Wake up people!

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 9:02 pm » by Iamthatiam

Here you go...
now you can be friend of sockpuppet...

Have fun kiddo!!! :alien51:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Writer

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 9:03 pm » by Sonicon

I suggest everyone go on a raw vegan diet(70+%fruit) to help awaken their awareness. Eat some fruits or vegetables 5 times a day only when you're hungry. You can eat only oranges or any other fruit if you want the whole day. Your body will detoxify and you might feel a little bad at first, especially if you're unhealthy right now. You don't have to eat organic. Here are the plants that you have to eat as organic:

===NEED TO BE ORGANIC===
Fruits:
Peaches
Apples
Strawberries
Nectarines
Pears
Cherries
Red Raspberries
Imported Grapes

Vegetables:
Spinach
Bell Peppers
Celery
Potatoes
Hot Peppers

AVOID: grains(pasta,bread,rice), sugar, meat, soy, cranberry, tofu, dairy, soda, artificial flavors

Also I suggest you read The Detox Miracle Sourcebook or look at some free raw vegan guides online. Nuts and seeds are ok in small amounts.
Last edited by Sonicon on Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 9:08 pm » by Noetic

the Mrs. and I just discovered this plant and seed store online that sell things like dwarf banana trees,we ordered one,and they have aLOT of other things besides alll of the normal plants and stuff.

check it out

gurneys.com
patent pending lol

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 9:16 pm » by Allreadydead

sevenofnine wrote:Time to wake up, criminals as are they are called are running this world FACT, wakeup, do you not see the fuckers that rob you and fuck you over go to prison then Some and i say some, they that are recognised as potential go back into sociality as drug dealers ect, its fucked up criminals are rewarded in the longrun! see now why your children want that life and you think its wrong, wakeup its fucked up i know but TRUE.

Another tune for you , again chasing status, blind faith. enjoy. thats what your kids are doing they are chasing status my friends.

I just love DTV! this is the OP, and one of the replies (with no apparant conection to the OP) is:

I suggest everyone go on a raw vegan diet(70+%fruit) to help awaken their awareness. Eat some fruits or vegetables 5 times a day only when you're hungry. You can eat only oranges or any other fruit if you want the whole day. Your body will detoxify and you might feel a little bad at first, especially if you're unhealthy right now. You don't have to eat organic. Here are the plants that you have to eat as organic:

===NEED TO BE ORGANIC===
Fruits:
Peaches
Apples
Strawberries
Nectarines
Pears
Cherries
Red Raspberries
Imported Grapes

Vegetables:
Spinach
Bell Peppers
Celery
Potatoes
Hot Peppers

AVOID: grains(pasta,bread,rice), sugar, meat, soy, cranberry, tofu, dairy, soda, artificial flavors

Also I suggest you read The Detox Miracle Sourcebook or look at some free raw vegan guides online. Nuts and seeds are ok in small amounts.

Mind you, if you went on that diet, you would be definately 'awake' - from trips to the head! :mrgreen:

Only at DTV a cure for conspiracies and constipation!.......... :lol:

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 9:26 pm » by Iamthatiam

allreadydead wrote:
sevenofnine wrote:Time to wake up, criminals as are they are called are running this world FACT, wakeup, do you not see the fuckers that rob you and fuck you over go to prison then Some and i say some, they that are recognised as potential go back into sociality as drug dealers ect, its fucked up criminals are rewarded in the longrun! see now why your children want that life and you think its wrong, wakeup its fucked up i know but TRUE.

Another tune for you , again chasing status, blind faith. enjoy. thats what your kids are doing they are chasing status my friends.

I just love DTV! this is the OP, and one of the replies (with no apparant conection to the OP) is:

===NEED TO BE ORGANIC===
Fruits:
Peaches
Apples
Strawberries
Nectarines
Pears
Cherries
Red Raspberries
Imported Grapes

Vegetables:
Spinach
Bell Peppers
Celery
Potatoes
Hot Peppers

Mind you, if you went on that diet, you would be definately 'awake' - from trips to the head! :mrgreen:

Only at DTV a cure for conspiracies and constipation!.......... :lol:

:cheers:

Yes sir...
The best of many worlds!!! :flop:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 9:27 pm » by Boondox681

:hiho:
thats what your kids are doing they are chasing status my friends.

this is what i call a WE-YOU-I 'thing'
please speak for yourself and your kids.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Initiate

PostFri Jan 28, 2011 12:39 am » by Sevenofnine

e6722maj wrote:hey seven :hiho:
here's a nice avatar for you, pre-sized!

:alien:

Nice thank you.
Although no trees were harmed during the creation of this post, a large number of electrons were greatly inconvenienced.

Initiate

PostFri Jan 28, 2011 12:44 am » by Sevenofnine

boondox681 wrote::hiho:
thats what your kids are doing they are chasing status my friends.

this is what i call a WE-YOU-I 'thing'
please speak for yourself and your kids.

This is going on everywhere, be thankful if your children have a good education and good prospects in this world.

Around here its drugs drugs drugs then you have minimum wage if your lucky enough to get a job.
Although no trees were harmed during the creation of this post, a large number of electrons were greatly inconvenienced.

Writer

PostFri Jan 28, 2011 12:45 am » by Doriangrey

Chasing status? how about some Chase and Status?
they're pretty cool

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostFri Jan 28, 2011 12:48 am » by Sevenofnine

noetic wrote:lol

hey doesn't it seem a bit pointless to come to a conspiracy site full of people that are aware of the real world and tell them to wake up? i thought we were already awake and that is why we are here,ya know to be around other people that are awake so we can get a break from trying to deal with and wake up the normal person,i.e. sheeple.

but I'd rather have em here yelling and ranting and raving instead of doing it in public and making an ass of us all.

you want to know the worst part about living on the north coast? there are no taco trucks here,can you believe it? we have mexican folks,hell my first wife was mexican,so are all of our children and our grand kids,even great grand kids,and they all live in 'little mexico" in town.

[quote="noetic"]lol

hey doesn't it seem a bit pointless to come to a conspiracy site full of people that are aware of the real world and tell them to wake up?

You think all are aware that read these pages? think again.

PreviousNext