Wake up DTV: Ridicule does not equal Reason!!!

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 22, 2011 5:30 am » by Truthdefender

"Ridicule is not a line of reasoning. Which is a curious sort of paradox for atheists who hold in esteem reason and their own intellect to such a degree. I wonder why all they can do is ridicule the belief and I struggle to understand why belief in an intelligence besides our own is such a ridiculous concept to them. I think anyone who is truly intellectually honest, has to admit that the idea of another intelligence is not ridiculous it is a perfectly reasonable propisition which everyone at some point has to evaluate, has to assess and to try and work out; why we exist; how did we get here; and if we are going anywhere. I think there are alot of unanswered questions in regards to our existence and why the world is the way it is..."

"God is the best explanation for our existence, why there is something rather than nothing; why there is design in the cosmos...!"--TheHonestTheist

Upload to Disclose.tv

~~better in British accent~~
In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Initiate

PostSat Oct 22, 2011 5:53 am » by SonOfGodEternalFlame

Some of us are just blessed

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 22, 2011 6:10 am » by Mrmcnuggets

truthdefender wrote:"Ridicule is not a line of reasoning. Which is a curious sort of paradox for atheists who hold in esteem reason and their own intellect to such a degree. I wonder why all they can do is ridicule the belief and I struggle to understand why belief in an intelligence besides our own is such a ridiculous concept to them. I think anyone who is truly intellectually honest, has to admit that the idea of another intelligence is not ridiculous it is a perfectly reasonable propisition which everyone at some point has to evaluate, has to assess and to try and work out; why we exist; how did we get here; and if we are going anywhere. I think there are alot of unanswered questions in regards to our existence and why the world is the way it is..."

"God is the best explanation for our existence, why there is something rather than nothing; why there is design in the cosmos...!"--TheHonestTheist

Upload to Disclose.tv

Didn't you just say the involvement of ETs and religions are highly doubtful?....

Who is more intelligent than us, but than not of God if you will?..

I think there are alot of unanswered questions in regards to our existence and why the world is the way it is..."

I surely do not hope that is your answer or ultimate opinion on such topic. As there are no "answers" in the bible.

suevassusej wrote:Some of us are just blessed

aww. Why thank you. :hugging:
:cheers:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 22, 2011 6:20 am » by Truthdefender

mrmcnuggets wrote:
truthdefender wrote:"Ridicule is not a line of reasoning. Which is a curious sort of paradox for atheists who hold in esteem reason and their own intellect to such a degree. I wonder why all they can do is ridicule the belief and I struggle to understand why belief in an intelligence besides our own is such a ridiculous concept to them. I think anyone who is truly intellectually honest, has to admit that the idea of another intelligence is not ridiculous it is a perfectly reasonable propisition which everyone at some point has to evaluate, has to assess and to try and work out; why we exist; how did we get here; and if we are going anywhere. I think there are alot of unanswered questions in regards to our existence and why the world is the way it is..."

Upload to Disclose.tv

Didn't you just say the involvement of ETs and religions are highly doubtful?....

Who is more intelligent than us, but than not of God if you will?..

I think there are alot of unanswered questions in regards to our existence and why the world is the way it is..."

I surely do not hope that is your answer or ultimate opinion on such topic. As there are no "answers" in the bible.

suevassusej wrote:Some of us are just blessed

aww. Why thank you. :hugging:

You demonstrate a high level of ineptitude of understanding in just about every thread you post on--especially for someone who makes so many absolute statements. But please continue to bump my threads.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 22, 2011 6:37 am » by Mrmcnuggets

truthdefender wrote:This is an excellent post which highlights both the propaganda against God in todays media and at the same time, furthering the aim of the Ancient Aliens agenda started with Von Daniken, and proves my point that we have yet to see a "star-ship!"--but instead unvarified saucers and primarly lights or wierd serpent shaped neon 'things.'

My theory is that your question will be answered in the person of the antichrist. A being who shall come down from above and claim that the Bible was an explantion of his contact with humanity. But this is only a partial theory.

You sure dude?

Your like " there is a higher authortie!" and then you say its the antichrist that will enslave us in another thread. Or that it has yet to be proven, leaving your statement open. Propaganda against God. And what would that be? As our striving goal as a civilization no matter where is the soundness of the whole no matter the viewpoint (politics.)

Politics, just about as shitty as this system we have brought about called religion.

You know how many past depictions of "star ships" there are, let alone star people?.. OOh you dont. Probably cause your church engaged in the genocide of all these tribes.

Ignorance is bliss my friend, ignorance is bliss.
Last edited by Mrmcnuggets on Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 22, 2011 6:42 am » by Truthdefender

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 22, 2011 6:43 am » by Kerrblur2

What the hell is super jesus talking about?
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 22, 2011 6:48 am » by Mrmcnuggets

kerrblur2 wrote:What the hell is super jesus talking about?

the fact jesus was an alien.

But then when the aliens return they will be serving the NWO and enslave us because we dont know what star ships are.

Even though he posted videos of spaceships and paintings, thats just to complicate our realization that religion is a monopoly game, and he thinks he's winning cause he owns the railroads thats been shoving shit up our asses for centuries. though my family owns shares in the production rights. GG truth.. GG

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 22, 2011 7:11 am » by Mediasorcerer

here we fukin go again,sunday school on dtv.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 22, 2011 7:20 am » by Mrmcnuggets

remember. Its all in your brain.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Next