shots out of a tippmann lol

but OT related,,
[youtube]MhKVElO8JGo&feature=related[/youtube]

"the narratives of the doctrine are it's cloak.

The simple only look at the garment -
that is, upon the narrative of the doctrine;
more they know not.

The instructed. however, see not merely
the cloak, but what the cloak covers. "
:rtft:
Last edited by Mrmcnuggets on Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSun Oct 23, 2011 6:31 am » by Kolgoroth

You complain about ridicule but when a Christian comes across someone who doesn't follow what the Christians follows then they ridicule them by threatening them with hellfire and eternal damnation. You ridicule us for not following in your footsteps or adhering to your belief system. Get over yourselves, despite what you believe your not that important.

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 23, 2011 6:38 am » by Mrmcnuggets

kolgoroth wrote:You complain about ridicule but when a Christian comes across someone who doesn't follow what the Christians follows then they ridicule them by threatening them with hellfire and eternal damnation. You ridicule us for not following in your footsteps or adhering to your belief system. Get over yourselves, despite what you believe your not that important.

me? truth? Otoel? Selena Gomez?
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSun Oct 23, 2011 9:53 am » by Gonzo63

Hell, for sheer ridicule and meanness, atheists don't have nuthin' on the Westboro Baptist Church.

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 23, 2011 10:30 am » by Iamthatiam

When a finger points to the "moon"*, the imbecile looks at the finger (Worships, in this particular case), The lunatic looks to the moon (Because it is the "Sun"** that must be looked), and the wise one looks through everything around, from sand grains to black holes, but specially towards where he/shes "stepping"*** in ( :mrgreen: )...

*Moon = Illusion, reflection of the true light.
**Sun = Truth, the real source of light.
***Stepping = The act of step. Definition of STEP (From Merrian-Webster's)...
1 : a rest for the foot in ascending or descending: as
a: one of a series of structures consisting of a riser and a tread
b: a ladder rung
2 a (1): an advance or movement made by raising the foot and bringing it down elsewhere (2):
a combination of foot or foot and body movements constituting a unit or a repeated pattern <a dance step> (3): manner of walking : stride
b: footprint 1
c: the sound of a footstep
3 a: the space passed over in one step
b: a short distance
c: the height of one stair

DISCLAIMER : Its not recommended by the author of this post to be staring the Sun, being the individual incurring the risk of serious injuries!
:mrgreen:

:flop:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 23, 2011 2:07 pm » by Kerrblur2

Zombie hunting!
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 23, 2011 4:43 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

iamthatiam wrote:When a finger points to the "moon"*, the imbecile looks at the finger (Worships, in this particular case), The lunatic looks to the moon (Because it is the "Sun"** that must be looked), and the wise one looks through everything around, from sand grains to black holes, but specially towards where he/shes "stepping"*** in ( :mrgreen: )...

*Moon = Illusion, reflection of the true light.
**Sun = Truth, the real source of light.
***Stepping = The act of step. Definition of STEP (From Merrian-Webster's)...
1 : a rest for the foot in ascending or descending: as
a: one of a series of structures consisting of a riser and a tread
b: a ladder rung
2 a (1): an advance or movement made by raising the foot and bringing it down elsewhere (2):
a combination of foot or foot and body movements constituting a unit or a repeated pattern <a dance step> (3): manner of walking : stride
b: footprint 1
c: the sound of a footstep
3 a: the space passed over in one step
b: a short distance
c: the height of one stair

DISCLAIMER : Its not recommended by the author of this post to be staring the Sun, being the individual incurring the risk of serious injuries!
:mrgreen:

:flop:

Nice read to start the Sunday am..........

And you did all the work!

@Kerr............About this "lack of ground" well.........some think that would be problematic, and maybe even make things a bit "harder"..............So I ask, in your opinion is that a problem that should be given more reflection? lol

Any suggestions about that?
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 23, 2011 6:11 pm » by Kerrblur2

The concept of being "grounded" may sound strange to someone not used to thinking about having an energy field or aura surrounding them.
You can use this in your everyday life lucid to make it easier to accomplish what you are trying to do. When we are not Grounded we are absent minded some say. Do you constantly misplace your keys, glasses, etc.? Then you are not Grounded!

Many people have found that being Grounded is a great help with studying, also.

It is important for any type of spiritual work and you find it useful in other areas of your life. You cannot communicate with your guides for example effectively if you are not grounded. This is a very important building block of a spiritual growth dat we are working on. As I mentioned, are you forgetful? Lose your keys? Procrastinate? You MIGHT NOT be grounded.

But if you are not "grounded", with your subtle bodies (your aura) 'connected' to the earth, it is impossible for the universal energy to flow fully and freely through you. When you are grounded, the highest spiritual energies of the universe flow freely through your energy body -- and you can draw on this energy. When you are not "grounded", the energy you are able to draw on and utilize is just your own, and of course that is limited. Being grounded allows the unlimited higher energy to flow through you and this also increases the ability to receive the higher energies of the Guides

Grounding your energy changes the way that your energy flows. It focuses the attention. It quiets the inner dialogue, that chatter when you try to meditate! and allows the highest energies to flow through the body. Being Grounded will settle the third eye chakras

When you are not Grounded, you are scattered and unaware. Again I am talking about Talking to your guides, which communication is lost on you. It takes a focus and a stillness to speak to Guides.. Being Grounded means that you are present and living in the moment, which is essential for doing any type of spiritual work, like N.E.,W, OBE's Kinesis's. Ect.

The energy we receive daily varies in frequency. When you are not Grounded, there is a limit to the frequency that you can receive. When you are Grounded, you can more easily become aware of the other frequencies that are occupying the same space that we do, but are unseen, and not even guessed at, by most people.

When you are living in the moment, in the present, and are Grounded, the little things in life flow smoothly, and evenly. You are going with the energies of the moment and not against them. Try it and see what happens.

I can make a whole thread about grounding but, I have a big one already on Astralpulse.com, this site is not for this topic. But I teach alot of people about grounding and energy work. different easy techniques can help clear the chatter that your mind has and therefore makes you not grounded. After you feel the grounding effects, you will then notice a change in even your materialistic lifestyle not to mention your spiritual.
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 23, 2011 9:03 pm » by Iamthatiam

lucidlemondrop wrote:Nice read to start the Sunday am..........

And ther people here saying that im a troll, can you believe this shit?! :D

Luv ya hon :cheers:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 23, 2011 11:05 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

iamthatiam wrote:
lucidlemondrop wrote:Nice read to start the Sunday am..........

And ther people here saying that im a troll, can you believe this shit?! :D

Luv ya hon :cheers:

I guess it goes back to the perception thing.

People "see" what they want to find.

Too bad that so many miss the depth of you

:hugging: one of those not gay kinda hugs!
What a long strange trip it's been..............

PreviousNext