Wake up people!

Initiate

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 7:18 pm » by Sevenofnine

Time to wake up, criminals as are they are called are running this world FACT, wakeup, do you not see the fuckers that rob you and fuck you over go to prison then Some and i say some, they that are recognised as potential go back into sociality as drug dealers ect, its fucked up criminals are rewarded in the longrun! see now why your children want that life and you think its wrong, wakeup its fucked up i know but TRUE.

Another tune for you , again chasing status, blind faith. enjoy. thats what your kids are doing they are chasing status my friends.
Although no trees were harmed during the creation of this post, a large number of electrons were greatly inconvenienced.

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 8:30 pm » by Iamthatiam

sevenofnine wrote:Image
"Time to wake up, criminals as are they are called are running this world FACT, wakeup, do you not see the fuckers that rob you and fuck you over go to prison then Some and i say some, they that are recognised as potential go back into sociality as drug dealers ect, its fucked up criminals are rewarded in the longrun! see now why your children want that life and you think its wrong, wakeup its fucked up i know but TRUE.

Another tune for you , again chasing status, blind faith. enjoy. thats what your kids are doing they are chasing status my friends."

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 8:33 pm » by Noetic

ALRIGHT.ALRIGHT,i'M AWAKE...IS THE COFFEE ON?
patent pending lol

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 8:39 pm » by Iamthatiam

noetic wrote:ALRIGHT.ALRIGHT,i'M AWAKE...IS THE COFFEE ON?

Jesus man this ain't a fraking coffee shop...(grumrgrgrm "nutjob" grgrmmmgr :censored: )

Didn't you know that this is a taco waggon,the starbucks is over thaaaaat corner beyond horizon :mrgreen:

:cheers:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 8:43 pm » by Iamthatiam

sevenofnine wrote:Time to wake up, criminals as are they are called are running this world FACT, wakeup, do you not see the fuckers that rob you and fuck you over go to prison then Some and i say some, they that are recognised as potential go back into sociality as drug dealers ect, its fucked up criminals are rewarded in the longrun! see now why your children want that life and you think its wrong, wakeup its fucked up i know but TRUE.

Another tune for you , again chasing status, blind faith. enjoy. thats what your kids are doing they are chasing status my friends.

So you did a time?

Let me just guess...

You pledged innocence!How original aye dude???

WHO CARES!!! :censored:

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 8:47 pm » by Noetic

lol

hey doesn't it seem a bit pointless to come to a conspiracy site full of people that are aware of the real world and tell them to wake up? i thought we were already awake and that is why we are here,ya know to be around other people that are awake so we can get a break from trying to deal with and wake up the normal person,i.e. sheeple.

but I'd rather have em here yelling and ranting and raving instead of doing it in public and making an ass of us all.

you want to know the worst part about living on the north coast? there are no taco trucks here,can you believe it? we have mexican folks,hell my first wife was mexican,so are all of our children and our grand kids,even great grand kids,and they all live in 'little mexico" in town.
patent pending lol

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 8:50 pm » by Iamthatiam

noetic wrote:lol

hey doesn't it seem a bit pointless to come to a conspiracy site full of people that are aware of the real world and tell them to wake up? i thought we were already awake and that is why we are here,ya know to be around other people that are awake so we can get a break from trying to deal with and wake up the normal person,i.e. sheeple.

but I'd rather have em here yelling and ranting and raving instead of doing it in public and making an ass of us all.

you want to know the worst part about living on the north coast? there are no taco trucks here,can you believe it? we have mexican folks,hell my first wife was mexican,so are all of our children and our grand kids,even great grand kids,and they all live in 'little mexico" in town.
:flop:

:cheers: :cheers: :hugging:

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 8:53 pm » by E6722maj

hey seven :hiho:
here's a nice avatar for you, pre-sized!

:alien:
whatever

Writer

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 8:53 pm » by Denpadre

i know how we can take down corrupt politicians! they seem to be highly allergic to baseball bats and flying fists! lets use this weakness like they use ours! ^^

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 8:54 pm » by Iamthatiam

noetic wrote:you want to know the worst part about living on the north coast? there are no taco trucks here,can you believe it? we have mexican folks,hell my first wife was mexican,so are all of our children and our grand kids,even great grand kids,and they all live in 'little mexico" in town.

With all due respect I heard that mexican girls are hot(callientes)??? :D

Next